• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"It's only the rain" - Dante for Smash Ultimate (Mii Costume'd)

AmphabulouSnake

Smash Journeyman
I think they'll pull a Bayonetta and put both his DMC3 design and his DMC5 design, perhaps being his default appearance like how Bayonetta's default is Bayo2.
I feel like in terms of attacks, they'll stick to Ebony and Ivory, Shotgun, Rebellion, Cerberus for certain moves and Beowulf for other specific moves like Up Smash.
Both the style change and Devil Trigger should be an integral part of Dante's moveset in my mind.
I've only played and finished DMC3 so far but I've already bought DMC1 and am ready to play it once I'm done with Okami, so naturally I'm not familiar with all the weapons he's had over every game but from what I've heard these are the most "popular" weapons (As much as I'd love to use Nevan, it's way to complicated for Dante's already complex moveset xD )
Not sure how I'll play DMC4 and 5 afterwards since I only have a Switch but I'll find a way :p

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I think they'll pull a Bayonetta and put both his DMC3 design and his DMC5 design, perhaps being his default appearance like how Bayonetta's default is Bayo2.
I feel like in terms of attacks, they'll stick to Ebony and Ivory, Shotgun, Rebellion, Cerberus for certain moves and Beowulf for other specific moves like Up Smash.
Both the style change and Devil Trigger should be an integral part of Dante's moveset in my mind.
I've only played and finished DMC3 so far but I've already bought DMC1 and am ready to play it once I'm done with Okami, so naturally I'm not familiar with all the weapons he's had over every game but from what I've heard these are the most "popular" weapons (As much as I'd love to use Nevan, it's way to complicated for Dante's already complex moveset xD )
Not sure how I'll play DMC4 and 5 afterwards since I only have a Switch but I'll find a way :p
Yeah, those look to be the most famous weapons (Or the templates, at least). Rebellion, Ivory and Ebony, and Coyote-A have appeared in every game, the gauntlets and greaves combo is a recurring template that takes the form of different weapons throughout the games, and Cerberus is chronologically both Dante's first and last Devil Arm, and the boss it comes from is pretty well-known due to it's awesome theme and it's habit of manually unlocking easy mode for you.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
I guess Capcom will eventually port DMC4 to the Switch. I mean, the console should be able to run the game.
As for DMC5, that's more difficult, if RE7 didn't make it to the Switch I doubt DMC5 will, honestly.

Have fun with DMC1 and Okami!

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I already have the Special Edition on PS4, so the new announcement doesn't affect me. Still neat to do that, though.
You don't. You might have the Deluxe Edition which comes with the mega buster and Cavaliere R, but that's not Special Edition.

Special Edition comes with
120 fps upgrade
Ray Tracing Graphics
Turbo Mode
Legendary Dark Knight Mode
Default Vergil*

*Normal DMC5 players can download Vergil but not the rest of the DMC5SE additions.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Cool trailer, the battle theme for Vergil sounds pretty great.

The features Idon listed are only available for next gen consoles, and I guess PC as well?
Vergil will be available to buy as separate DLC for PS4 & Xbox One users at a later date, they said.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Cool trailer, the battle theme for Vergil sounds pretty great.

The features Idon listed are only available for next gen consoles, and I guess PC as well?
Vergil will be available to buy as separate DLC for PS4 & Xbox One users at a later date, they said.
Not PC, purely PS5/XBSX, at least for now.

Here's a quick rundown that should answwr everyone's questions:
IMG_20200916_172158.png

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
probably a stretch but I wonder if we might see DMC4SE hit the Switch on tomorrows Partners direct. Sort of underwhelming there's no campaign for Trish/Lady in the SE too or a other little adjustments (like being able to play as whoever in any mission after clearing the main campaign once).

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Vergil would only be added if there's a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Special Edition, or something like that. You can't argue with his track record:

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Dante will be DLC for SSBU, which will get an updated port for the Switch 2 in the form of Ultimate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Yes. It will have all base game and DLC fighters from SSBU as well as some new characters, such as Vergil.

In other words, Special Edition will always be Virgil Edition.

