• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
*facepalm*

You're all going to hell. My treat. And you'll all enjoy every last bit of my doom levels.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
If anyone wants to play today, I'll be off work at 2pm today and willing to host until about 9pm. Then I'd have to kick people out because I have to go to my internship tomorrow morning.

DeLux

Not going. Going to Pound. Ares, if you don't money there, I'll be disappointed.

Collin, when I upload you beating me on to youtube, did you want to be labeled as:

Dynce > Fino > Sh "all trip your N"ana > The Bringer of Purples > uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Let me know and I'll upload it lol

Smash Lord
If anyone wants to play today, I'll be off work at 2pm today and willing to host until about 9pm. Then I'd have to kick people out because I have to go to my internship tomorrow morning.
****ing hell. The one day that I'm not lurking here all day this happens.

BTW Castlevania: Dawn of sorrow, is great. I've been playing that whenever I haven't been shoveling snow or doing homework the last 2 days.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Not going. Going to Pound. Ares, if you don't money there, I'll be disappointed.
Depends on who shows up, the time you got 3rd, I was the 5th best person there, with Tyser being #3 and Blank being #4, but those two didn't enter and ICJOHNS. Nebraska has been kinda practicing so it might be more difficult.

DeLux

The Call out haha

I repeat: ARES IF YOU DON'T MONEY THERE I WILL BE DISAPPOINTED
Same goes for you MRM

Those matches are up :)

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
So my mom and I went to costco and saw that the brownie mix was there. Since it comes out to around $2 every time to make the batches you've seen I decided to get more, it's rather cost-effective gamer food so expect it to be a near-regular occurence in the future.

DeLux

I'll be sending in two proposals for two separate venues (FUMC and Lawrence Public Library) by Tuesday this week. Hopefully we'll here back by a week or two later.

Wheels are in motion. I'm going to ask for either 4/9, 4/16, or 4/30.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Just make sure that there aren't any huge tourneys going on OoS, if you want to grab OoS people. >_>

Ares

Smash Journeyman
lol..im pretty sure ill b there..i've missed too many..been having family member birthday dinners on mondays ..this week i got it out of the way today..soo

Ares

Smash Journeyman
lol well from december to now ..including my new sis-in-law and neices we have 8 birthdays

also..

everyone in kansas should main MK..justsayin

DeLux

Well, one day I might surprise you guys and show up. One Day. :)

And KC SHOULD all main MK. It's apparently the cool thing to do nowadays. Just look at MadAllyKnight :)

Crew:
StealthKnight
AresKnight
DucKnight
FinoKnight
QuoteKnight
(Lux)Knight
Scrub ...

Win

DeLux

Just an update, I should hear about one of the two venues around 2/14 :)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I know it can be up to 6 hours total in driving, but you guys should come to Wichita for a biweekly, provided the weather doesn't screw us over.

DeLux

Let me know when it is and I'll come assuming I don't have work :)

DeLux

Hmm... I work Saturday night. Maybe the next one will work?

Top Bottom