• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kickle Cubicle: The Underground Smasher

Would you like Kickle in Smash

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KickleCubiclist

Smash Apprentice
Hello there. As you can see by my username, I love the game “Kickle Cubicle” on NES. I also feel the starring character could be a great addition to Smash Bros. Taking into consideration the developer’s non popularity, I wouldn’t expect him to be in Smash Bros, but let’s be honest, he could have a cooler move set then about half the roster. His game is based around ice, so perhaps he could do some ice-type things. He has freeze breath? Give him his freeze breath. He can create pillars of ice? Give him the pillars of ice. Keep in mind that they could easily make a stage out of the environment its set in.
But why do I call him the “underground smasher?” It’s because the game he stars in isn’t very well known at all. But Richter Belmont in Smash? Good god, anything is possible now.
This concludes my speech. Good night, everyone.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Hey, I loved that game as a kid. I remember trying to come up with a moveset when I was 12 lol. I drew what he thought he would look like in Melee but I based it on the boxart and Mario's design so he was gross and angry and orange.

KickleCubiclist

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I loved that game as a kid. I remember trying to come up with a moveset when I was 12 lol. I drew what he thought he would look like in Melee but I based it on the boxart and Mario's design so he was gross and angry and orange.
Ah. If he was in Melee, his design would be changed a LOT.
Now that I think about it, I want a Villager mod for Kickle now.

Oddball

Smash Lord
I wouldn't say no to Kickle, but he's nowhere on my list of characters I'd like to see.

Top Bottom