SharkLord

Smash Hero

Peeton

Smash Journeyman
NNID
starwolfe

If Dante is in this pass, let's hope it's not too late for them to add this to the Challenger Pack.
It’s just a song so I definitely think they could put it in. There was Xenoblade 2 music in the game after all! And in Smash 4 there was yoshi’s wooly world stuff and that game hadn’t even come out yet

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
(ignore this)

Ah, a fellow Fantendo-goer. I use the English Fantendo since I don't speak Spanish, but today Google Translate is surprisingly competent.

This is an interesting take on a full arsenal Dante. I must say, it's pretty good, if not a bit overly-DMCV centric.
Yeah, I'm based mainly on DMC V because it's the one I've played the most (and the one I like the most) apart from the fact that I didn't want to leave any Devil Arm behind. However I think that a 'Multi-Dante' would be interesting, mostly combining the arsenal of DMC 3 with that of DMC V

(sorry i dont quote you)

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'm based mainly on DMC V because it's the one I've played the most (and the one I like the most) apart from the fact that I didn't want to leave any Devil Arm behind. However I think that a 'Multi-Dante' would be interesting, mostly combining the arsenal of DMC 3 with that of DMC V

(sorry i dont quote you)
Hey, it's fine. Just edit your post if you need to change it or quote someone, so you don't do what we call a "doublepost."

Momentary

Smash Cadet
I'm really worried about Dante getting in. I think Travis Touchdown is getting in and part of me doubts we would get 2 wise cracking red coat wearing hack and slash characters in one pass. I like Travis and all but he aint no Dante.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'm really worried about Dante getting in. I think Travis Touchdown is getting in and part of me doubts we would get 2 wise cracking red coat wearing hack and slash characters in one pass. I like Travis and all but he aint no Dante.
We all know how Dante feels about other jokesters.

1601052836917.png

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
:ultduckhunt: :ultbanjokazooie:

Both would like a word. They're similar yet in the same game.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
:ultduckhunt: :ultbanjokazooie:

Both would like a word. They're similar yet in the same game.
I think the prime difference here would be they weren't in the same pass, they were separate games, one of which being DLC.

It'd be best if I could get both of those characters, but gun to my head, I would definitely rather have Dante than Travis if there could only be one.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
At this point, it really all comes down to whether people within Capcom have agreed about adding another Capcom character to the game before new character content stops by the end of 2021. Resident Evil getting spirited in a DLC event shows that they're not above setting one of their big names aside for this time.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Introduction
Dante lands onto the stage, his coat fluttering up. He then stands up and turns around, smiling at the camera and getting into his stance.

A combination of his introductory scene in DMC4 and MvC3

Stance
Devil May Care

Stands as he does in his main games; right foot forward and hands at his side in a casual manner

Crouch

Does his crouching animation from MvC3

Idle 1
Scratches his head

the first part of his idle in DMC3

Idle 2
Crosses his arms and taps his foot impatiently

the second part of his idle in DMC3

Walk
Dante casually strides forward

An animation in every DMC game including DMC3

Sprint
Speed
Dashes forward in a rapid sprint

a mechanic for some reason added finally at DMC4

Double Jump
Air Hike
Steps on a demon sigil and flips forward or backward

an ability unlocked in DMC3

Wall Jump
Wall Kick
Dante leaps off the wall and gets a large amount of height helping him recover

An ability available by default in DMC3

Taunt 1
Come on!
Dante beckons with his right hand for you to attack, saying "Come on!"

a taunt from DMC3

Taunt 2
Ya Scared?
Dante shrugs with his hands outstreched asking "Ya scared?"

a taunt from DMC3

Taunt 3
Let's Rock, Baby!
Dante takes out Ebony and Ivory and spins them aiming them forward shouting "Let's Rock, Baby!"

the very first action you see Dante do in DMC1 and a habit Dante that happens across all DMC games.

