• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

dmac

Smash Champion
okay dudes we need to figure out our multiplayer GAYMING TRAVEL PLANS. who's got a 3ds and wants to fire up games you probably dont have....

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i prolly wont see you guys til tomorrow.

things are occurring tonight...

Jace08

Smash Lord
It was a massivesmash anyway.

Anybody else bailing?

I'll go if darkrain gives me a ride >< no dmac and possibly phat is sad times though

st. louis tourney sounds fun, but it's pretty far away man

so does anybody have a copy of ultimate mvc3 that you don't care about and would be willing to sell me? My arthur lance moves suck in vanilla

rpotts

Smash Lord
We got bdubs out here instead. They've stopped doing wings by number and are now doing it by size/weight, which is still pretty much the same thing but I guess the idea is you won't get stuck with 6 tiny wings or they won't accidentally give out 50 huge ones.

Jace08

Smash Lord
my guess is that he told the story on facebook about his "adventure" walking the vegas streets alone and getting attacked by mormons

MORMONS MAN

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Well guys, it's time I start hitting the gym Darkrain/Dmac/Jace can I come and get shown the ropes if your gym allows a guest that is

Massive

Smash Champion
Well guys, it's time I start hitting the gym Darkrain/Dmac/Jace can I come and get shown the ropes if your gym allows a guest that is
Don't learn the ropes from Jace.

You will hyper extend your thumb the weekend before evo then refuse to take painkillers until we force you.

Jace08

Smash Lord
good stuff frizzle

I just work out in my basement right now, so you'd have way better equipment to learn from with dark and dmac. But I can still help you learn a few things here and there

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Or, you know, come to Nebraska and have JBM who is a fitness trainer/body builder teach you how to play smash brothers better lift weights take your dog out of a walk roll a blunt order chinese without vegetables play super smash brothers better.

Top Bottom