• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kadano's controller mods (consistent shield drops, hybrid gate &more) (list with details and prices)

Davox

Smash Rookie
Hey, I want to buy a controller!

A0, A3, B3(L), B5(L,R), E4. Unused old black controller please (or, if possible, a controller with high smash turn rate)!

Thanks!

davinpjmai@gmail.com

Last edited:

RegularFriend

Smash Rookie
A2 (ESE,WSW)
A3
A5
A7B
A8B
B2a
C: Used JP white 2008 controller
S2.
E2

PMed you my email, down to pay priority

Omensha

Smash Rookie
Kadano Kadano we talked about the controller dunno where i should contact you, we have a conversation open pls read it

regards Omen

TuxKick

Smash Rookie
NNID
BananaJob307
3DS FC
5069-3938-7532
Hey I was wondering if A2. [+48€] Hybrid gate is useful for teleporting as Zelda/M2 etc. in Sm4sh for getting the in between angles. And which would you recommend? I'm thinking the NNE and NNW notches would be the best? I'm considering an order but I'd like to know what's best.

Gintaro

Smash Rookie
Looking to grab the following controller:

A2, A3, B4LR, B5ABXYLR, B6LR*,C=Smash White, E2

*For B6 whatever the minimum spring length that will give me the lowest amount of resistance, but still hold up the trigger so that light shield won’t hold with my finger off (I’ve cut a spring too short before)

PP: gabrielrodela2109@gmail.com

Reuental

Smash Rookie
Do you have any updates on the graded controllers? Which ones have been claimed and which ones haven't? It seems like it hasn't been updated in awhile but I am not entirely sure.

Agon

Smash Rookie
Sending you a PM with this order:
A3, B5R, B5L, B7Y, C=Smash White, standard shipping to North America

Thank you!

Takyon

Smash Rookie
Looking to buy the following controller:

A3, B4, S2, C=Smash White, priority shipping to North America

Email/PayPal = 7256bru@gmail.com

Please email me for the invoice and other details,

Thanks!

Avalancer

Smash Journeyman
I buy long wood staves with a diameter of 5 mm, use my Olfa blade to reduce the diameter to 4.8 mm and cut it into pieces of about 20.25 mm length (20.25 mm is the default spacer length, if the customer specifies more or less B2b percents, I keep it shorter or longer respectively).
Is it possible to buy the wood staves seperately? I'm interested in having B2b0 for both triggers/digital press only

Last edited:

trilok

Smash Apprentice
A0 A2 (top/North half/rising gates only. ENE, WNW, NEN, NWN ) A3 S2

smash4 white controller E2 shipping

hologram summer

Smash Cadet
Hi! I would like to make an order:

A3 B5 (50%) C=Smash Black, E11

Also where can i donate to Magus directly?

JJnew

Smash Cadet
I would like to know if you can remove or at least increase the threshold needed for Tapjump (its good for puff upb without jumping on the air, avoid to expend the second jump by accident when survival DIing before a hit on the air and angle the shield upwards without jumping). Kadano Kadano

Last edited:

Red Alert

Smash Apprentice
Kadano Kadano is there any way to know the rough ETA of our controllers? I looks like the list in the OP hasn't been updated in a while.

Hea7

Smash Rookie
A3, B1R, B4L C=Smash White, E2

Paypal is David@sheaton.com

Thank you for all your hardwork and contributions to the community.

Last edited:

Whatever_

Smash Rookie
Assuming you havent started this, I actually want to retract my order. Thanks

Last edited:

Thirstywench

Smash Rookie
A0, A2b (All eight), A3, A4f, B4 and B5 (both triggers), C I don't really care as long as it's not the most expensive and it works well, D - Remove motor, R - Remap/Swap X and Z, S2, E2.

Questions first though:

My real concerns with the controller are perfect wave dashes, tilts (pivot and otherwise), fox/falco up B angles, and any and all shield drops. I'm also wondering if I should be getting every direction for A2b.
Secondly, for B5, are there any problems with this and B4 mixing? Is there any reason not to ask for B5? It sounds really nice.

DoffenSS

Smash Rookie
Hey man!

A3, B1L, C = Emerald or used JP 2008 White, D2a, E8

Sounds good!

Edit: Sent you my paypal in a private message :)

Last edited:

-Kalas-

Smash Rookie
A0,A3,B4LR,B5L70R70, C = Smash Black, E2.
Hey! Looking to buy a controller.
I was also a bit curious about A2. It sounds great and all. but it does seem like a mod that could be banned in the future. I feel like I'm in no place to make that judgement call; do you personally feel as though the hybrid gate mod has a good chance of being banned? If not, I think i'll add A2 to my order as well.
Thanks!

HolidayMaker

Smash Cadet
PM'd a controller request, and just want to state publicly that your videos, posts, and Marth data collection are all amazing and very helpful.

Top Bottom