Note: Dante has a unique victory transition card wherein bullet holes riddle the camera until it shatters into several pieces revealing the victory screen, a staple of the DMC series
Victory 1
I'm Absolutely Crazy About it!
Flaps back his coat and reaches out for his twin guns, spinning them and aiming them sidewinder style forwards, flashing a grin in the meanwhile yelling "I'm absolutely crazy about it!",

his ending in DMC3 and referenced in MvC3

Victory 2
Come on Babes, Let's Rock!
Dante flourishes his coat and then turns towards the camera, aiming his guns side by side along with Lady and Trish, blowing his hair out of his eyes.

Something he does in the ending of DMC4

Victory 3
Don't You Dare Say It!
Dante and Vergil both Stinger towards each other from offscreen, clashing their swords and sliding past each other. Vergil yells at Dante "Don't you dare say it!" slashing at him. Dante deftly ducks under the sword swings and fires both Ebony and Ivory at the camera yelling "Jackpot!"

his ending in DMC5

Defeat
Don't Worry
Claps smugly like he's impressed, but not that impressed

A cutscene in DMC4

Victory Theme
Devils Never Cry
Plays the ending chords of Devils Never Cry 1:32-1:39

Kirby Hat
Salon of Sparda
Kirby has Dante's white locks of hair, his fingerless (or in this case knub-less) gloves along with Ebony and Ivory attached to his back.
Shield
Guard
Holds his hands up in a kung-fu stance as he blocks attacks

a default ability of his Royal Guard style in DMC5

Parry
Royal Guard
Dante turns around and does an alternate royal guard animation for blocking someone blocking someone from behind. Any parries add to a royalguard gauge.

a new animation added in DMC5

Shield Broken
Seeing stars
Dante hunches over with stars on his head

a status added in DMC5

Sleeping
Dante crosses his arms and falls asleep standing up

an idle animation added in DMC4

Forward/Backward Dodge
Side Roll
Dante rolls

as per DMC3

Spot Dodge
Ground Trick
Dante disappears into a blur for a second before reappearing

a move that took until DMC5 for him to get

Air Dodge
Woo-Hoo!
Dante twirls in the air deftly avoiding enemy attacks, based off a cutscene in DMC3.

A move Dante does in a cutscene in DMC3

Ledge Attack
Thrust Kick
Dante climbs back onto the stage and does a straight thrusting kick at anyone caught in his path.

A situational attack in DMC3 that Dante can only use when he's disarmed, represented here as his ledge attack.

Get-up attack
Fireworks
Dante pulls out his shotgun and spins it around himself like nunchucks firing 2 blasts on either side of him.

A rather situational shotgun attack in DMC3, represented here as Dante's get-up attack. Though it originates in DMC3, the DMC4 version has a more defined animation so that is the version used.

Ground Tech
Flipper
Rights himself by doing a handstand before landing

a move unlocked in DMC4
Shield Special
Release
Dante holds out his left palm and lunges forward, using all his royal gauge. The more the gauge the stronger the attack, however it's overall weak even maxed out.

That is, unless he times the first frames of the attack with an enemy's attack. If hit during the first moments, he'll do a Royal Release, taking no damage and multiplying the attack's power, damage, and even range, zooming across the screen and punishing zoners.

This is another key ability of the royalguard style introduced in DMC3.

Neutral Special
Gunslinger / Trickster
A multi-part special attack similar in the vein to Joker's Gun special
Grounded, Dante pulls out Ebony and Ivory and go into a stance where he points the guns out but doesn't shoot.

Holding the button down charges them to fire powerful shots for a limited time when the button is released, though firing them un-enhanced is possible, ala Bayonetta. Also like her this button can be mashed for additional shots. Unlike Bayonetta though, he can walk backwards and forwards while the shots go off.

From here, pressing Up will have Dante perform Downpour, a cartwheel whilst shooting Ebony and Ivory downwards at the enemy.

Pressing Down will have Dante do Twosome Time, where Dante switches to shooting the shots in both directions at once.

Pressing Forwards or Backwards will have Dante do Trickster's Dash in the direction inputted. This can be repeated up to 3 times, though the endlag is high and there's no invincibility frames.

He can also cancel the move with shield.
The gun attacks are all moves Dante is able to use in DMC3 in his Gunslinger Style while the dashes are key to the Trickster Style.

