• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
as far as i know darkrain will be there
whether or not he'll play smash bros is a different story

Moonwalker

Smash Cadet
Crews sound fantastic. I'm definitely in, and can and will provide another setup if needed, Melee/PM or both.

Oh, and as for getting Darkrain to play Melee? Just provide him with a pack of these and he'll be 100% ready, I swear: http://beerpulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/DR_3-D6pk_comp.jpg

PS: Bobby, go to both prom and Massive's this weekend. Prom can be a blast, but you won't wanna miss crews with the MO guys coming out to have awesome matches too. Time management's your friend here man.

free pizza

Smash Rookie
hey guys, im pretty new to smash, trying to get into melee. where do tournaments happen / where do you all play? (i'm from Overland Park)

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
**** you Austin!
Free Pizza I live in Olathe message me here and I'll set something up with some bros whenever, also we play at Darkrain's next week

Jace08

Smash Lord
whoooooah it's XION! yeah we have a lot of pm players you should definitely come out again!

hey guys, im pretty new to smash, trying to get into melee. where do tournaments happen / where do you all play? (i'm from Overland Park)
sup dude, always great to see a new face. We play every saturday night alternating between massive's place in kc and darkrain's in overland park

st. louis dudes I'm really glad you three came out! Was awesome to just hang and play games with you. Shinobi's fox is too fast!

but frizzle will get you next time ><

Xion DarkRose

Smash Apprentice
whoooooah it's XION! yeah we have a lot of pm players you should definitely come out again!
Maan, Its been forever. Like almost s couple years? I found out about project M a few months ago and have been excited about it ever since. Problem is that there's no competition out here in Saint Joseph (Where I currently live... long story x_x ) When & where does everyone get together now?

I'mma see if I can Reanimate-no Jitsu the rest of the team.

Moonwalker

Smash Cadet
For the PM guys coming out, I play it all the time, and can always provide a setup to Massive's/Darkrains. You guys should definitely come out! Also Strong Bad, are we having another birthday celebration since we didn't have one in Rolla? I think this is a good plan.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
that was supposed to be a general party, this weekend is my actual birthday (the 12th).
gonna die saturday night

Jace08

Smash Lord
Good news, I finished the outtakes video today. Lookin forward to showing it to you all!

moonwalker I actually don't need a ride to dark's saturday, I'll be in olathe for the weekend visiting family

hondafoo you better come out :hulk:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yupyup, broke 400! speaking of, everyone who can should buy plane tickets with me this weekend at darkrains! i don't think i'll be able to go to smashfest for a while after this one, so the only other way we can fly together is if someone buys my ticket and lets me pay them back later.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i'll check w/ phatgamer, he should be back in town this weekend and i'm on the way for him. will let you know via text tomorrow! thanks for the offer <3

Top Bottom