• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kapedani's PM 3.6 Build Ver. 2.1 (feat. 700 Stages, Retro Mode, cBliss & more!) [22/01/2016]

Thomas70ist

Smash Rookie
is there a way to get this working on an european wii because i try'd to change the folder name to RSBP but when I enter stage builder nothing happens and I cant do anything

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Last edited:

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Anyway too add the 3.61 dev build to this?? I want a offline build for my dolphin and my brother loves playing as knuckles.
Nope, Well Yes, You would have to get the Codes from this bulid and add everything in but really, Nope. (P.S, This place has a strict rule about the Dev Bulid so Watch out.)

alienjiz420

Smash Rookie
This build looks amazing! I've been using the latest PMPE for a while now because every other build just seems lacking, but it looks like this one attempts to incorporate everything under the sun.

Has anyone tried the Kapedani X Patt Edition build and had issues other than the known Rob and Lucas costume freezes?

SuperColom64

Smash Rookie
Yep, just tried that and nothing, I reinstalled Dolphin, (4.2) and still nothing, I think i'm going to wait until 2.2, though I definitely want to fix this so I won't have this issue in the future
I'm getting the exact same issue as you dude, and I have no idea how to fix it either.

Tabris125

Smash Rookie
First of all: Thank you for this great Mod!
Back when Patts Edition was still "active", me and a couple of friends played it every Saturday Evening, it was just so much fun.

Anyways, i wanted to use the Kapedani x Patt Edition, so we can Smash again with the Skins of the Characters + the Maps of the Kapedani Edition. HYPE.
I followed the Instructions and merged the Kapedani Folder First into my SD Card, then the Patt Edition replacing every File.
Then I moved the Homebrew.gct File into the Codes Folder.

If I start the Game now, i have all the Skins for the Characters (Just tried some, so that might be false) and the Selection Screen for the different Stages BUT some of the Stages dont load.
Its dependant on the "Main" Stage that I'm selecting. On some Maps i can choose all the alternative Stages via the Buttons but on some Stages i only have the Standard one.
If I Only Use the Kapedani Edition, i have no problem with Selecting all the Stages.

Is there maybe something i am missing?

I'm using the Pal Wii Homebrew Method, if this is any help.

Anyways, thank you for this great Mod!

MemeBoy

Smash Rookie
Hello, and before anything, this is really a great build.
But i'm having a major issue playing. I use the 2.1 homebrew version, and i can't load any alt stage at all. At first, i could do it with big blue and infinite glacier, but then, after that, i couldn't load any alt stage, neither in big blue or infinite glacier.
I hope this problem can be solved. I'm using the stagelist you posted in reddit to load the alt stages, doing the combination key outside the selection box and then pressing A.

Mariokirby23

Smash Rookie
Hello, i've searched on the entire thread for the codeset of this build but i wasn't able to find it because i would like to add some stages to my personnal build (Homebrew). Could you send it to me please ?

Last edited:

remivamp

Smash Rookie
To the creator of this hack. Its amazing but I found a massive error. I was playing a Stamina Turbo Regen Retro All Star special smash and it was fine and dandy. I lost though and went to training to calm down over my rage. Apparently i started with 150 percent and my opponent swaps characters after 1 hit in training mode. It went from rob to samus to crashed game

Krigeris

Smash Rookie
Uh my stage select screen previews look like utter **** (in terms of resolution) to the point where it hurts my eyes.

Any suggestions?

Edit: Yes it is on dolphin, but I've always used these settings and never saw an issue.

Double edit: Actually the resolution for that screen looks bad on most builds, however none hurt my eyes like this one did. I will give it a check again later just to make sure it wasnt some kind of anomly.

Last edited:

ThundeRzReigN

Smash Cadet
It hurts me so much how this build doesn't work for me. I don't know what to do. The build loads, but it won't load the CSS screen. I reformatted my SD so many times, but it still has the same effects. I don't know what to do~

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
ThundeRzReigN ThundeRzReigN hmm...make sure your SD card isn't locked. Before the CSS loads, does everything look like it's supposed to or does it look like the brawl menu?

sundill

Smash Rookie
For some reason I can't load any alternate stages, is there some trick besides holding the corresponding buttons. Also is it possible for me to switch out stages like Stg.Palutena_B or can you swap out only the original file names? Or perhaps not possible to switch things out on the home brew version?

