• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Matata 4 (Canceled), Jeffersonville IN

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Whaaaat? You finally show up again and tell us you're going to a tournament but not entering? :(

That's okay though, it'll be great just to hang out with you again, man. You should definitely come!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
IN a similarly shocking event, I'm definitely not gonna make it.
They're messing with the time of the football game so I've got nooo chance to make it on time.

In other news, will be at Ohio now.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
More peopel should go to thissssss

cuz imma give one-on-one sit downs with the people that do go to help them improve their game

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hypehypehype! ^_^ Hilt's tournaments are the best!

A full carload from Lexington will be coming to this. ^_^

Count

Smash Champion
Anybody on the way to Louisville from Indianapolis want to go. I want to go, but I don't want to drive all by myself. I won't be at a tourney for a whlie after this, so help me out!

clowsui

Smash Legend
if only i could make it for this so that count and i could have a rematch....i'll be sure not to hit your shield 9000x in a row this time : P

my parents might not be too willing though, given that i played for about 15 hrs this weekend

Count

Smash Champion
I tried to talk Jekyll into it on the way back from Cincy, I'll work on it more this week. Why does this state have no smashers? How am I even average at this game given there's nobody to play?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
God Kais, go to this. There will be so many hot beepas there!

Mr. 9

Smash Cadet
So yeah, I'm with the growing group of people that won't be able to make it. I made plans on this date like, a week ago, and didn't know KM2 was going to be the same day. :/ Oh well then, see y'all week after next (or next month, depending on the omniscient hilt :) )! =D

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, those plans aren't 100% confirmed, so I actually might be able to make it. lol

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
mmm maybe, i know i said something about tournaments and traveling but this is in state for me... sorta. we'll see. edit - likely not looked at the date

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I am looking forward to this ^_^

I plan on playing a lot of ROB and sitting down with a lot of people and giving tips and whatnot

Count

Smash Champion
Any idea on the attendance list yet?

Also OS go mk vs me!

Also looking forward to teaming :) This tourney will be a good last break before I really have a lot of schoolwork..college :(

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Looks like KI is closed till sep.25th :( since this new revelation, there is a good chance the God Kais will be coming here after all

Top Bottom