• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kangaskhan for Smash Bros Ultimate support thread!

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I couldn't let my favorite Pokemon go without a support thread. I'll be first to admit that her chances are slim to none, but that didn't stop me from voting for her in the Ballot, and it's not gonna stop me from dreaming about that glorious possible moveset.

Kangaskhan would have the very unique ability to combine the play styles of heavyweights like Donkey Kong and King Dedede, along with the style of Rosaline+Luma.

I imagine Kangaskhan having Smash attacks similar to Donkey Kong, recoveries and air moves reminicent of King Dedede, and specials similar to Rosalina. Additonally, for a spattering or moves across the board, Kangaskhan's baby could come out of her pouch and fucntion similarly to the Luma. Baby Kangaskhan would have less range but would hit harder than Luma, and would also re-spawn quicker if knocked out.

I'll admit, I'm biased here. Kangaskhan has been my favorite Pokemon since Red/Blue. That doesn't take away, however, from the fact that she'd be more than viable as a fighter with the potential to be an extremely unique version of the traditional heavyweight. As well, Mega Kangaskhan was basically built to be a Final Smash. The double-hit gimmick would certainly allow for a cinematic attack.

Last edited:

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
I'll admit, I'm biased here. Kangaskhan has been my favorite Pokemon since Red/Blue. That doesn't take away, however, from the fact that she'd be more than viable as a fighter with the potential to be an extremely unique version of the traditional heavyweight.
It’s perfectly fine to be biased. That’s why I still try to push for Sceptile, which was my first ever pokemon + still is my favorite. But still, as long as this isn’t an alolan starter, I support, as those three left me wanting a lot more.

Top Bottom