Aerial Neutral Special
Aerial Gunslinger / Trickster
In the air, he goes into the same charge until letting go stance, though he aims it diagonally down. True to the game, firing shots causes him to stall his fall just slightly.

Downwards will then activate Rainstorm, the outwards to downwards shooting spiral while falling

Upwards will have Dante use Cloudburst, a spinning gun and sword combination attack.

Forwards and Backwards will have Dante use Sky Star, where he dashes forward or backwards from a sigil formed in the air, giving him a situational airdash and combo extender

He can also cancel the move with airdodge.
The gun attacks are all moves Dante is able to use in DMC3 in his Gunslinger Style while the air-dashes are key to the Trickster Style.

Side Special Grounded
Round Trip
Dante charges for a quick moment before throwing Rebellion forward which travels, spinning around before coming back, knocking anyone caught back into Dante's face.

A move used since DMC1 but was altered to a version never used again in DMC3, though Vergil in that game retains the classic Round Trip.

Side Special Aerial
Killer Bee
Dante does a diagonal Divekick which spikes the enemy in the direction he's flying. The landing hitbox has a shockwave that pops enemies directly upwards for continued attacks.

A move used since DMC1 for gauntlet weapons. It lives on in each installment under a different name.

Down Special
Devil Trigger
Dante transforms into a full bodied devil, embracing his demonic heritage and increasing the attack power of several of his moves, or even modifying others. Draws from a pool of energy replenished by attacking enemies. Pressing this button again cancels the transformation while conserving leftover meter. He also gains the ability to triple jump in this form ala MvC3 and to glide for a short period of time as in DMC3, patching up his recovery and adding a ton of more options to his mobility and comboes. All Rebellion attacks gain a red trail while all gun attacks are now charged with red electricity. His forward smash and grabs are modified.

An iconic part of not only DMC3 but DMC as a series.

Up Special Grounded
High Time Launcher
Dante does a rising slash with him leaping up into the air with the enemy. Unlike similar moves of this type it does little knockback but doesn't leave him vulnerable, letting him start combos in the air quite easily.

A move Dante's had since DMC1. This is the held version where Dante rises with the enemy leaving them open for air combos.

Up Special Aerial
Air Trick
Dante teleports a short distance. While it's mediocre as far as teleport recoveries go and thus doesn't allow him to go far offstage, it doesn't put him in free fall and has next to no endlag, making his pressure game unparalleled

staple of the Trickster ability in DMC3
Jab:
Rebellion Combo I/Combo II
His classic 3 hit combo consisting of an inwards diagonal down strike, an outwards diagonal strike upwards, and finishing with a spinning diagonal downwards strike outwards.

Unlike other rapid jabs, mashing will get the "gentleman" 3-hit combo while delaying the first hit will activate Combo II, wherein he flamboyantly swings the sword around his head and follows with the rapid flurry of stabs known as "Million Stab."

Both combos present in DMC3

Forward Tilt:
Stinger/Million Stab
Dante lunges forward and does an incredibly powerful stab that is both fast, powerful, and long-range.

Holding the attack button down will instead transition into Million Stab, the rapid flurry of stabs present in his jab attack.

It's an iconic move used in DMC3

Down Tilt:
Volcano
Dante charges his left fist up and slams it into the floor, releasing a large ground explosion that reaches 360 degrees around him. In exchange for its slow speed its power is intense.

A move Dante does in DMC3, though it originates in DMC1 as a weapon switch attack. It lives on in future games under different names, similar to Killer Bee

Up Tilt:
Prop Shredder
Takes out his sword and makes it magically spin like a buzzsaw above his head, Prop. Pressing the button again will lead into a second spinning attack, Shredder.

A move staple to the Swordmaster Style in DMC3

Dash Attack:
Beast Upper
While Dante is running, he dashes forward and delivers a right uppercut, launching enemies into the air for a combo.

While usually this move is a more preparation based move, his doppelganger likes to use that move as an attack while it rushes at you.
Forward Smash
Quick Drive/Drive/Overdrive + Dance Macabre
At no charge, Dante does Quick Drive, a reverse-grip swing forward that weak ground shockwave.

At half charge, Dante does Drive and instead fires out a weak blade beam that travels across the ground and pops enemies up.

At max charge Dante does Overdrive, 3 backhanded swings, each firing off a beam.

When in Devil Trigger, he starts off Drive even with no charge. Half charge, he does Overdrive. At max charge, he does a new move, Dance Macabre, wherein he does 2 reverse grip swings with no beam. This combos into a powerful baseball swing imbued with demonic energy which sends the enemy flying. Dante shouts "A-ONE, TWO, FINISH!" for this move.

While Drive is in DMC3, it's only the single beam variant. DMC4 added Quick Drive and Overdrive. DMC4 also added a new version of Dance Macabre which uses 2 Drives to setup into a baseball swing.

Down Smash
Crazy Dance
Dante stabs his sword into the ground and spins around it before dislodging it and slashing away anyone caught in the spin. Further charge adds more spins. He exclaims "Down and Out" when he finishes.

A move from Dante's Dance Macabre in DMC3. Named for in MvC3

Up Smash
High Time
Dante swings his sword up uniquely launching enemies a far distance. Similar to Cloud's Up Smash.

A staple move of the series used to launch enemies into the air, no different in DMC3
Neutral Aerial
Hammer
Dante quickly does a double-handed overhead slam forward, doing a half-circle of damage. It is unique in that if the very last part of the move hits, it does a weak spike on the enemy, but otherwise is a rather good get-off-me attack and combo starter/extender.

A move from Beowulf's moveset in DMC3.

Forward Aerial
Aerial Rave
A rare 4 part aerial along the likes of Snake's Neutral Air. Difficult to position yourself to complete the full sequence, but if done right rewards Dante with plenty of damage and a surprisingly potent final killing move.

A move present in the Swordmaster Style in DMC3 though it takes its animation here from DMC4 as it's more dynamic and refined there.

Back Aerial
Shotgun
Dante pulls out his shotgun from the inside of his coat and points it down and below him, firing at a low angle and blasting anyone in that position with a powerful blast. Its angle is unique and unorthodox, but its kill power is intense.

It's a move present in all DMC games, including DMC3.

Down Aerial
Helm Breaker
Dante takes out Rebellion and falls downwards doing a powerful swing while falling, dragging any opponents caught with him.

A move used in every game, including DMC3

Up Aerial
Kick 13
Dante does 2 ascending kicks in the air, juggling opponents further up.

Originally Vergil used this move in DMC3, dubbed "Rising Sun" though Dante learns how to use a variant of it in DMC4 as part of his Kick 13 combo attack
Grab
Buster
Does a casual grasp and grabs them by the cuff of their collar.

While Dante doesn't usually grab people, but the closest thing is from DMC4

Pummel
Hyper Fist
Dante rapid-fire pummels the opponent in the chest with his two fists

A Beowulf move Dante does in DMC3.

Forward Throw
Hyper Fist Finisher / Straight
Dante does an overhead haymaker with his right fist saying "Sweet Dreams" as he punches his opponent in the face blasting them away.

While in Devil Trigger, Dante rears back and does a Straight, a lunging right punch that travels a fair distance if possible.

Both are moves in the Beowulf moveset.

Back Throw
Weasel Shot / Killer Bee
Dante flips over the opponent and fires 4 shots at them from Ebony and Ivory.

While in Devil Trigger, Dante replaces the last shot with Zodiac, a blast of light energy from his left fist.

The initial part of the move is based on his back throw in MvC3 while the second part is a move from the Beowulf gauntlets.

Down Throw
Wild Stomp / Beowulf Combo II Finisher
Dante does Wild Stomp, wherein he throws the opponent to the ground, stomps on the downed opponent, and then fires several shots at them before kicking them away.

While in Devil Trigger, Dante instead does a series of rapid-fire kicks with his left leg, ending with an axe kick with his right leg.

The first move is based on an attack he does in Gunslinger Style while the second part is part of the Beowulf moveset

Up Throw
Beowulf Combo I Finisher / Real Impact
Dante does Beowolf Combo I's finisher, an upwards kick.

