• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kill Percentages Of Rest On Various Stages (Made Easier)

Nemesis / Nems

Smash Rookie
WARNINGS BEFORE YOU READ THIS POST: Ive decided to post the Battlefield Stages and Omega Stages on here despite me already making a thread on them.Reason why is because i find it a good idea to make one thread for every future sheet i make.I plan to TRY and release sheets for every single stage starting off with stages i enjoy..then ill concentrate on the rest...get it...rest...IM SO SORRY :( .I also decided to adjust the percentages! By that i mean i added specific numbers to make it A LOT easier to remember the kill percentages with rest on each character! so for example! Donkey Kong dies to rest at 77%! But i added 80% instead because i find that its a much easier number to remember than 77%!Also this does NOT INCLUDE DI! So if you find trouble on any of these for example Donkey Kong which is 80% just add +5% which would be 85% and he should be easily dead!

Kill Percentages For Rest On Battlefield Stages: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EtIc-HAppF1Du1MFasfigJzI-z3xBTiFdcsR86BOW0I/edit#gid=0
Kill Percentages For Rest On Omega Stages: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16gYIknH1ygzmZf23IqfDEXl2aACxYXJtdOafH1KFLYI/edit#gid=0
Kill Percentages For Rest On Mushroom Kingdom II (Normal Form) (Added 5/10/19): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xjTO8TSKMgQ-y1oHrMOh-iIKqkqZe4vsP4DqDN1SXEs/edit#gid=0

Last edited:

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Thanks for the details about % and all, really appreciated.
Two questions on my mind:

1. Does this include the Uair starter from any combos/setup?

2. If it's about that, are there any chances about that setup not being true anymore because opponent DIs in a particular way?
Example being:
- Opponent DI'ing further up from Uair
- DI'ing Left or Right making Rest connect harder

I had some instances where some players DI'ed away from me, like me reverse Uair facing right and opponent DI hard towards left.
Anyways to predict that/Act to that?

Nemesis / Nems

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the details about % and all, really appreciated.
Two questions on my mind:

1. Does this include the Uair starter from any combos/setup?

2. If it's about that, are there any chances about that setup not being true anymore because opponent DIs in a particular way?
Example being:
- Opponent DI'ing further up from Uair
- DI'ing Left or Right making Rest connect harder

I had some instances where some players DI'ed away from me, like me reverse Uair facing right and opponent DI hard towards left.
Anyways to predict that/Act to that?

Nope doesn't include it.I play a Bait And Punish play style as Puff where id punish the opponent by Resting if possible.But never any set ups nor combos into Rest.So unfortunately i can't really help you nor give you advice.Sorry.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Nope doesn't include it.I play a Bait And Punish play style as Puff where id punish the opponent by Resting if possible.But never any set ups nor combos into Rest.So unfortunately i can't really help you nor give you advice.Sorry.
Ahhh don't worry about it. But it looks like the bait and punish style is the only way of dealing with tougher characters anyways, so strings or combos is definitively not the way to go.

Top Bottom