• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social King K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: This...Is Our Finest Hour!

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Maybe DKC3 I could've lived without, though would've preferred its inclusion too, but there's little to no excuse not to have DKC2 at the very least besides the first one.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I expected to have only the original DKC on the potential (and now official) SNES Mini; most because they would rather have an only and definitive representation of a franchise than having a bunch of games of only one (like the NES Classic did, in most regards), and probably the first game in the trilogy is the best representation and has a lot of nostalgia envolved around. Without mention, letting some space for 3rd Parties like Konami, Capcom and Square is healthy.

I also expected fewer games, but I'm actually surprised that's more than I thought!

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I get that, but it still wasn't quite up to snuff for me. Ignoring how the NES Mini got discontinued early as a copout move, I'd probably argue to an extent that it was a better deal with the initial price and number of games, but at least they're shipping out more initial stock with the SNES Mini, so that's good, and I suppose the certain games it lacks like DKC2 and 3 can be made up for by being put on the Switch's eventual VC.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I haven't shown myself around here yet, but I have been trying to brainstorm how K. Rool could work out.

King K. Rool would be portrayed as a super heavy fighter who focuses a lot on brute force. However, a lot of his heavy-hitting attacks would either be slow in execution, or have high ending lag. In regards to his attributes...
  • Walk Initial Velocity: 0.03
  • Walk Acceleration: 0.05
  • Walk Speed: 0.8
  • Traction: 0.068
  • Dash Initial Velocity: 1
  • Dash Acceleration 1: 0.1
  • Dash Acceleration 2: 0.04
  • Run Speed: 1.6
  • Jump Height: 33
  • Hop Height: 15
  • Air Jump Height: 33
  • Air Acceleration: 0.04
  • Air Deceleration: 0.02
  • Air Speed: 1.21
  • Air Friction: 0.01
  • Gravity: 0.09
  • Falling Speed: 1.95
  • Gravity 2: 0.01
  • Fast-Falling Speed: 3.12
  • Weight: 135
Move over Bowser, as King K. Rool takes the throne as the heaviest standard fighter. And while his walking may be slow, he runs at roughly the same speed as Mario. And surprisingly, despite his super heavy weight, King K. Rool's air speed is quite good, but he can't change direction very quickly, and he's also a fast faller, which hinders his aerial offense.

However, despite being a fast faller, King K. Rool's gravity is actually tied with that of Sonic, Wii Fit Trainer, and R.O.B.. Combine that with his high weight and high falling speed, and he's practically the most resilient fighter against vertical knockback (even more resilient than King Dedede), but this also makes him more vulnerable to combo attacks, thanks to his large size. Additionally, King K. Rool can only perform one mid-air jump, much like with most other fighters.

King K. Rool would also be gifted with the tough guy trait, just like with Bowser, so attacks that deal very little knockback will hardly push K. Rool back.

As for special move concepts...
  • standard - Blunderbuss Blast: K. Rool takes out his blunderbuss and charges it. When the special move button is released, the blunderbuss will fire a kannonball that can deal damage, but the amount of damage dealt is based on how long K. Rool charges up his Blunderbuss. Be careful not to overcharge, however, or else the Blunderbuss will backfire on K. Rool, causing him to take 10% damage. On the other hand, if the Blunderbuss backfires, the kannonball will travel at a high speed and deal high damage to fighters. Charge time is up to 6 seconds.
    • custom 1 - Piercing Blunderbuss: The blunderbuss's kannonball can damage multiple targets, but it deals less damage and knockback. Cannot backfire on K. Rool, and can be charged up to 6 seconds.
    • custom 2 - Armored Blunderbuss: K. Rool gains super armor throughout charging his blunderbuss, and the kannonballs that it fires can deal more damage and knockback than the default move. However, the blunderbuss will backfire more quickly, so charge time is considerably shorter. If it does backfire, K. Rool will take 20% damage. Charge time is up to 3 seconds.
  • side - Krown Throw: K. Rool uses his crown as a boomerang, dealing damage to fighters. The crown doesn't deal all that much damage, but it can travel even farther when combined with a smash attack.
    • custom 1 - Floaty Krown: When thrown, the crown will travel more slowly, and it deals less damage than normal. Upon hitting a fighter, it will return to K. Rool's head.
    • custom 2 - Razor Krown: The crown can deliver multiple hits on fighters, but each hit is very weak. However, the crown can deal greater shield damage than normal.
  • up - Kopter Flight: K. Rool puts on his helicopter pack from DKC3, and starts ascending upwards. During the ascent, K. Rool gains super armor, but he can't deal any damage. After 5 seconds pass, the helicopter pack will stop functioning, and K. Rool will start falling in a helpless state. Ascends at a good rate, and has good horizontal control.
    • custom 1 - Speedy Kopter: K. Rool gains even more altitude than normal with his helicopter pack, but he loses the super armor properties that the default move offers. It also can't move around horizontally very well, limiting K. Rool's horizontal recovery. Lasts for 5 seconds.
    • custom 2 - Rocket Kopter: K. Rool replaces his standard helicopter pack with a jetpack, and charges straight forward at the direction the player chooses. Deals high damage to those who get hit, but does not ascend as high as the other variants of Kopter Flight.
  • down - Body Slam: K. Rool dives down to the ground, damaging anyone in his path. The attack deals good damage, but has a very high ending lag. The attack also creates a short-ranged shockwave than can deal decent damage to fighters on the ground. The body slam does not have freeze frames.
    • custom 1 - Shock Slam: The body slam creates a larger shockwave that deals greater damage, and briefly paralyzes any fighters on the ground. The body slam itself deals less damage than normal, and doesn't have any freeze frames.
    • custom 2 - Armored Slam: The body slam gains super armor, but the start-up lag and ending lag are even longer than normal, and it can't create shockwaves upon landing. Unlike the other Body Slam variants, Armored Slam does have freeze frame properties.
  • Final Smash - Kannonball Barrage: K. Rool take out a remote and activates it. Afterwards, several kannonballs will start raining down from above, onto the battlefield. The kannonballs deal good damage and knockback, and the duration of the Final Smash lasts for 12 seconds.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Hey-ho, it's the K. Rool thread! Sure has been a while.

I made these SSB4 character UI mockups for K. Rool a short while ago as part of my Smashified project. I think I finally have the look of the UIs finalized, which is great! Now progress will take twice as fast when it comes to doing the rest of the Smashified characters.

kingkrool-character-ui-8player.png

Also, here's a 4-PLAYER DK MATCH!!!

dk-characters.png

Hope you like them. :3

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I was wondering where everyone went!
And we were wondering where you went - but here we all are, now! :laugh:

No DKC2 on the Mini SNES is bizarre, one of the greatest sequels and platformers in gaming. In saying that still a great mix of games.
I'm disappointed in that omission too (though, for me, Star Fox 2 more than makes up for it), but I think that this is probably because, given the way that things were in the SNES-era, it means that there are already a lot of platformers included. As you say, it still is a great selection, even so.

Moreover, I suspect that including DKC2 would also have raised questions about including DKC3, and again that comes back to there being a lot of platform games already.

Anyway, the way I see it, it could be a positive. This thing serves the purpose of reminding people of Nintendo and their brands, and this way, there's only the original iteration of K. Rool putting in an appearance to remind people of who he is. :laugh:

That's it! Least Rool has some exposure, so we wait and see how things pan out.

I've just read through the whole thread and thought I'd clear up something I've been thinking about, I reckon this would echo a lot of the Kutthroats thoughts too.

When Corrin was announced I don't think people were pissed off with no Rool as much as what others thought. The writing was on the wall with the costume but its more so that other characters who seemingly had more going for them were passed on for yet another FE character. Like Wolf, Inkling and a couple of others who i can't remember. We definitely need more variety in the roster and other series to be fleshed out. I haven't really thought about what to expect in terms of the roster but i'd be surprised if there is no Yokai Watch character.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
That's it! Least Rool has some exposure, so we wait and see how things pan out.

I've just read through the whole thread and thought I'd clear up something I've been thinking about, I reckon this would echo a lot of the Kutthroats thoughts too.

When Corrin was announced I don't think people were pissed off with no Rool as much as what others thought. The writing was on the wall with the costume but its more so that other characters who seemingly had more going for them were passed on for yet another FE character. Like Wolf, Inkling and a couple of others who i can't remember. We definitely need more variety in the roster and other series to be fleshed out. I haven't really thought about what to expect in terms of the roster but i'd be surprised if there is no Yokai Watch character.
In the event of either a straight port or a completely new game (and personally I expect the former above the latter; there's too much content in terms of characters to just start from nothing again) the only two things I am very confident of seeing is Splatoon content and Ice Climbers making a comeback.

I'm also confident these two alone wouldn't be considered enough for a Deluxe version, but who else gets added is another question altogether.

- Someone from ARMS, as has been suggested already
- Chorus Kids if they were indeed in development for Sm4sh
- Wolf is always possible, but I don't expect any other Star Fox character
- dependent on timing relative to Prime 4, I wouldn't count a new Metroid character out, particularly if Sylux makes a large, well received appearance
- a new Pokemon character is never out of the question given the size of the franchise

Unfortunately, Donkey Kong has been on ice since Tropical Freeze. If K Rool was as popular as we hoped during the ballot, I don't think it's an impossible ask but I just find it difficult to believe like I used to for DLC.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
In the event of either a straight port or a completely new game (and personally I expect the former above the latter; there's too much content in terms of characters to just start from nothing again)
There's nothing ruling out a new game that builds on the previous game's assets - that's exactly what they did for Splatoon 2, after all. ;)

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
There's nothing ruling out a new game that builds on the previous game's assets - that's exactly what they did for Splatoon 2, after all. ;)
Sure - I'm just gonna call that a Deluxe version though as I'm not sure where the line between an update and a new one is crossed.

Perhaps we could yet use some of the assets from the Mii Costume for K Rool textures...

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Sure - I'm just gonna call that a Deluxe version though as I'm not sure where the line between an update and a new one is crossed.
Well, they've been internally referring to it as a new one for the last three years and three months; The job-listing called it "Smash 6" - bearing in mind that, officially, Smash 3DS is "Smash 4" and Smash Wii U is "Smash 5".

I'd say that means that they consider it a new game, personally. ;)

Perhaps we could yet use some of the assets from the Mii Costume for K Rool textures...
Well, if you ask me, they had to come from somewhere. ;)

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I just want to follow this up with a correction.

Yesterday, they revealed that Splatoon 2 was actually made from the ground up during the two years since the first game was released. It would appear that the only assets that have been re-used are some art, but by the looks of that, most of that is probably new, too.

On the weird side of Youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj-2L2P4P-o

Would've been better if they used Rool's grunts and laughs instead!
Oh man, that certainly was weird. :laugh:

I agree, a version of this using K. Rool's sound-effects would be hilarious.

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Didn't realize this existed. Well, I'm watching again. I don't come around Smashboards very often atm, though.

Still fully expect K. Rool back in the next DK game and that it is in development on Switch. No idea who is doing it, though.

WE DON'T NEED KING K ROOL. BUT HE WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED
i....i think i need him, and he would be very, very much appreciated.

playing as green bowser for years and using the name tag "krool" was all i had until the mii costume, now if you will excuse me i am going to go play as purple charizard with the rildey name tag and fireball custom move.

jk, nice to see you again some beedrill

Some Beedrill

Smash Apprentice
i....i think i need him, and he would be very, very much appreciated.

playing as green bowser for years and using the name tag "krool" was all i had until the mii costume, now if you will excuse me i am going to go play as purple charizard with the rildey name tag and fireball custom move.

jk, nice to see you again some beedrill
I'm just a person with weird opinions on the internet.
Also, I don't have an opinion on K. Rool since the only Donkey Kong game I played was Tropical Freeze. ( which doesn't have K Rool in it. )

