• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Matata Results

sai_:)

Smash Ace
What Peppy Said!!!

1: Y.b.M.-- GGs and congrats on first place man. idk how i won that doubles round but i was sooo happy

2: Smash --congrats and stuff on your placing man that ness is scary as hell lol

3: Infern--:urg: idk what it is but you were like all over my brackets man:urg: congrats and ggs of course but still....:urg:

4: Xisin--we didnt play but marths **** me to hell and back anyhow. congrats on fourth

5: Legan--yo ggs man congrats on becoming the next god kai that link is crazy fun to fight

5: Hilt--congrats on your placing. we didnt really play but man...your brackets hate me lol

7: Tactical--yo fun games we had there man. Its rare to meet another smash player equally
as sarcastic as myself lol

7: Count--YO those were some pretty fun friendlies we had man u showed me a couple of cool tricks and your really good at getting that momentum back on your side. pretty soon ill be at that level man.

9: Rowan--hey man your peach is really good i didnt even know she was that good at edge gurading me ggs man

9: Tyr --yo congrats on your doubles placing and even tho we only played once it was pretty fun

9: Zeni-- ggs man we didnt play much but it was pretty cool

9: Future Wrestler--GOOD GAMES man. ugh i was a little pissy at the time due to my bracket matchups so i might have seemed slightly douchey but your IC's were really fun to fight against. thats the first time ive ever lost a set to the IC's actually

13: Rob Gambino--that was the longest match ive ever had with a meta knight lol ggs man

13: Wangston / GGS in brackets i always forget how strong g&w is till he kills me at like 90% lol

13: Paladin /...we totally didn't play

13: Cr4sh /GGs crash but all i have to say is...**** YOU WEEGEE!!! lol

17: Sneaky Taco--TAKOOOOOOO thank you soooooo much everything especially for the ride there. it was pretty cool playing you and stuff and our doubles team actually works but with that awful bracket we had we placed waaaaaaaaaaay lower than expected...T.T

17: Yummy and Beefy ggs and hey nice talking with you and stuff man gl at your next tourney and stuff

17: VaMP idk if we played or not but i was running on less than 2 hours of sleep the whole day soo it all sorta became a blur after a while lol

17: Metal Music Man...we totally didnt play

17: Mister Eric...we totally didnt play

17: Ttar gg man but we only had like one match

17: Zero ggs kid your very good at your age but i guess it just shows that skill is age less

17: Sai-- pfft that kid sux

25: Airborne...we totally didnt play

25: Mr. 9 fun talking to you on the way to hardees man and bte...i found out hardess sorta sucks lol

25: JoshKip-- HA HAA...we didnt play

25: Gumbo--all i have to say is MEGA MONKEY MADNESS MANNNNN!!!

25: Calic--ggs in those doubles friendlies but man that poor controller...ouch.

25: Excel--Ima get the replays for you ill find em somewhere in that 200 some odd replays but ill fnd em for you

25: ShadowPhoenix--ggs in pools man i feel like i just got lucky with that spike cause man i was waaaay down in round 2

25: Atl-F4--ggs sir but thanks to my man tako im sooo used to the rob match-up now that a rob thats not used to the diddy match up ...its gonna go well for me

33: Kassandra GO NOVA!!! we had so many fun matches at school...oh wait no we dont cause you never walked into that game room

33: Hoboz...we totally didnt play

33: Guardian / ...we totally didnt play

...and apparently im an insomniac or something

Doctor X

Smash Lord
NO ONE NEEDS MK TO GET A WIN...IF THE MATCH UP IS IN THE OPPONENTS FAVOR (example...Ness vs Marth) IT IS IN THE GOD KAIS BEST INTEREST TO PLAY A CHARACTER THEY CAN BENEFIT MORE FROM...
So in other words, you don't need MK to win, but sometimes you need MK to win? :laugh:

Seriously, though, we've been over this. There's no shame in playing Metaknight as far as I'm concerned. I'm just messing with you guys cause I think this "No MK" boast is cute. It's like the last little bit of scrub left to you now that you've flourished in the tournament scene-- a badge you wear proudly, not to mention disrespectfully towards MK mains.

wangston

Smash Lord
Reshout outs

13: Wangston - Fun playing you in a tourney set for the first time. Lucas is a bag full of tricks.
What moves does lucas has that lags I need something to punish???? I can't land a kill move with falco if there is now lag. LOL Brinstar is broken it makes all your moves last a hour.

Wangston :wangston we still need to fight cause i need to ask you about my sonic cause you play him a lot........if thats ok

13: Wangston - So close at Frigate.

Sonic is lame it's like not even playing smash anymore it's all avoiding a blue spinning ball.

13: Wangston : Wang u need to step ur game up, ur falco is good just keep improving it and u will be getting top 5 with no prob
Thanks, but I have no one good to play with on a regular bases so I just have noob mind games that don't work on good people.

13: Wangston - good stuff in dubs wang, Eric in the car on the way home asked me why i didnt shake your hand on that game, truth be told i didnt see that you wanted to or i would have. My bad and ggs
I figured you didn't see cause ybm and eric were in the way, didn't think you thought that gw was that gay.

13: Wangston-Was it your wii that had infinite replay? Can you upload to youtube losers finals and grand finals of teams?!
Yeah, the only think is I don't have recording stuff so I would have to use a digital camera. The best thing for me to do would be to send the replays to some one who does.

13: Wangston - Good **** beating eric. Surprised me, actually.

pffft i don't lose to ROBs he has no soul cause he is a robot

13: Wangston = tech skill.
I might be able to do some flashy things but I have no good mind games.

Shoutouts:
13: Wangston - We didn't play :(
sorry bro we can play next time

13: Wangston- We did better than I thought. We sucked in the Beginning but we brought it back to get 4th...Great Job..
I did soooo bad at the beginning I though you were going to kill me. I lost on japes in less than a minute lol. Then on castle siege I took your life. I was trying to bucket brake so I was hitting nair and b, lol so it took your life. Once I got my confidence we really started to work well together. I was pleased with how well we did together for not teaming before. I think if we would have warmed up together and I used gw from the start we would have ***** all.

SHOUT OUTS

1: Y.b.M. Congrats on winning, kirby is lame to fight, any time I wiff and attack I eat an fsmash that kills at 90% ouch.
2: Smash Nice ness, I wish I would have played you, I also wish we played you in doubles.
3: Infern You're just lucky I didn't play you, I know the snake match up like none other, though you look like you gotten way better since lexington.
4: Xisin Marth is gay he looks like a girl. Is up b is lame and so is his over b, when I play you I want to play agressive but I can't or else I get 3 stocked.
5: Legan LOL link is good, your link is too flashy, fun pools matches and fun bomber man matches hahahaha and MP2 was too good.
5: Hilt Olimar is ******** I'm glad i only played you in teams, I didn't think I was going to get shyrokened or else I would have mashed buttons to break the grab.
7: Tactical Lucario is annoying to fight I'm glad I didn't have to fight yours, his roll is broken
7: Count Diddy isn't lame his bannas are, though I wouldn't have mind playing you.
9: Rowan Fun pools matches it's always really close. I have tripping johns, but then you read the roll with a nair.
9: Tyr LOL Lucas is so confusing, I have no idea what I was doing with falco so I had to go gw and use bair and smashes.
9: Zeni Very close team matches.
9: Future Wrestler I saw a few of your matches, wtf main random. Next time in mp2 you are going down
13: Rob Gambino Don't know, I don't think we played
13: Wangston Learn better mind games son
13: Paladin lol fox
13: Cr4sh I wanted to play you in singles I need revenge from mwc championships.
17: Sneaky Tako Fun team matches.
17: Yummy and Beefy lol dude you make me lol
17: VaMP not sure we played
17: Metal Music Man LOL at falco dittos, i should have figured i was going to get bair stage spiked and then I would have teched it, as long as i think about it I will tech it, i just wasn't thinking.
17: Mister Eric BEEP BEEP lol first match was all thanks to the support ghost, it bumped you up and I was going to just through out a rising dair, but it turned into a foot stool dair for the win.
17: Ttar Nice pool matches I don't like Lucario's roll
17: Zero I have yet to play you in brackets but I don't think I want too you're good
17: Sai nice come back in our first doubles game, that diddy was in the zone
25: Airborne Way fun n64 matches.
25: Mr. 9 Fun n64 matches. I've always sided gw I just never use him unless it's a really janky stage or I have no idea on a match up. He is who i use in doubles as long as i'm thinking straight.
25: JoshKip Sorry we didn't play, sonic is annoying to fight, maybe I'm not sorry we didn't play lol
25: Gumbo I don't think we played
25: Calic Fun 64 matches
25: Excel Sonice is soooooooooooooo lame play some one easier to fight plox
25: ShadowPhoenix Sorry we didn't play
25: Atl-F4 Tough brake man, don't worry about it just get your head back in the game. ALSO LOL at bomber man when you got trapped between two walls and two blocks and the bumb just kept bouncing on your head LAMO
33: Kassandra Didn't play you
33: Hoboz Sorry your mom had to pick you up I wanted to play you again.
33: Guardian Trust in the heart of the cards.

all in all good tournament, if only I wasn't the worst falco in them midwest I might beat people. i don't know match ups and I'm too impatient.

GOD KAIS is too good they actually back there **** up. I was glad I could team with the best, sorry you had to carry me in over half the doubles games.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@wangston: you're a scrub
not only did you shame your status as a falco main but you lost to lucas!?

just kidding. go to springfield...we'll play there

Count

Smash Champion
Vids are getting uploaded eventually right?
This? Hopefully somebody in Louisville can get the replays from Wangston and record?

I'm super hyped to see doubles vids.

Also, on that wii (I think), is a replay of my sonic vs Sai's diddy that I saved. Black sonic vs blue diddy, that I'd really really like to see uploaded. It's merely a friendly of course.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Shouts! All in all this was a really fun tournament, thanks so much everyone!

1: Y.b.M. -- Good games man, your Kirby has gotten really really good. Grats on 1st, it was fun playing you again!

2: Smash -- Sick throws to C4 in teams with Infern, awesome ness!

3: Infern -- I'm glad that dropping Ike worked out so well for you, your snake is definitely pro!

4: Xisin -- Way to rep Marth, there isn't enough of him.

5: Legan -- Dude you CLEARLY did not jab lock enough at this tournament or you would have gotten first. GAWD.

5: Hilt
-- Hey hey, ho ho, hoo hoo, ha ha, eheheheh... heh heh.. heh... lawl! Great tournament dude thanks for hosting hopefully I see you again soon :)

7: Tactical -- Didn't play you, but I watched you fight Legan. Good rolls, I mean good games! :p

7: Count -- Dude ggs in teams and in pools, your Diddy is good and your team tactics with Tyr are too. I really liked talking to you and Tyr you guys are cool and I like what you have to say.

9: Rowan -- I liked playing friendlies with you, fun times with Pokemon trainer! Sorry about the mixup in teams >_<

9: Tyr -- Dude your Lucas is TOTALLY tournament viable and that is CRAZY. Keep representing him! Also I <3 you for agreeing with me that Snake > MK when it comes to who b0rks this game more. I really liked the variety that you brought to the tournament with your playstyle. Next time we fight just stay Lucas, because he is way better than your MK for sure. Really good **** man.

9: Zeni -- Sorry if I didn't have the best attitude when we played-- I have a really bad losing streak against Kirby, hahaha. I just need to practice against good Kirbys more. You are definitely good though, good games man.

9: Future Wrestler -- Soooo close to beating Hilt! Good job future, rep the Ice Baybays.

13: Rob Gambino -- Always a pleasure to see you, sir. I hope to see you again soon, too bad about Zozefup being dumb :\

13: Wangston -- MOST. EPIC. HOUSING. EVAAAARRR. Dude thanks so much for that, and Mario Party 2 was HILARIOUS, omg soooo funny. Your Falco is good and I'm glad that we got to do dittos even though Falco dittos are ********, lol. Work on G&W and you will have a really deadly CP character.

13: Cr4sh - SHORYUKEN! Always good to see you man, looks like you've gotten a lot better since Kahoka! Grats on that.

17: Yummy and Beefy
- You are a muffin stealer.

17: VaMP - Good games in pools man, Lucario is way too deadly at high %'s.

17: Metal Music Man
- Ugh... so good in pools... but so many SDs in teams and poopy playing overall in singles... :( step it up noob!

17: Mister Eric - We didn't play but we played in Kahoka, hopefully next time I see you we will play some more.

17: Zero - Dude you are really good for how young you are, and you make me feel OOOLLLDDDD.

25: JoshKip - Nice shoes and stuffed animals!

25: Gumbo
- ggs man, work on that DK or Zelda either will be good for you.

25: Calic - Sorry about the mixup in teams, hopefully you don't hate me and Legan for it, it was a total accident man. Good games though.

25: Excel - Personally I would stick with fox, but only you can choose who is better for you. Good games and good times, nice to meet you.

25: Atl-F4 - Keep on keepin' on, Steve! You are getting close!

For anyone I forgot, sorry, I wish I could have played and met everyone. Good games to all, good tournament, good times, hope to see you all again soon!

Thanks!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
9: Zeni - You've definitely
this is so special and heart touching that i just had to say it again. thanks Hilt, your the best :'D.

On a completly different topic thanks everyone for the shoutouts/feedback :D.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey...Is it possible to get the link to All is Brawl so I can get some Medals....hehe And Could the Bracket image be uploaded please....thanks

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Shouts! All in all this was a really fun tournament, thanks so much everyone!

17: Zero - Dude you are really good for how young you are, and you make me feel OOOLLLDDDD.

For anyone I forgot, sorry, I wish I could have played and met everyone. Good games to all, good tournament, good times, hope to see you all again soon!

Thanks!
You do know that im only a couple months older then ZERO, right? >.> xD. 14 ftw.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Pools decide how your Bracket is going to look....If you did bad in Pools you will get a difficult Bracket....So no Juans...

Count

Smash Champion
Agreed with the previous two posts.

Wangston was that sonic replay on there? I really wish sonic could spawn bananas ^_^

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Agreed with the previous two posts.

Wangston was that sonic replay on there? I really wish sonic could spawn bananas ^_^
Sonic doesnt need to be more dumb than what he is. let alone combining two of the single most annoying chars in the game... would suck.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
About tournament brackets and pools... why doesn't anyone do Swiss brackets? They're way better than the pools + double elimination stuff everyone does. I guess they're harder to run and they take more time, but it's way more fair.

I've won tournaments where I got 4th in pools. I've got nearly last when there was only one player at the whole tournament I consistently lose against.

Count

Smash Champion
I didn't really care about pools a ton because most of the good players here were fairly close in skill, so I knew I'd be in for a hard match regardless of seed. I had a lot of hard matches, everybody's bracket was hard.

Plus at the MW championships I had to play cake (diddy) then won that and had to play AZ (diddy)..so yeah get at the gayness of that bracket.

bottom line is that bracket johns are just like any other john.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
When there are good players at a tournament, you shouldn't be surprised when you have to play them.

wangston

Smash Lord
videos are being uploaded right now. Just go to my channel tdj65 or search wangston and go to my channel that way. My camera records in 720p O_O so it's going to take the videos a little while to get up but they are currently uploading.

Top Bottom