• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

SPIRE_FAN

Smash Cadet
Could I by chance bring Soul Calibur 2 (gamecube) tomorrow? Would anyone want to play it if I did?

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Just saw this thread on the main page, apparently the no PC streaming thing we all saw at EVO can output melee without any input lag on MLG grade monitors.
This has apparently been confirmed by hbox and a few other people.

I might grab one if this turns out to be true and start reducing the number of CRTs in my basement, lol.
Yeah I was thinking of getting one of those for recording matches. Not going to hook my Wii up to it though until we get more accurate reports of the lack of lag on EVO monitors.

darkrain

Smash Ace
As you might already know August is pretty stacked with birthdays. Myself and Z on the 6th, Phat on the 13th, and Cups on the 29th. We're gonna blow it out this year and have a quad b-day celebration. **** is going to by hype.

When: August 17th, 2013

Where: My place in Overland Park (if you want to go and don't already know where it is PM me for the address)

Featuring: BEER KEG - BBQ - CAKE - BALLOONS - HULA HOOPS AND **** - GAMES??

Duties:
darkrain - get the keg
p-gamer - fire up the girll
Cups - bring the cake

For food phat is bringing the meat and bread. So if you aren't a chump try to bring something: snacks, chips, if you are awesome - a homemade side item, soda, Gin for Jfro, any other alcoholic beverages you might be interested in consuming. Phatgamer also humbly requests you contribute $5 for eats and a beer keg cup. There probably won't be a lot of smash going on, except for Jace... he'll be playing games all night. I'm going to drink until I can't see anymore lol. Let me know if you plan on bringing anything, and whoever doesn't come is out of the crew. PEACE!

Massive

Smash Champion
I am planning to make some ice cream for this event.
It will be delicious.

I'm also debating bringing some home-made burger toppings (maybe some ****ake cream cheese spread or freshly made mayo) as well as some drink mixin's.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
cool

phat's grilling is too good

strong bad why can't you make it?
i'm going out of town for a pm tourney in ohio, i bought my bus tickets in like may for it lol before i heard anything about this epic party.

Jace08

Smash Lord
if anyone's looking for a good show to watch, I'd recommend The Killing. Just finished it. It's a great whodunit

buzz-roll

Smash Rookie
what kind of cake is being had? because the only thing I'm good at making is cupcakes also I'll be there

only1Z

Smash Champion
If you want a show that's actually good start to finish, unlike The Killing, watch House of Cards. I'll look into making a salad of some kind.. Undecided of actual salad or pasta.

Cups

Smash Ace
My wife will be making a chocolate cake of nerdy design. She decorates cakes semi-professionally and is God-tier cake decorator, well maybe A-tier, God-tier is probably Ace of Cakes and all those fondant-using hacks.

bunnyavenger

Smash Cadet
Awesome, Grace and I want to go assuming our babysitter for Kiirin doesn't flake on us. We are Z's roommates in case you don't remember.

Top Bottom