• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
will somebody please buy a six pack of terrible tasting darkrain brand beers for April 13?

THE TIME HAS COME

despite any yelling it's not going to be exciting, I will have "a" beer lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i'll get started on the trailer

also regged for evo so nvm on that one dudes. EARLY BIRD is over tomorro at midnight, it's $60 if you do it now and $80 if you do it later (assuming u only enter melee, +$10 per game)

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Hey guys, sorry if I buzzkilled for anyone last night. I got 3 stitches on my upper lip, no big deal, no charges. Thanks for not banning me massive, I've gotta be more considerate and I'm sorry for making bad decisions, for truly. That being said last night was awesome, s/o to Jace slammin his first brew.

Massive

Smash Champion
Hey guys, sorry if I buzzkilled for anyone last night. I got 3 stitches on my upper lip, no big deal, no charges. Thanks for not banning me massive, I've gotta be more considerate and I'm sorry for making bad decisions, for truly. That being said last night was awesome, s/o to Jace slammin his first brew.
Glad you got it worked out, I hope your face heals up well.

I ate too much last night. I actually think that's the most I've ever eaten in one evening in my entire life.
Good times bros.

only1Z

Smash Champion
I just remember when I was in the kitchen qq'ing about eating too much you just yelled at me how that was the entire point...living with these choices....is hard haha.

Jace08

Smash Lord
I did not enjoy the darkness ><

but it was still a great experience drinking with you all! there's nobody else on the planet I'd have rather shared that with first

raith and dmac I'm sorry you guys weren't there

rfrizzle you have nothing to apologize for, everybody messes up sometimes

SS4 Shinobi

Smash Cadet
kc come to barwarz!!!! that **** gone be hype!!!!!! LIVE STREAM, lots of high, middle, and low skill players!!!! no one will be left out. barwarz is def one of the best low key tourneys around! players include: dart, darkatma, sinister, most likely dekuschrub, ripple, and more!!!!! MEH

Massive

Smash Champion
Jace, I'll make you a nice mixed drink this weekend, you will greatly enjoy it because it will be DELICIOUS.
Any specific requests?

Moonwalker

Smash Cadet
Yo Frizzle, I'm just glad you were healed alright, I'm hoping it didn't cost you much if anything. Also yeah when Jace decides to drink again, I'm definitely down for pitching in. Only reason I didn't bring anything up last Saturday was because help with the amazing BBQ that we were late for most of.

Jace wants a mixed drink with sprite eh? Any vodka I should bring Massive?

Oh, and I'd like to clarify we were all late last time because I made a wrong turn, and spent too long at a concert I'd promised to go to. But hey, next Saturday I'll def bring everybody there on time for good times.

Jace08

Smash Lord
can we drop this whole "all honda does is play LoL" thing? It's not even true; he's an artist who has a job doing work for mobafire solomid, which is very different

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Maybe I can bring my computer to the bar I bet the babes would dig that

Also I think Jace means solomid.net

Cups

Smash Ace
this thread has officially become the apologetic retrospective thread

that said, sorry for missing the bbq, buddy came back in town from wisconsin, and i had to grind more MONSTER HUNTER

inb4 all cups does is play monster hunter

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
all cups does is play monster hunter

in other news I prolly won't be at smash until May 11th (birthday weekend). have fun without me bros!!

(I'll probably be bugging people about EVO between now and then though)

only1Z

Smash Champion
I'm sorry for the penis. *also sorry for the panorama shot that actually turned out horrible.

This is one of those sweet times where jace is just kind of wrong...but vehemently believes he was right.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Omg i was so drunk lol. That was the night i drank that whole bottle of captain lmao. Shinobi also got me and david arm wrestling. Look for darkrain vs phatgamer lolz.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Cups is busy! Adult business.

On the back of that he's probably already been to david and dmac's place 3 times this week to play monster hunter solo.

Jfro

Smash Cadet
I did not enjoy the darkness ><

but it was still a great experience drinking with you all! there's nobody else on the planet I'd have rather shared that with first

raith and dmac I'm sorry you guys weren't there

rfrizzle you have nothing to apologize for, everybody messes up sometimes
What about me ya racists!?

Top Bottom