• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killia from Disgaea 5 would be a nice addition to the Series

How would you feel about Killia being a Smash Newcomer?

• Sounds amazing dood!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Who's Killia?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's a Disgaea?

• Not a Chance...

• Please no

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

WumboTheSecond

Thief of Hearts
I think Killia would be a nice way to give NIS some form of representation in Smash. Also he has enough specials, overloads etc. to make a moveset out of. His FS could be his Overload and they could import music from previous entries in the series. Tell me what you think!

pomagranite

Smash Rookie
I think Killia would be a nice way to give NIS some form of representation in Smash. Also he has enough specials, overloads etc. to make a moveset out of. His FS could be his Overload and they could import music from previous entries in the series. Tell me what you think!
I would like etna more because she is in the most games (d1,d2,dd2,d3,d4) and has a personality. seriously though Killia is really boring as a character. also etna has a lot of moves to choose from even a final smash

Top Bottom