• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kent, England. Is there a Smash Scene?

Dirty Duck

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheThirdChild
3DS FC
3351-4520-5317
So I got invited to a "Time to Try" Bi-Weekly that's up in London, but a 2 hour train journey seems a bit excessive, even if it is for Smash. So it got me wondering why I haven't already inquired about if there are any Smashers who live a bit closer to me? I live in Folkestone, which is next to the port town Dover, both of which are in Kent. If anybody here lives in Kent (I'm kind of doubting it but fingers crossed) do you know of a Kent Smash scene? If not, post anyway, it'd be good to know how many people are part of Kent's Smash community. :)

I'd really love to go to a tournament, this is a kind of plea to find one hahaha

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Hey I'm sure there is some people in London which are a lot close to you. However your best bet at finding people currently is by posting in the facebook group, SmashUK.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SmashUK/?fref=ts

I'm sure you'll find people close to you. Also for events and tournaments, they usually do require you to travel but are easily worth it.

Dirty Duck

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheThirdChild
3DS FC
3351-4520-5317
Thanks! I'll post about it on there.

And yeah I've kind of realised that, it's a shame because it means I won't be able to afford to attend as frequently, but I'll go to one when I next can just to see what it's like.

Thanks again!

Top Bottom