• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kaillera SMASH RULES

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Hello, *****!

It seems to me, too many NOOBS like to waste half your life on kaillera before you even start a game. So as many of you know, myself has come up with a TRUE way of ****** people that are making us turn 55 on kaillera waiting for a game to start.

HERE are the real TRUTHFUL rules that APPLY that you may use in a game in teams, or 1 vs 1, and it's legit:

The MATTS! Constitution of Kaillera

First Amendment:

3 Or More Lag Outs: Instant 2 wins cause you suck.

Freedom to Fight: (You may choose to provide legit proof of your lag outs to void the 0 - 2 for lag outs)

Second Amendment:

Rage Quit: Equals 10 wins due to the fact that you super suck and made the entire game stop.

Freedom to Fight: ( You cannot fight a rage quit as you suck and ruined the game)

Third Amendment:

3 Or More DS's: 40 wins cause you shouldn't even be playing

Freedom to Fight: (You can fight this only if you can provide legit proof that it's a REAL DS, and not just pissing time and being a lunkhead)

Forth Amendment:

The Making Of Any Other Amendment: Your will never ever be known as a good smasher for the rest of your life.

Freedom to Fight: ( If you get the approval of 10 people to ratify it, it will be an Amendment.)

Fifth Amendment:

No smash player, of all lands, without the consent of the smash community, shall be Judged and labeled as a horrible smash player: You be looked upon as a unwanted fool and will be labeled in The MATTS! Constitution of Kaillera as somebody's who opinion will never matter for anything.

List of Fifth Amendment Breakers:
1. The UNKNШWN оXо

Freedom to Fight: ( Only if a vote of 5 people agree your not a DORK)

Sixth Amendment:

Getting Kicked From A Game When Advertised, And The Host Is Not Waiting For a Player, Nor Did he "had Game": 20 wins because you were kicked. The person knows he can't beat you, and doesn't even want to play you even though he openly advertised his game in main chat for a welcome of anybody to play.

Freedom to Fight: (You Can't fight this because you kicked him had did not have have a game, or played with somebody, or simple JOHNS about a character you don't wanna play.)

Thank You,

The Great MATTS!

M!nt

Smash Champion
^Mupen sucks

Unks a pretty cool guy, +1 for redemption

Also, I'm a major viotator of Rule 3, well until Comcast stops being stupid and fixes my connection.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
just wanted to note somebody broke the DS rule today and i ***** them with 40 wins. Than you all. PWNED.

The Great MATTS!

TalosSSB

Smash Cadet
New amendment added:

Complaining about characters based on tier list, or bias self 'tier list'. Either way, an official Amendment of MATTS' Kaillera Smash Rules must be established as soon as possible.

Thank You.

OWNED

The Great Talos!

RickySSB

Smash Ace
New amendment added:

Complaining about characters based on tier list, or bias self 'tier list'. Either way, an official Amendment of MATTS' Kaillera Smash Rules must be established as soon as possible.

Thank You.

OWNED

The Great Talos!
Who are you?

Top Bottom