• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
sup man, welcome to kc smash. We play on weekends. I'll pm you where and when exactly we play. My phone number is 913-787-3094 in case you need to call or text someone

Exelar

Smash Rookie
Hey guys smash player here havn't played outside my casual friends since 2006 looking to get back into the scene where do I start

Jace08

Smash Lord
hey there. We play on weekends at darkrain's place in overland park, and at massive's in kansas city. We talk mostly on facebook, so add me on there (Randy Heeren) and I can give you specifics

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Contemplating hosting melee pretty soon as well in Lawrence :p

DeLux

I don't host Brawl anymore. Pm is probably a 0% chance. Melee is a 10% chance.

DeLux

The days I'd host are already being hosted by someone else. And nobody hosts brawl / melee in KS.

Peasant King

Smash Rookie
Anybody in Kansas interested in playing Project M? I have about 15 people at my school in central KS who'll probably be interested in some kind of tourney. We could probably host in January.

Jace08

Smash Lord
We should add you guys to the group then. Hit me up on fb (Randy Heeren) and I will add you

also we play about once a week on saturday nights

Massive

Smash Champion
We can always do dramatic recreations of thread content at smashfests.

Long lost remnants of a time where we all accepted this terrible forum interface. THE DARK TIMES.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
this is tight.. kc gents, where you at?
Anti-Ad block

I know things didn't turn out that great last time for yall last time you went to Nebraska.

No working toilet and I wasn't the TO...

But all yall should creep the GameGenie 500, Feb 22nd.

Melee
PM
Brawl

BEER PONG TOURNAMENT.

Last edited:

WhiteRaven

Smash Rookie
NNID
WhiteRaven
Yeah, I used to play Smash all the time with my friends. I recently watched "The Smash Brothers" and felt an extreme urge to play again (also helps that a new one is coming out soon). Anyway, it'd be cool to play with some local KC people. In the meantime, take it easy.

PS: I'm not that great at the game anymore :(

rpotts

Smash Lord
Just FYI this thread is basically dead. Everyone posts in the KC/Lawrence smash group on facebook now. We alternate between two guys' houses in Gladstone (this weekend, I think) and in OP (next weekend) on Saturday nights from 6pm until whenever everyone leaves, usually late in the morning. Where in KC are you?

WhiteRaven

Smash Rookie
NNID
WhiteRaven
Yeah, I reached out to Randy on FB, so I'm basically just waiting on a response there. I'm extremely close to Overland Park, so that's great.

rpotts

Smash Lord
If you can't tell, this thread is basically dead. Everyone uses the Kansas City/Lawrence Smash group on FB.

Hi.

jayray

Smash Apprentice
i am well aware, as i have read many of the previous post, but i'm sure dmac or z will see the post at some point and laugh at my reference.

also i dont use facebook,
so...
my loss.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Does it involve blueberries, or cheeze-its perhaps?

Yeah, I was out my phone for about two weeks so I'll take the heat for that one. Computer blowing up afterwards didn't help any either.

Last edited:
Top Bottom