• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social King K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: This...Is Our Finest Hour!

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
I am loving all the optimism in this thread right now, I truly am. But I can't join in again. I remember thinking K.Rool was a shoe-in in Melee, then Brawl, then Wii U/3DS. I've been hurt and let down so many times that I can't go through that again. If he is added in and revealed at E3 I will sing to the heavens and run through the streets butt naked but if he isn't I'll just be like "Yep another Fire Emblem and Pokemon character" and keep going on my business.

Basically what I'm saying is I'm gonna go in expecting the worse or "basics" and hopefully end up being pleasantly surprised.

Remember this video?

Yeah this has been me since the Smash Dojo....

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I am loving all the optimism in this thread right now, I truly am. But I can't join in again. I remember thinking K.Rool was a shoe-in in Melee, then Brawl, then Wii U/3DS. I've been hurt and let down so many times that I can't go through that again. If he is added in and revealed at E3 I will sing to the heavens and run through the streets butt naked but if he isn't I'll just be like "Yep another Fire Emblem and Pokemon character" and keep going on my business.

Basically what I'm saying is I'm gonna go in expecting the worse or "basics" and hopefully end up being pleasantly surprised.

Remember this video?

Yeah this has been me since the Smash Dojo....
Just out of curiosity, what made you think that K. Rool was a shoe-in for Melee? I guess Mario, Link, and technically Pikachu had gotten villains, but Diddy hadn't even been added yet.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
Just out of curiosity, what made you think that K. Rool was a shoe-in for Melee? I guess Mario, Link, and technically Pikachu had gotten villains, but Diddy hadn't even been added yet.

DK series at the time (late 90's) was at the peak of it's popularity and when DK series was most relevant. Zelda and Ganon had been added AND Peach and Bowser. I expected hey "DKC was Nintendo's 3rd best selling franchise so only naturally should we get both Diddy AND K.Rool as well!" didn't happen...and was probably mostly because of the Rare buyout happening around Melee's release which prevented it.

Then Brawl comes out oh boy Diddy is here surely K.Rool or Dixie will be added as well! At this point in my mind they were long overdue and neither of them happened (even though Dixie was one of the "forbidden seven")

Then Smash Wii U/3DS comes out with no new DK characters at all but 85 Jungle Hijinx remixes in replace. All hope was lost until the ballot! This is our chance K.Rool HAS to get in he's clearly the highest voted 1st party character! DLC comes out not a single 1st party newcomer besides Corrin and we get a Kostume. After that my heart shattered and was like never again..

Now Smash Switch has been announced and am browsing this forum and seeing all the compelling arguments and reasons as to why he is FOR SURE gonna be included this time but I don't want to go through that again even though I still (obviously) support the King to return to the DKC series and Smash (and more Mario spin-off appearances) I just can't deal with the heartbreak a 4th time...

DarkFoxTeam

Smash Journeyman
I remember back when Melee was revealed I thought to myself "Wow they're adding Bowser?! Mario's arch-nemesis! I bet K. Rool might be in this game since Donkey Kong's coming back too!" As you all know, that never happened. I get my mentality during the whole situation was crazy, but I just thought the idea of Bowser and K. Rool being in the game to fight against Mario and Donkey Kong was sick. Man, I would have loved it if they had added him in Melee. It wasn't destined to be, unfortunately.

Years later during the Brawl days, K. Rool ended up being one of my most requested characters. It's funny how he wasn't my most requested like he was for Melee, but he was definitely my 3rd. My most requested was Sonic (thankfully that happened) and my 2nd was Diddy & Dixie. I actually wanted them together like the Ice Climbers and to think that that almost happened makes me laugh. I was satisfied with Diddy Kong though. I was just happy that we finally got another DKC character. At that point, I thought K. Rool was a shoo-in. Nope.

As for Smash 4, well, you all know what happened there. At that point he was my most requested again (like Melee), but not much happened. Smash Switch is my last hope now. That costume in Smash 4 has to be a hint at his popularity. If he doesn't get in this time then all of my hope for the character will shatter. I really don't want that to happen. So here's hoping he gets in.

SenSx

Smash Apprentice
What other think can they do to angry us after the mii costume ?
Make him a boss instead of playable ?