In Devil Trigger, Dante instead does Real Impact, a flamboyant powerful gut uppercut with his right fist that transitions into Rising Dragon, wherein he leaps up making it a rising uppercut.

All these uppercts are part of the Beowulf weapon in DMC3.
Final Smash
Battle of Brothers
Dante shouts "Time to Finish This!" while Vergil appears beside Dante. Vergil Air Tricks to the opposite end of the stage and they both Stinger towards each other. Anyone caught is put into a cinematic where they both attack the opponent, finishing with Dante giving Vergil Ebony and Dante brandishing Ivory. They then stack the guns on top of each other and fire simultaneously, piercing the opponent with spiraling twin bullets of blue and red energy.

The iconic finishing move of the Sons of Sparda in DMC3.
The symbol Triple S Style rank, first introduced in DMC3.

Fun fact, I had to make this from scratch since it didn't exist anywhere else
Dante's youthful face, before he got a chin full of stubble, based on DMC3.

Source
The pinnacle of the Temen-Ni-Gru, the primary location of DMC3's plot.
Default appearance is Dante's DMC3 design
3 songs from every game... excluding 2. A total of 12 songs, an averagely sized song list.
Devil May Cry 1:
Public Enemy
Lock and Load
Ultra Violet
Devil May Cry 3:
Devils Never Cry
Taste the Blood
Vergil Battle 2
Devil May Cry 4:
Blackened Angel
Shall Never Surrender/The Time Has Come
Swipe of Sword
Devil May Cry 5:
Subhuman
Devil Trigger
Crimson Cloud
His classic mode will emulate the bosses of DMC3. The title of the classic mode refers to the name of hidden missions you can find.
Battle 1: Cerberus (Duck Hunt in black, Isabelle in blue, and Wolf in blue team up and attack)
Battle 2: Agni & Rudra (Roy in red and Chrom in blue fight together)
Battle 3: Nevan (Bayonetta in purple keeps you at bay with her ranged attacks)
Battle 4: Beowulf (Donkey Kong in white unleashes powerful attacks)
Battle 5: Lady (Zero Suit Samus in White fires away while moving)
Battle 6: Doppelganger (Another Dante dressed in black for a true test of skill)
Bonus Stage
Final Battle: Vergil (Stamina match against hyper buff Sephiroth in his blue alt)
Fighter Spirit:

Spirit Board:

Enhanced Spirits:

Last edited:

⛧Lord Metallium⛧

Smash Apprentice
Asshole steve got it, Dante 4 more chances left...........

again can't blame sakurai Nintendo calling the Shots..... i just want either Dante or Kos-Mos to make it in that's what i would like.

D

Deleted member

Not really Smash related but if there's ever a MVC4 and they add Nero, how would Nero's **** You Devil Trigger work in a T-Rated game (assuming it'll be T-Rated like any other MVC games)?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Not really Smash related but if there's ever a MVC4 and they add Nero, how would Nero's **** You Devil Trigger work in a T-Rated game (assuming it'll be T-Rated like any other MVC games)?
He has other lines for it in normal gameplay, like "POWER, MY POWER...!" and "WATCH THIS!" the latter of which he uses for Teppen. Alternatively, they could just make up lines for him like Dante's MvC3/MvCI Devil Trigger has him saying "POWER UNLEASHED!" when originally he was silent.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

He has other lines for it in normal gameplay, like "POWER, MY POWER...!" and "WATCH THIS!" the latter of which he uses for Teppen. Alternatively, they could just make up lines for him like Dante's MvC3/MvCI Devil Trigger has him saying "POWER UNLEASHED!" when originally he was silent.
But can you still use the middle finger in a T-Rated game though?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Video Game could, so presumably it's possible, though it's unlikely that it would show up in Smash.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
He doesn't need to do the middle finger. In normal gameplay, his DT activation is the same as it was in DMC4, him raising the back of his hand up. It's meant to showcase that his power comes from his arm and to knock enemies nearby into the air for combos.

"**** You" and the middle finger is specifically meant for dear old dad. Could be fun as an easter egg if Nero ends up fighting him though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom