• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
MK Dittos da bess..thats all i want to play
False

Double MK Vs. Double MK doubles is da bess
Just imagine the sound effects.

For even more fun, it must be played on Norfair so EVERYONE gets a ledge to plank on

Even more lies: The best is Ice Climbers 4 player FFA. Everyone the same color. Definitely the Turquoise Climbers

DeLux

So that would make 6 setups. I'll go ahead and put in a venue request. I'll let you guys know when I know.

DeLux

I've been doing some budgeting for the semester and I've come to the conclusion that I won't be able to make it Monday night Brawl for the forseeable future.

I'm taking two days of classes at the Edwards campus, which means two days of driving there and back every week. That second day is the money I used on gas to play with you guys last semester.

So unless I find like 3 other regular carpool buddies, GGS everyone :(

DeLux

I'm somewhere above being willing to accept charitable donations, but I'm not below providing sexual favors desparation.

DeLux

Especially the fat asian chicks. Asian chicks are the worst. And being fat is double worse.

Smash Lord
I've been doing some budgeting for the semester and I've come to the conclusion that I won't be able to make it Monday night Brawl for the forseeable future.

I'm taking two days of classes at the Edwards campus, which means two days of driving there and back every week. That second day is the money I used on gas to play with you guys last semester.

So unless I find like 3 other regular carpool buddies, GGS everyone :(
I'll try to drive out there every now and then. It's just me but it's probably better than nothing at all. Also, is there any place on that campus you could just plug in a console and play?

DeLux

I asked around after my class the other day and it doesn't look like the employees are going to be down with that. So that's probably a negatory

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
If any of you have Pokémon Gen IV games, don't forget to get your shiny Suicune. The event begins tomorrow and it lasts only for a week, so go to your local GameStop and download via Mystery Gift a shiny Suicune.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Mr. Doom you should hook me up with an english shiny Raikou and Entei and do they know the same moves the Japanese zoarok movies one's have?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
There's a good possibility that Nintendo will do these events again via WiFi.

Raikou holds a Micle Berry with the moves Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed, and Weather Ball.

Entei with Cutsap Berry with Flare Blitz, Howl, ExtremeSpeed, and Crush Claw.

Suicune with Rowap Berry with Sheer Cold, Air Slash, ExtremeSpeed, and Aqua Ring.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Last day to register for Pound 5 is tomorrow guys. Register now if you're going.

I'm just posting this everywhere.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
What system do people play Pokemon now adays?
DS and it's have a big competitive online scene for the game.

Mr.Doom- thanks for info just wanted to make sure they are like their Japanese counterparts cause I got the japanese Raikou and Entei.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
What system do people play Pokemon now adays?
I'm interested about what you originally posted.

Usually people play them on the DS. There's a game for the Wii, but it's not all that great if you're into story, >_< cuz it has no story.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
how could i forget my favorite playground? i "timed out" two different players using vaporeon who has a combined 106 pp :D both rage quited before i made their last pokemon struggle

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I've had scrubs RQ on me as well. My Swellow and Sceptile swept entire teams, and they even gave ubers a run for their money. The uber players were scrubs, too...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
all ubers players i faced cept the odd one all looked like kids who caught like four ubers and threw them out there expecting to win. i saw many with the base moves they came with and no EV's at all. those were fun to take down :D and if any darkrai appeared on the enemy team, i used my anti darkrai double mewtwo team strat. ***** an entire team with those two mewtwos just because he started with darkrai

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash at my place 5:30 to 11:00 ... Brave the weather at your own peril.

EDIT: My walkway is solid ice heading towards the door. Be careful.

Smash Lord
People at home and people on phones are *****ing at me and saying "don't go out! Don't go out!" and it's really pissing me off. I can't come today because of it.

^^^^^^ Complete and absolute johning.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
The weather`s feasible to be the worst US blizzard storm since `83. The snow will continuously suffuse. It`s ineffable to describe. The linchpin would be to chill. Everyone be gingerly. Don`t exasperate during moments like this. Playing smash isn`t exactly exigency right now. No need to divulge this. Its not necessary to corroborate this. Hopefully this situation doesnt become ardous.

Please don`t make this abstruse.

Top Bottom