• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Keep them in stage vs throwing them off

G-Sword

Smash Journeyman
It is dead on the fox page lol. But anyways, what i noticed with fox. It's best to keep most characters on stage on the stage at all times until there at kill percent or even keep them on because it will be easier to get a kill having them on stage. Unless u know u can pull off a fair footstool keep them on stage to rack up damage. Fox is a boss in neutral and controlling the stage if played the right way but lacks on keeping people off the stage kinda like lil mac. Most of the time I lose the momentum because I get hit when people are trying to recover back on stage and I'm trying to guess ledge get ups and how to punish them.its a double edge sword, fox is really good at punishing ledge getups can rack up damage but it's so easy to combo him, the hits he does are not devastating like some other characters when opponent is at low % near ledge, he is a light weight, u can gimp his ledge recoveries easily. u have to play extra cautious and one slip on punishing ledge get ups it can change the game. Just would like to hear people's opinions and sharing my experience.

xX_01dxBo0Z3r_Xx

Banned via Warnings
it doesnt really mater if u can take 2 of theere stocks off anyways. also fox is garbage tier u should main a TruE and beTer character like RAT.dk. he has best aeriel kill opstions in the game.

Top Bottom