Please don't do that Sakuraï ><

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
Mario Rabbids DK Adventure trailer just released and no King K. Rool... The villain is the Rabbid Kong and Rabbid Cranky Kong is a new ally.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I finished Donkey Kong Country 3, and it is my favorite DKC Rare game ever. I liked how its atmosphere calms me in a similar way to DKC1, not feeling as pressuring in progression as DKC2. I wish the Kiddy and Dixie duo were more utilized in the main quest, because outside of the first levels, I did not find much use of Kiddy Kong's ground pound and found him useful for just reaching higher places with Dixie. I love the swapping characters with different abilities concept and it had more potential to fill. Although there were a couple of bad decisions in game design for a few levels, and bosses bonus levels for worlds in general, it gradually got more fun to play as each level became more polished than the rest.

But, the K. Rool battle was fantastic. I think his battle here showed his insane personality the best, and the tension of avoiding K. Rool/electric shocks and hitting him with barrels was pressuring, but seriously fun. His battle made beating the game worth it. And when the credits rolled, I nearly shed a tear, knowing this would be the last DKC Rare game that I would play in a while. I plan on completing this game 100% in the next few days.

IMO, the best Donkey Kong Country games are DKC3 > DKC1 > DKC2.

RetroMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
retrog97
Here's the new trailer for that Donkey Kong DLC for Mario + Rabbids. No sign of K. Rool or Kremling themed Rabbids, sadly... Seems like the main boss is gonna be Rabbid Kong. Oh well, at least there's still Smash Bros. and the possible new DK game to hope for the Kremling Krew's return...

Llort A. Ton

Smash Lord
NNID
GamerGuy758
3DS FC
0731-5017-6481
Switch FC
SW 1185 9411 4529
I wasn't invested in Mario and Rabbids to begin with, but I can say that Cranky Kong Rabbid was a funny choice and the remix in the trailer was very well done.

What other think can they do to angry us after the mii costume ?
Make him a boss instead of playable ?

Please don't do that Sakuraï ><
E3 starts. Sakurai walks onto the stage with a leather handbag and a familiar crown. He grabs the microphone, states "This is what is left of your King. He's dead. Stop asking for him." and walks off stage. This concludes Nintendo's E3 presentation. :laugh:

Last edited:

Gobliiin

Smash Apprentice
It was a long shot to expect K. Rool in Kingdom Battle but the hope was still there, considering E3 is just around the corner if they are going to reveal him its going to be there at either Smash or a new DK game. This was just a small possible chance.

Think its still a good sign all round though as DK is getting probably more exposure than it has done for a long time. Seems a weird time to be building everything up if there wasn't something in the works or plans in the future?

SenSx

Smash Apprentice
I finished Donkey Kong Country 3, and it is my favorite DKC Rare game ever. I liked how its atmosphere calms me in a similar way to DKC1, not feeling as pressuring in progression as DKC2. I wish the Kiddy and Dixie duo were more utilized in the main quest, because outside of the first levels, I did not find much use of Kiddy Kong's ground pound and found him useful for just reaching higher places with Dixie. I love the swapping characters with different abilities concept and it had more potential to fill. Although there were a couple of bad decisions in game design for a few levels, and bosses bonus levels for worlds in general, it gradually got more fun to play as each level became more polished than the rest.

But, the K. Rool battle was fantastic. I think his battle here showed his insane personality the best, and the tension of avoiding K. Rool/electric shocks and hitting him with barrels was pressuring, but seriously fun. His battle made beating the game worth it. And when the credits rolled, I nearly shed a tear, knowing this would be the last DKC Rare game that I would play in a while. I plan on completing this game 100% in the next few days.

IMO, the best Donkey Kong Country games are DKC3 > DKC1 > DKC2.

You are probably a rare case here, because most of the people, including me, consider DKC3 inferior, while still being a great game, I still love it.
It just did not feel as inspired as the two other games.
The krems got some classic skins back, and I though it would have been better to make them transformed / mutated like some failed experiments, to fit new K.Rool design, they needed a new theme after the pirate one in DKC2.
Though I really loved some of them like Krumples and Krimps, they are my new favorites.
The musics were also forgettable, which is a big bummer for a DKC game.

But the gameplay is still really good, and I loved the boss battles except the one on the waterfall with the elephant.
Can't say I share your view on K.Rool boss battle either.
He's not bad but not great either, a bit boring.