I'm just a person with weird opinions on the internet.
Also, I don't have an opinion on K. Rool since the only Donkey Kong game I played was Tropical Freeze. ( which doesn't have K Rool in it. )
you do not have weird opinions, your opinion is your way of expressing your unique thoughts to the rest of us.....dont belittle yourself.

tropical freeze is a great game and fredirek was basically k.rool anyway so you got a feel for him,if you find other dk games you should try them out and treat yourself,also if you end up not liking k.rool you can come here and share with us your reasons to maybe help us make the character better somehow.

dont worry we will not attack you for not liking k.rool because thats just not the kutthroat way,this place went crazy when it became the most popular thread and had new people joining every day.....as with all fanbases once it gets big enough there will be alot of bad angry bananas in the bunch.....it got so bad that i left just to avoid the chaos but now that the hype has dwindled so has our numbers,so therefore the people here are loyal leftovers who i am sure wont attack you personally,there are alot of nice people here Tortilla Noggin Tortilla Noggin is really nice and friendly,you need donkey kong merchendise look him up @BowserK.Rool is loyal and friendly when you get to know him and he isnt afriad of sharing his opinions even if he gets backlash BKupa666 BKupa666 was our group leader who really helped the movement get going,there are alot more but i just wanted to name a few.

sorry for the rambling i tend to do that,anyways enjoy your stay on the kremling kutthoat thread and be sure to visit on by when the next smash gets announced because its sure to be lively and booming in here like the old days :)

Last edited:

Some Beedrill

Smash Apprentice
you do not have weird opinions, your opinion is your way of expressing your unique thoughts to the rest of us.....dont belittle yourself.

tropical freeze is a great game and fredirek was basically k.rool anyway so you got a feel for him,if you find other dk games you should try them out and treat yourself,also if you end up not liking k.rool you can come here and share with us your reasons to maybe help us make the character better somehow.

dont worry we will not attack you for not liking k.rool because thats just not the kutthroat way,this place went crazy when it became the most popular thread and had new people joining every day.....as with all fanbases once it gets big enough there will be alot of bad angry bananas in the bunch.....it got so bad that i left just to avoid the chaos but now that the hype has dwindled so has our numbers,so therefore the people here are loyal leftovers who i am sure wont attack you personally,there are alot of nice people here Tortilla Noggin Tortilla Noggin is really nice and friendly,you need donkey kong merchendise look him up @BowserK.Rool is loyal and friendly when you get to know him and he isnt afriad of sharing his opinions even if he gets backlash BKupa666 BKupa666 was our group leader who really helped the movement get going,there are alot more but i just wanted to name a few.

sorry for the rambling i tend to do that,anyways enjoy your stay on the kremling kutthoat thread and be sure to visit on by when the next smash gets announced because its sure to be lively and booming in here like the old days :)
I did play Super Slugglers, so theres that :ohwell:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
there are alot of nice people here Tortilla Noggin Tortilla Noggin is really nice and friendly,you need donkey kong merchendise look her up
Aww, thanks very much for your kind words. :)

Speaking of merchandise, there haven't been any new official DK series items in several months, right now, unfortunately. I'm pretty sure that the last one was the official Yahtzee set with the Donkey Kong Country Returns-themed dice and the DK Barrel shaker.

However, I did find this neat fan-made K. Rool-themed shirt on Etsy;

Aww, thanks very much for your kind words. :)

Speaking of merchandise, there haven't been any new official DK series items in several months, right now, unfortunately. I'm pretty sure that the last one was the official Yahtzee set with the Donkey Kong Country Returns-themed dice and the DK Barrel shaker.

However, I did find this neat fan-made K. Rool-themed shirt on Etsy;

I bought one of those last year from a site called the Yetee, think it cost 15-20 US.

My one is a darker shade of green.

You have any spare DK related merch for sale Tortilla?

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
You have any spare DK related merch for sale Tortilla?
I'm afraid not! I don't sell anything - I just keep an eye on what's going to be released in the future. ;)

I do wish that Jakks Pacific would sort out their distribution problems, though... They're an American company who currently holds a license for making, amongst other things, Donkey Kong-related toys that are supposed to be available everywhere except Asian regions, but which, in practise, aren't.

Their DK stuff is part of their World of Nintendo line, which has some major issues with being distributed properly in the US alone, never mind outside of it! (I've had to import a number of things because the line may as well be US-only, at this point.)

Of course, then there's the fact that they massively overproduced 6" and 4" action figures of DK and Diddy, which led to them being shelf-warmers in the US for a long time, which has seemingly led to them opting not to make any more DK items for the time being. (Curiously, their 2.5" figurines of Dixie and Cranky weren't produced in such great numbers, seemingly leading to them being considered a bit more desirable.)

Still, those guys are very open to fan input, so who knows what might happen in the future! I'm still hoping that they'll make something K. Rool-related at some point, personally* - those who work on the line are big Nintendo fans, and a fair bit of what they do is making stuff that wasn't available back in the old days.

*Lucky for me, though, I don't have to bank on them making a K. Rool plush, at least, as I was lucky enough to be able to get one of the 1994 ones last year. :grin:

Last edited:
I'm afraid not! I don't sell anything - I just keep an eye on what's going to be released in the future. ;)

*Lucky for me, though, I don't have to bank on them making a K. Rool plush, at least, as I was lucky enough to be able to get one of the 1994 ones last year. :grin:
All good!

I'm on the hunt for a K. Rool plush, soon....

By the way, listen to this if you can, it's GLORIOUS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY2b-641ps

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I'm on the hunt for a K. Rool plush, soon....
I wish you the best of luck! And I'll offer some tips for what to look out for, too, if I may. ;)

There are two types of K. Rool plush that were produced - one based on the original Donkey Kong Country, and one based on the TV series (a third, based on DK64, also almost existed - a prototype is in the hands of a collector, who has previously posted photographs online; I believe there's also a YouTube video about it somewhere).

http://i.imgur.com/KNBwskB.jpg
(Source.)
This is the DKC version. These originally came with a little removable sound-module (which I gather, when squeezed, played the opening part of the DKC title theme - which is, of course, the NES Donkey Kong title theme; I'm not sure which recording was actually used, as my own was missing this) tucked into a little zippered pouch hidden underneath his cape, though I have no idea how many still have that included. It seems that the original crown was not very securely-attached, and they often seem to come up for sale with that missing (it's a very easy restoration, though - more on that in a minute). From what I've seen, the hang-tag is often missing, too. For someone like me, who doesn't care about that and always removes them, this is fine - finding one with the tag attached and intact would probably be a mammoth task for those who prefer to collect with-tags/in-box/etcetera, though.

http://i.imgur.com/ELaUGSy.jpg
(Source.)
This is the TV show version. In spite of the TV show's popularity in Japan, and the abundance of other merchandise based on it (there's a TV show K. Rool action figure, too), this one doesn't seem to be especially common. During the time that I was looking for a K. Rool plush, I never saw one of these come up for sale, and thus far I still haven't.

http://i.imgur.com/yJxTNG3.jpg
Just for fun, this is the never-released DK64 version. This photograph was originally posted here, which is unfortunately now a dead link.

My experience has been that the DKC variety comes up for sale a little more often than the TV show kind - there simply seem to be a few more of them around.

I spent a long time searching both on eBay and on Yahoo! Auctions Japan, and I still occasionally check the latter out of curiousity, and my personal experience has been that K. Rool plushes pretty much don't show up on Yahoo! Auctions Japan - the only ones I've seen have been on eBay. Still, if you have access to a proxy service for buying from Japan, and have the right kana or kanji to search with, it's well worth keeping an eye on Yahoo! Auctions Japan - you never know what might pop up, or when.

If or when you find one, it'll probably be one of the DKC types, and you might have to settle for a missing crown and/or sound-module. The crown is a very easy restoration, though, and with the many shops online that sell make-at-home Build-A-Bear type items, you could probably reproduce the sound-module decently enough if you wanted to, as well.

