• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kazuyuki Kurashima shows off Super Mario RPG concept art

geno-1-1.png

To the disappointment of many, Geno was disconfirmed yesterday in the Sephiroth presentation. In a first time so far, the Mii Costumes were shown before the trailer. Nothing new from the Super Smash Bros. 4 appearance that Geno made is present. Super Mario RPG Character Designer Kazuyuki Kurashima, known also for his work on Moon: Remix RPG Adventure, Live a Live, and Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga took to Twitter to celebrate by gracing fans with the original Super Mario RPG concept art for Geno. While it isn't more Super Mario RPG content in Smash, not much Super Mario RPG concept art has been unveiled before, if any. So it is neat to see some of the stars for the puppet from Star Road.

The full set can be seen below.

Author's Note: Man. I wish we got a Super Mario RPG song or a better helmet at least. It's a bit disappointing that it took this long for nothing new from the game. I was also surprised to have a hard time even finding other Super Mario RPG concept art - I hope more in the future is shown. In this original art, he looks kind-of like Yaridovich. What do you think? Let us know in the comments below!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Top Bottom