DKC2 is seen as the best DKC game overall, but I understand and respect your view.
It can feel frustrating and stressfull at times, because it is more complexified and speed run compare to the other DK games.
DKC 1 and 3 are simpler, but also more relaxing.
It's nice because they are all different and complementary to each others.

for me it is DKC2 > DKC1 > DKC 3 > DKC64

Though I need to replay DKC64 to be sure, I played it only once a looong time ago.
From what I remember, it lacked of fun, it was not as good as Mario 64, the gameplay was lacking, but I could be wrong.

I also loved Returns, but it was wasted with the horrible motion controls, and of course abcence of kremlings :(
I need to replay it to rank it.
I'd like to before playing Tropical Freeze.
Unfortunately I don't have a way to do it.
I don't have a Wii anymore, and I refuse to replay it in 480p with motion controls anyway.
Nintendo did not re release it with Tropical freeze on Switch which is really disapointing.
Lets hope they bring it on the virtual console with a acceptable resolution and no motion controls, otherwise Emulation will be the only option.
It seems to work nicely on Dolphin emulator, unfortunately my PC is not powerful enough at the moment.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
TBH, I want to see K. Rool in the new DKC game, because he has lots of potential to be a very fun and insane villain if Retro Studios place their cards right in characterization. K. Rool's best characteristic is his insanity, and he could be modernly fleshed out in that aspect in a way the SNES games and even DKC64 would not be properly portray.

SenSx

Smash Apprentice
TBH, I want to see K. Rool in the new DKC game, because he has lots of potential to be a very fun and insane villain if Retro Studios place their cards right in characterization. K. Rool's best characteristic is his insanity, and he could be modernly fleshed out in that aspect in a way the SNES games and even DKC64 would not be properly portray.
Same here.
I think if a new DKC game had to happen, it would have the krems and K.Rool back.
The fans want it, and we alwready got 2 different games.
It would have been the key to get K.Rool in smash too...
But I don't know what to think of that Star Fox rumored game from Retro...

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
Glad to hear your overall experience's were positive! I love the entire series, DKC2 being my favorite but the level of favoritism is a fraction of a difference for me...

I know you are not against K. Rool or anything but I think I remember you saying that your goal was to get to know his character better and see it from the fans perspective. So my question to you is... has playing the game's changed anything for you? Has playing the games made you want to see him and the Kremlings more than ever? Has he moved around in your "most wanted Smash newcomers" personal list?

I'm asking because as a fan of the series from day one, and much of my love for K. Rool being feuled by nostalgia and years of playing the games over and over, I'm curious to hear someone's fresh opinion who as of recently jumped in... clearly you want to see him in a new game but I'd love for you to share your final overall thoughts

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
I definitely have a better appreciation of the DKC Rare games. I used to blindly hate the games before despite not playing them because I thought playing through it would be very difficult given the smaller ratio. I really liked playing the Country games in HD when I played Returns on the 3DS. It was a very picky thing, but now I have gotten appreciation playing through the trilogy. I definitely want K. Rool mainly for his insanity as a villain. After playing through Tropical Freeze, I was pretty disappointed with the Snowmads. The Kremlings in particular display tyrannical, cruel personality and looks that contrasts well with the Kong crew. Kremlings keep me on my toes, whereas Tikis and Snowmads are just kind of typical. I now legitimately want K. Rool because of his boss battle in Donkey Kong Country 3. Whatever new DKC game Retro is creating, they better take it a step up in overall quality, exceeding beyond Tropical Freeze's high quality level-design.

SeasideKingDumb

Smash Apprentice
So I remember back in 2015 when the Mii costume dropped and everyone thought all hope was lost. However, I think we should be aware of all of the things that have happened since the results of the Smash Ballot.

• King K. Rool got trademarked by Nintendo. This doesn't mean too much but since it happened during the ballot I can almost say for certain that there was some form of correlation.
  • The Mii costume itself. When it got released we were all thinking that it was the end but I think we all need to appreciate not only what it means but how good it looks. I'm not too aware of game design as a whole but the design itself literally could've been ripped straight from the existing King K. Rool trophy. However, it was a completely original model, mixing both the designs of the Rare AND Nintendo design, which is what people explicitly described in the Smash Ballot.
  • The Mii costumes themselves seemed to represent the "runners-up" of the contest. Something that I noticed specifically was that Bayonetta won out of the "realizable characters." I think on 3 years of reflection I think it makes a lot of sense to create a full DLC character for the most relevant character at the time. