• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kill Percents on all relevant moves

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
~~NOTE: CURRENT AS OF v1.0.8/v1.0.9~~

Kill percents on all moves/hitboxes that kill at 999%. Testing was done in Training mode, from the respawn position on Omega Gaur Plain 3DS against a standing level 1 Mario CPU.

All smashes are uncharged.

Multihit moves were tested using the last hitbox only, besides usmash.

This should be fairly accurate for the Wii U version as well.

??? indicate hitboxes that should theoretically kill but are nigh impossible to land.

|Move|Kill %
1|Jab Finisher|378
2|Ftilt (all variants)|231
3|Utilt|171
4|Dtilt (12%)|136
5|Dtilt (11%)|171
6|Dtilt (9%)|206
7|Dash Attack (9%)|200
8|Dash Attack (6%)|301
9|Fsmash (15% wing)|111
10|Fsmash (15% elbow)|120
11|Fsmash (15% body)|???
12|Fsmash (10%)|197
13|Usmash (both hits)|132
14|Usmash (last hit only)|136
15|Usmash (back)|139
16|Dsmash (legs)|155
17|Dsmash (body)|???
18|Nair|224
19|Fair|196
20|Fair (landing)|234
21|Bair (13%)|118
22|Bair (7%)|239
23|Uair|194
24|Dair (13%)|188
25|Dair (8%)|256
26|Fthrow|303
27|Bthrow|302
28|Uthrow|257
29|Dthrow|366
30|Phantasm (ground)|464
31|Phantasm (aerial)|298
32|Fire Bird (sideways)|461

Last edited:

EndlessRain

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBlindMan
3DS FC
1693-1682-5689
This is actually pretty sweet, thanks. May I recommend you use Robin in future? Their weight is pretty much exactly in the middle of the cast, and so they'll probably give more middle-ground numbers.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
This is actually pretty sweet, thanks. May I recommend you use Robin in future? Their weight is pretty much exactly in the middle of the cast, and so they'll probably give more middle-ground numbers.
Hmm, interesting. I was actually thinking a default size Mii because their weight is exactly 100, but Mario seemed like the universal sandbag so I chose him.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Keep in mind that each character has individual stats like fall speed, air speed, gravity, air speed deceleration, air speed acceleration, etc. It's why when testing vertical kill moves, King Dedede dies later than Bowser because of his high fall speed adding to his weight. A more major example would be Sonic and Roy; both weigh the same, but Roy's a fast faller and he might even have faster air speed than Sonic. So, even if Robin's weight is the average, Robin's fall speed could skew everything.

EndlessRain

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBlindMan
3DS FC
1693-1682-5689
Actually, Robin's fall speed is identical to Mario's and as close to the middle of the pack as you can get. His horizontal air speed is also pretty close to dead centre, at 24-26th out of 55. Not sure about air speed acceleration/deceleration values, I hadn't actually considered that.
Comparing kill percents for every character when testing Fox's kill moves I found that Robin's were pretty damn close to the average, and I've been using him for tests of this kind since. I scrapped the data with the first patch but it shouldn't take too long to go back and check a few, compare them to Robin and confirm they are indeed the best test subject.

IWinToLose

Smash Apprentice
I don't think it's worth his time to test all this again on Robin. People all use Mario so it makes more sense to stay with Mario as it's a more accurate comparison to the rest of the cast's kill %'s.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Actually, you probably don't need to test on the WiiU if you've already done the 3DS.

Since the blastzone differences, of course WiiU's KO just a bit earlier, but only by like, 5%. SO this table can be used on the wiiU as more "Use this number to be SURE this will KO, percents." Also then it doesn't have to feel overly precise, like, "Oh I was 1% beneath the 3DS percent but on wiiU, so it still KO'ed."

Alteratively the percents on 3DS for vertical KOs on omegas can also double as rough numbers for wiiU BF. :p

I mean, it's up to you if you still want to do wiiU's specific percents, but the 3DS numbers themselves provide the coverage already. :)

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Actually, you probably don't need to test on the WiiU if you've already done the 3DS.

Since the blastzone differences, of course WiiU's KO just a bit earlier, but only by like, 5%. SO this table can be used on the wiiU as more "Use this number to be SURE this will KO, percents." Also then it doesn't have to feel overly precise, like, "Oh I was 1% beneath the 3DS percent but on wiiU, so it still KO'ed."

Alteratively the percents on 3DS for vertical KOs on omegas can also double as rough numbers for wiiU BF. :p

I mean, it's up to you if you still want to do wiiU's specific percents, but the 3DS numbers themselves provide the coverage already. :)
Good. I'm a lazy person.

:p

Top Bottom