• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kid Icarus Mafia Co-Host Sign-Up Contest: Egg Tossers Wanted!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Pit Confused.png

"Lady Palutena, why is there a thread here? Our Mafia is all the way back on the cue!"

Palutena Shrug.png

"We're also a little short handed setting it up. As much as I hate to admit it, if it's just the two of us here running this game, we're going to be swamped! And as for anyone else we would normally call. . .you know. So I decided to run a little contest. Since what we're doing here is pretty harmless anyway, I'm going to let the mortals think of what might be the most interesting things to have in store. The ones that think up the two best ideas will help us keep an eye on how things are going down below. In case the all-seeing eye. . .doesn't quite catch something."

Pit Thinking.png

"Uh. . .huh. Well I guess we are pretty short staffed around here. It's pretty much just you, me, and the centurions don't really run anything so, uh. . .yup just you and me. And it'd probably be a good idea to have some folks on board who are actually more familiar with how humans work. Like, you know, humans. Are you sure giving humans a bunch of Idol Cards is safe, though? I know they're just toys, but humans have a bad habit of finding ways to get hurt with things that they really shouldn't be able to get hurt with."

"It'll be fine. What's the worst that could happen?"

". . ."

". . .Aaaaaaanyway. I'll select the best candidates based on the level of detail in a role description entry, the creativity put into an idea, how much an idea ties in with things that actually happened, and the fun factor. Fun is important, after all. Oh, and we'll also have to make sure that whatever they're counted for is a Townie role. Wouldn't want them to come up with anything too dangerous sounding before we know they can handle it, after all."

"You're really not boosting my confidence that this is safe, here."

"-But that aside, we can also gather up any stray ideas and advice in this thread as well. You know, since the ol' broken clock is right twice a day and all. Contrary to what some might tell you, mortals come up with good ideas at least some of the time. We'll keep this here for a while since more might show up for that new. . .what was it again? Super Bash Sisters Switch?, and then once we've gotten enough good ideas we'll set up psychic communication with the best candidates."

"But won't the humans, like, think it's weird that you're talking in their heads and all?"

"I'll. . .pretty it up a bit with some hallucinations and pretend that they're getting a PM. It should be perfectly harmless."

"Right. . ."

"So, I'm sure all of you down there heard that. Just send me a PM -Prayer message, if you prefer- detailing what your role pitch is, and if it turns out to be one of the better ones I'll establish a more permanent line of communication. Good luck!"

Last edited:
The term "egg thrower" suddenly made me think of whether Pit is part bird because of the wings. And the concept of Pit hatching from an egg.

And that's my contribution to this thread and why I absolutely should be banned from it.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Im glad my post scared away everyone else from posting
Viridi Smirk.png

"Seems like your little mafia cohost recruitment isn't going quite as planned."

Pit Pained.png

"Oh come on! We've only just gotten started! Please don't tell me you're trying to mess up our game!"

Viridi Ask.png

"Re-lax. As if I'd pass up an opportunity for humans to get distracted from being needlessly destructive to all the more important parts of the environment.

Viridi LOL.png

Doesn't mean I can't make fun of you for failing, though!"

Pit Pained.png

"Aaaaaggghhhh!"

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh don;'t worry

IT GETS WORSE
There was a problem fetching the tweet

I hate myself

Pit Righteous Fury.png

"I. Am NOT. A-"

Palutena Smile.png

"Just let it go, Pit."

Pit Pout.png

". . .Yes, Lady Palutena.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I'll read the flavour later.

But hint: there exists a role with the word God in the name of that role.

D

Deleted member

I didn't realise there was a thread for this lol
Coricus already saw the roles I sent to her, who else is participating in this?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I didn't realise there was a thread for this lol
Coricus already saw the roles I sent to her, who else is participating in this?
I am.

She saw my stuff too.
Yeah, I should probably edit the three people that already sent me theirs before I had time to get the thread up into the OP.

And I will. . .at some point. :upsidedown:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

"Just do it already, buddy! I wanna see how awful that Unikorn guy was!"
I said I'd edit in the people, not the entries. :p

I might need to use the best ones alongside the people that can make them. That's the point of making PMs instead of just having everyone post here.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
katt not smart enough to think up roles >->
but if i ever come up with something i'll send it
don't count much on it though

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I don't know what's going to be in but I can only hope the Aurum finally achieve its goal of consuming the galaxy.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I suppose it won't hurt to try and do this. In fact it might help give me some experience with creating roles.

I have sent one now. It probably isn't as good as some of the other ones, but I may as well give it a shot anyway. :p

Top Bottom