• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Matata 4 (Canceled), Jeffersonville IN

Count

Smash Champion
Yay god kais are coming! Is YbM still going to TYM or is he going to this too? (He had said in some thread he was going to TYM)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Crap...2 God Kais in Cleveland and 2 God Kais in Indiana...Hmmm? What should I do...? Is it Possible that Legan will be attending this tournament? If so I would like to team with him...If he isn't then I would like to team with someone who is good? Oh ummm that means I will be attending this tournament.

wangston

Smash Lord
no i'll have next weekend but I'll be doing family stuff then. This will be my last weekend for tourneys

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Haha, I was worried about how we'd do the brackets, honestly.

We'd have to split the four of us up on opposite ends, and Y.b.M. and I have placed the highest consistently so we'd be on opposite sides, and I played you in bracket multiple times so you'd be on Y.b.M.'s side and Smash64 would be on mine.... but where we would put KY I was at a loss for.

Count

Smash Champion
And me! I'd be in the last place spot though :).

I'm sad the god kais can't go, good luck at tym.

I'll let you know about who all is going from IN. All that is confirmed atm is me and Jekyll.

Attendance list?!!?!?

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Ok since Tyr is driving to TYM today, and i work, I dont have a ride to either tournament (sad face) idk about 64 either if he went to TYM or is he still in cinci though, so im tournamentless this Saturday

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Looking forward to this! :D

Will be leavin' in the morning. Somebody bring jumper cables, just in case. I just had a new battery put in my car, so if it turns out its the alternator or something random I might need a jump afterwards =B

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I haven't really said this much in this thread, but if you'd be able to bring a setup, PLEASE do so >.> We're probably going to be short on them for this. IF you can only bring a wii, that's fine as well, but if you could bring a TV that'd be great ^^;

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'm not making a results thread for these, I'll just be doing them like the S2D tournament thread was done, and I'll keep adding to this thread as the Kakuna Matata tournaments go on.

Results:

1: Overswarm (Rob/Meta Knight)
2: Hilt (Olimar)
3: Capem (Meta Knight)
4: Count (Diddy)
5: Wangston (Falco)
5: Champ (Falco)
7: Mister Eric (Rob)
7: Spec (Pikachu)
9: calic (Pikachu)
9: Jekyll (Ganondorf/Snake/Marth)
9: Cr4sh (Luigi/Diddy)
9: JoshKip (Sonic)
13: Chris Forever (Ike)
13: Meta Flair (Pokemon Trainer)
13: Mayling (Pit)
13: Annet (Lucas)
17: Matthew (Toon Link)
17: Level 9 Snake (Snake)
17: Chue (Lucas)

Good tournament guys, enjoyed it. Springfield and Indiana showing up was pretty awesome. And os, we're gonna have to get some practice next tournament we're at, assuming I won't be TO'ing at it, haha. And I finally got to sign the shirt in blood red, haha. Too bad you came back from losers bracket and beat me :(

Spec, talk to us on SWF (either through PMs or in the social thread when i make it tomorrow) about doing stuff with us again. Hopefully you'll be able to come with us this weekend.

Next Kakuna let's... try to get more of louisville in on it xD I'm surprised so much of louisville just... well, didn't come lol. I guess the scene in this city really is dying, haha.

Count

Smash Champion
Really fun tourney! I'll probably do shoutouts later. Is this still gonna be uploaded to AIB?

edit: you should still make a results thread!

double edit: Wangston and mister erics placing should be switched

Harbinger631

Smash Apprentice
Wish I could've given you guys my money, but I studied for my first gross anatomy exam on monday instead. I should've come for singles, it looks like it wasn't very long...

Count

Smash Champion
Notable sets:

hilt>capem 2-0
hilt>os rob 3-2
os mk> hilt 6-0
count>champ 2-0 (really lucky game 2)
count>wangston 2-1
wangston>eric 2-1
^both wangston sets really close
capem>count 2-0
os>count 2-0 (I had a fairly big lead the first game but OS is too good!)
os>capem 3-1

OS used ROB until LF/GF.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hilt, you should make a legitimate results thread! They're important!

Also, wangston you should upload videos of me vs. hilt from your wii as a parting gift =B

Top Bottom