Cuban Legend

Smash Apprentice
I'm just coming in here after a long hiatus to say that although I wasnt able to spend time to revive Patt Edition, this pack is a great replacement. It's an amazing pack, I've been using the Full version on Dolphin and its a joy to play, and even more fun to discover the secret stages. :)

thank you! :D

RegalSwan

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3626-0665-9810
idk wether to be salty or laugh, but oddly enough, launching this with all the files as they should be sends me straight to normal brawl

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...give me some more details about what you did. Are you on Wii? Hackless? Homebrew? Etc.

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...unfortunately I don't know much about homebrew p:m mods, so can't help you that much. However, just to rule out the possibility, redownload the build again. The build might have gotten corrupted while you were downloading it.

RegalSwan

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3626-0665-9810
On further inspection, the game starting a match will always crash and My Music is full of normal stages, Hannenbows and PS1s. This is freaky. Redownloading.

RegalSwan

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3626-0665-9810
One full redownload, SDC relevant file wipe and reinstallation later, everything is the same but for that I can now confirm two things:

- a brief green-glitchy flash at the center of the screen between hitting Play in the PM launcher and the normal Wiimote safety warning

- the order of characters scrolling by at the start is COMPLETELY wrong, if my memory serves me correctly. Pit, Lucas, Wario, Pikachu, Meta Knight, Dedede, Icies, Ike, DK, Bowser, Link, Kirby, Olimar, PKT, Diddy, Peach, Zelda, Yoshi, Mario, Fox and Samus in that order; like half the cast (?) is just missing outright. If this is just a normal Brawl thing... welp

edit: ok normal brawl has a random order but still, most of the chars are just gone
edit2: okay that's also a normal brawl thing

Last edited:

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
So...its still loading brawl? Also, does normal p:m work on your wiiu?

Last edited:

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Alright. Then none of the builds are at fault. Does the launcher show up?

RegalSwan

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3626-0665-9810
Alright. Then none of the builds are at fault. Does the launcher show up?
If you mean as in the one in Nintendont leading to options like play, update (add ons), etc, then yes; it's after hitting play that stuff starts being too normal

MCUltima

Smash Rookie
Hmmm thats so strange, when you load the game through Gecko does it say SD Codes Found when you launch the game?

How did you set up the build in Dolphin, did you follow the instructions listed under Dolphin Full?

Hey Geoffrrey, thanks so much for all the videos on this build!

In regards to Project Ganondorf, I probably won't add him to the build just because I want this build to be tourney legal, ie I want all the characters to be the same as in 3.6 just so people can still be able to have competitive matches and still practice their mains. I could add him to the BrawlEx build however, I don't really want 2 Ganondorfs in the CSS screen. I think PyotrLuzhin is developing a code where you can hold R to load an alternate moveset (something akin to Giga Bowser and WarioMan), so if he ever releases that I will definitely include him that way. Project Ganondorf is an great mod however, if you want to use him with this build, the installation should be the same as noraml. You would just replace the correct files and add this code to the gct: 04AD8A64 00000142 with BrawlBox. If you need help with this, let me know!
Which files should I add for Project Ganondorf? I added the files that weren't in the folders already and replaced the \pf\fighter\ganon folder, as well as adding the code to the GCT. Is that right, or are there other files that I should/shouldn't add?

EDIT: Down-taunting with Ganon for the normal alt works, but the second version of the character isn't on the CSS.

Last edited:

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Which files should I add for Project Ganondorf? I added the files that weren't in the folders already and replaced the \pf\fighter\ganon folder, as well as adding the code to the GCT. Is that right, or are there other files that I should/shouldn't add?

EDIT: Down-taunting with Ganon for the normal alt works, but the second version of the character isn't on the CSS.
You can only add OoT Ganon over Lucario and not his own slot because this pack wasn't made for PMEX

Slasher115

Smash Rookie
How can i make all of these stages show up on another build? Only a portion of them show up and some of the button combinations dont work, ive moved over selmap, selcharacter2, the .rels, the brstms and all of the stage files. What am i doing wrong?

Top Bottom