• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

rpotts

Smash Lord
I just helped dmac's mom at the bank, she told me I was a very good worker and that Anthony needs to quit playing video games.

DYC

Smash Champion
She's been carrying that flag for years Potts. Everytime I talked to her "we gotta work together to get him to stop playing games". In my head I'm like "...you know I play these games with him...right?"

:phone:

dmac

Smash Champion
"I met your friend Ryan Potts today, he is a very nice and handsome young man."

honestly at first I told her i didn't know any Ryan Potts... and then almost immediately afterwards of course i realized it was RPOTTS.

only1Z

Smash Champion
I told her I played games but that I spent most of my time doing school stuff during the year...she also liked that I walked around cause I didn't have a car...gave me a sense of responsibility she said. Crazy lady...but super nice.

PS. I was in the pool to get dmac to stop playing so many games.

AnDante

Smash Cadet
Oh, I'm missing a white controller that I left at darkrains. Hopefully someone picked it up?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
My parents actually thought it was cool that I traveled around and had a serious hobby...but then again they were under the impression that I was winning these tournaments and making all this money so...

Massive

Smash Champion
Darkrain best not be losin' my blacktroller. It's one of a kind, forged in the fires of my basement.

I'd hate to have to go on another quest to make a new one.

darkrain

Smash Ace
I gotcha filthy troller.

I might bring it by this Saturday... Massive you do plan on hosting this weekend correct?

darkrain

Smash Ace
Andale, unfortunately no... I still can't find yours. We might have to interrogate some kids because I've only seen Massive's Frankenstein controller at my house.

It looks like I might not be able to make it out tonight... we'll see.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Andale, unfortunately no... I still can't find yours. We might have to interrogate some kids because I've only seen Massive's Frankenstein controller at my house.

It looks like I might not be able to make it out tonight... we'll see.
Dont be a *****. If you do make it out though, you should bring me a stick from the graveyard. One with a good x button and one that has springs in the triggers. :3

Jesi

Smash Ace
it was fun for the time i was there! : )

Also, i'm having a small par-tay at my place Friday Jan 25th in the evening! I'm extending an invite to those who don't check their facebook **** (or who I'm not friends with yet). There will be drinks and fooood, I'm hoping to dabble in some winter-time grillin' and some hot spiced wine~ and of course there will be some amt. of games too I'm sure.

Mark your calendars if you want to go, if you go, please no under age drinking or smoking illegal substances~ I'd rather not go to jail for that. hehe

Love you guys see you around! <3

Massive

Smash Champion
Who else is going to the SRK tourney this Saturday?

I'm planning on feeling bad about my Zangief skills there and will probably need some moral support.

Top Bottom