• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Labernash

Smash Lord

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kirby Krew!

:kirby2:
Pink = ACTIVE YEAH WOO
Plum = inactive no posts bleh ninja lurk
Blue = Never goes to tourneys with Kewkky
Cyan = First one to post pony pics of Kirby

HE HASNT GIVEN ME A PIC!

The one on the left!

NO PIC!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Haha, is this really necessary? Was there a lot of off-topic discussion in the other Kirby threads?

Hm, well, regardless.... it's here.

Hello everyone x)

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
I didn't think the boards were very unorganized, but thank you for being willing to come and help out, Xiivi. I haven't been around too long, so I'll hold off on commenting about much until some other members have contributed. One thought though, if you need to take away a sticky I would probably go with the crouch avoid list. It can easily be added to Kawii's helpful threads list, and if any updates need to be made we can find it through that.

Social topic :confused:? Sounds fun :).

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Nope, not really. It's just nice to have a general/social topic for the kirby community to grow through use of.
Ah, haha nice.

The Sheik board on april fools got all its threads stickied. Did that happen to other char boards? lol

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
You can remove my "rate my kirby" sticky since nobody posts there anyway >_>

Also I think the "Crouch Avoid List" doesn't need to be stickied, but it could be linked in the "useful threads" link in some freaking sticky somewhere.

askldfkl

lol @ the influx of the now-legalized character discussion threads, when the mods went *** mode and locked ALL of them back at the end of 2008.

You mods will never be forgiven for closing the Toon Link Chat Thread. Never!

Suspect

Smash Hero
<3 Xiivi

Is everyone on this board still on chu's balls? no offense to chu of course i know he is the best kirby main i just find it funny.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Haha, nah. He just places well at larger tournaments than any of us. The ones I attend are only 30+ people, and even then I only win with Ness and Mario. On rare occasions, I've went Kirby vs. Snake.

I've actually never lost offline to a Snake with Kirby. Chu's still pretty good.
I like Suspect's Kirby. :)

Edit: Desticky the matchup guide and crouch avoid list. Those can be put into a Kirby archive.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I saw Suspect's Kirby. ;) Haha, there's actually a few matches online, most notably you vs. Espy.

On Topic: What do you think needs to be destickied? o: For the sake of being on-topic, since I'm on a tight leash.

Suspect

Smash Hero
oh yea i forgot about my matches vs espy, those were only recorded cuz he really wanted them >_> and those were not wifi.

crouch avoid list and stage discussion, prolly even the amazing guide. I dont see nothing amazing about it at all

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Those are pretty old anyway, so we can only assume you've gotten worse better. ;)

Nah, we need a guide for any new Kirby with questions. Stage discussion isn't finished, so I think we need that. The matchup discussion's been done for some time now, so I think that needs to go. Put it in an archive.

Suspect

Smash Hero
my vids from a few weeks ago right? yea i got a lil better. Just been practing with other chars for now, i really dont have nothing else to learn for kirby, all about learning my opponents now.

there is already a Q&A thread.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
No, the Espy matches are from months ago.

Archive, not Q&A. You know. With links to the useful threads that don't need to be stickied.

Suspect

Smash Hero
omg, dont ever watch those again. That's when i 1st started playing brawl.

watch the new ones.

Xiivi will clean this board up if needed tho.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I can't seem to find any new ones of you. I played Veril over wi-fi with my Ness, and 3-stocked him... he's one of the top Jiggs players, but he's pretty bad with Lucas. Dina promised to upload them, but I'm not sure.

I never realized the Q&A thread was an archive... o_o
It was never mentioned in the title.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I actually found them on my own. Texture hacks. Nice.
I'm also worried we're going off-topic... I'd REALLY hate to get a roomban for this. >_>

(Xiivi made the threat, lol. Even though I contribute to the Kirby boards.)

Suspect

Smash Hero
we are talking about kirby in a kirby general/social room

i dont see how its off topic. i do main kirby and i did use him in those vids >_>

btw, how are the kirby players in ur area?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Xiivi's just extremely strict, lol. I thought he only wanted discussion on stickied threads. But this should be fine.

I hope the choknater has a competent Ralph Nader.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I hope the suspect has a competent attorney.
...wut
Xiivi's just extremely strict, lol. I thought he only wanted discussion on stickied threads. But this should be fine.

I hope the choknater has a competent Ralph Nader.
the video thread is pretty dead.

kirby board in general isnt all that fun :(

our chat room is always dead, unlike the pika chat, its always live and fun.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Kirby boards are pretty fun. Mario boards are entirely serious, and only half of the Nesses are fun.
Jigglypuff board is insane, it's so much fun. I decided to use Jigglypuff just for the xat.

Good luck at WHOBO! First place or don't come back! :mad:
Keep us posted on results! :p

Suspect

Smash Hero
yea whobo is to much **** money so im not going. ill be at hobo 16 tho so ill prolly see u there, we are bound to run into each other sooner or later shuz, we are only a few hours away.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Wha?

Us Marios are all about kicks and giggles!
Never. :laugh: It's dead half the time, and when it isn't, we're so srs.

yea whobo is to much **** money so im not going. ill be at hobo 16 tho so ill prolly see u there, we are bound to run into each other sooner or later shuz, we are only a few hours away.
I'd go, but I live in Florida... :mad:

Kirby boards are very active for this time of night. Or I should say, this thread is very active. <3 Xiivi. :bee:
Yup. These social threads are the most vital threads in any character boards.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Xiivi =D

Anyways, I think the Kirby threads that should be merged would be The official "RATE MY KIRBY" and "HELP WITH A MATCHUP" thread! and Kirby Question and Answer Thread! Ask a Kirby question, get a Kirby answer! <(^_^)> But that's my option so far.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I just realized that I totally lied last week and didn't record a single match.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I just realized that I totally lied last week and didn't record a single match.
You also never called me back last week. (//.-)

Hype! Ohio tournament Saturday, estimated around 100 people going! Ally! Anther! A ton of other good people!

Asdioh, Gonzo, Fromundaman, and Y.B.M. are all going to this tourney!

SOME Kirby is taking top 3.

Top Bottom