• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

SPIRE_FAN

Smash Cadet
So Blue River Community College is having a Melee tournament next thursday, I have piano though. ;_;

Massive

Smash Champion
No smash this week guys. We have also switched to Facebook for official crew news. The group is called Kansas City/Lawrence smashers.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
hey hey i'm hosting a Smash Melee Reunion Tournament / Big Burn CD Release party at my cabin on november 16th. peep the fb event for more info. it would be cool to see you all!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I haven't seen that name in like over 4 years wtf

That link doesn't work btw

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
yo everyone hows it goin? hate to be "THAT GUY" to network OKLAHOMA but we really dont do many...(or any) tourneys at all. this one is special due to our late friend Solidus.

the second installment of our SUPER BIT WARS will be taking place on November 30th. we had an amazing turnout last year( http://www.smashboards.com/threads/...al-tournament-norman-ok.309453/#post-13231605 ) With a good showing from Kansas

This Year we have some different fighters in the lineup. we have interest from the Texas Brawl/melee scene. it is early so i wanna get the word out ASAP. the Facebook event link will be at the bottom here. there will be a smashboards thread as soon as we get all the info finalized. hit me up on facebook (Josh Currier) or on here for more info.

https://www.facebook.com/events/211600215685116/211965385648599/?notif_t=event_mall_reply

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
lmao honda is a member of the Nebraska Smash Bros Melee group.

Seriously though, yall gonna come to Big Burns shindig? Trying to figure out if I should practice like it's tournament season or if we should all keep ****ing around with our horribly bad secondaries.

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
I'm going. Pretty sure darkrain and frizzle are as well. Should definitely bring more people though.

Jace08

Smash Lord
everyone bring your A game this saturday! We should practice up and show that we can defeat nebraska in a crew battle without darkrain's halp

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
are carpools figured out for that thing? i can probably go i guess just to hang with people.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Hi guys! I'm staying in KC for about 6 weeks, just wanted to introduce myself. I play any smash game. Do you guys have any smashfests that go on?

Jace08

Smash Lord
sup dude, welcome to kc! We're actually playing tonight at darkrain's house if you want to come out. I'll pm you the address and my phone number if you need to call or text someone

Jace08

Smash Lord
okay mangs

you've all finally convinced my stubborn self. I'll get a facebook ><

specific props to dmac for wearing me down over the years, and buzz-roll too

mainly though I just miss talking to the crew!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
add me on there dude. just search irish dude or Josh Currier. facebook has been such an easier way to network for tournaments. i get more interest fro TX and Arkansas on there as well. SBW is just around the corner!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
aww sad days lie ahead then :'( lol
no one for smash anyways. we have people comin down for the other games such as KOF and MVC3

thisisyourgod

Smash Rookie
hey

I'd like to play video games of the melee variety

I've never really played melee with anyone outside of casual friends though, so this whole thing is a bit new to me

Top Bottom