• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
Cause I don't even recall him trying it yet, and until then...I guess Raith blowing hot air makes him the best.

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
I think it's a fun mu sans the ****ing Seth tapdance **** garbage glarrrgh. PM tournament this weekend? End all be all to see who's the best besides Dark (and SB assuming he doesn't show up)

only1Z

Smash Champion
Lol he deserves to be thrown into the fire like the rest of us. Dunno about dark though, maybe he's making a 'play games' comeback.

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
I have a wedding for my cousin to attend. At least there will be babes. But we recieved a "save the date" like 6 months ago and my mom is pretty adamant. Darkrain seems to get less and less excited about it every year so I'm pretty bummed. :L

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
speaking of smym
who's interested in going?
preliminary polling sounded pretty... unenthusiastic

only1Z

Smash Champion
Maybe I can like... hide in a trunk...and not enter the tourney. This is a good plan. We can walk to fat sand which AGAIN and walk out with not getting anything.

SS4 Shinobi

Smash Cadet
I'll be goin. And I know bieber is going. Prolly Binyan too. Don't know about other St. Louis peeps, but I'm pit stoppin there the night before since they're on the way.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
he's a puff main from stl, they call him bieber because of his hairstyle.

Jace08

Smash Lord
unfortunately I won't be at darkrain's this week. Me, moonwalker, strong bad and robert are going to the rolla tourney

only1Z

Smash Champion
This is the **** you have to notify me of sooner then Friday morning, and even then it wasn't even to me. /runs off

Jace08

Smash Lord
I negotiated with the terrorist ><

there's a new deal, everybody carry on

time to learn more about this "naka-con" thing

Top Bottom