As I noted before, one thing to keep in mind about the DKC-version K. Rool plush is that the original crown was not very securely attached, and they often seem to come up for sale with that missing. Thanks to the many good-quality photographs published by other collectors that can be used as a reference, it's easy to get a gold faux-leather fabric that's a decent match for the original, and it's a snap to re-create the pattern for the crown (when I restored mine, I literally traced it from a life-sized photograph of the plush with the original crown, and counted how many points it needed to have). The restoration for mine went a bit like this;

After studying the many collector photographs online, that process took about fifteen minutes or so. It took longer to securely attach the crown whilst keeping the stitches hidden, than it actually did to create the pattern and make the thing. :laugh: (Do note, though, that the amount of points on the crown appears to differ depending on the size of the head on the individual plush - mine needed a crown with ten points, but I'm pretty sure that some photographs I saw had eleven.)

EDIT: I should also point out that the main fabric for K. Rool's scales will probably look "worn" and may have patches that are thinner or almost bald. this appears to simply be a property of the fabric used, as, in person, it rather neatly replicates the look of "scales", which doesn't quite come across in photographs - don't mistake it for poor condition when shopping around, as they all seem to have this look to them. Also, more likely than not, the gold fabrics will always have a little bit of wear to them, because such fabrics do seem to wear a bit more easily than others.

By the way, listen to this if you can, it's GLORIOUS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY2b-641ps
Funnily enough, I've heard this before and actually have it bookmarked. Any excuse for a re-listen is good, though! :laugh: It really is glorious. The same person has some other fantastic remixes, too, it seems!

Last edited:
Cheers for the tips! I will definitely look into making my own krown if need be. I've seen 4-5 of the DKC pop up over the last few months on Yahoo Japan Auctions, some of those which were being won then resold on eBay.... for about $70-120+ extra. Though most of those were missing one of the wristband "thingys" which I can't remember the correct name of and/or the krown. Also got offered 250 plus postage and fees for a DKC one but turned it down. Never seen the DKTV ones for sale though I've only been looking for about 6 months tbf.

Video on the prototypes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQeT6L4RVe4

The guys name is Brett Martin, think he may have had the largest collection of video game merchandise at one point.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Cheers for the tips!
No problem! :grin:

I've seen 4-5 of the DKC pop up over the last few months on Yahoo Japan Auctions,
Oh, wow. That's better than during the time when I was looking.

some of those which were being won then resold on eBay.... for about $70-120+ extra.
Oh, not cool...

Also got offered 250 plus postage and fees for a DKC one but turned it down.
Good. Don't overpay.

I actually got mine for about $60, including the postage, for what it's worth.

Video on the prototypes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQeT6L4RVe4

The guys name is Brett Martin, think he may have had the largest collection of video game merchandise at one point.
Ah, thankyou! I knew it was out there somewhere.

That's the guy who runs the Video Game Memorabilia Museum, isn't it? The pictures I used in my previous post came from that site. :laugh:

NNID
Megamanxtreme247
3DS FC
0233-0693-2297
Switch FC
1389-8562-4404
King k rool would make for an awesome villain and character for smash switch. [ If there ever is one ]
I'm really looking forward to seeing the new k rool mod for project m though.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I just saw the World 1 boss of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom and..

IS THAT ARMY DILLO'S BOSS THEME....REMIXED?!?!?!

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Hey guys, I just saw the World 1 boss of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom and..

IS THAT ARMY DILLO'S BOSS THEME....REMIXED?!?!?!
If it is, that's a pretty neat touch! After all, Grant Kirkhope composed the music for both games.

I wonder if there are any other musical references like that in the game?

smashkirby

Smash Hero
If it is, that's a pretty neat touch! After all, Grant Kirkhope composed the music for both games.

I wonder if there are any other musical references like that in the game?
Specifically, I'm hearing a bunch of DK64 King K. Rool voice clips out of him.

Top Bottom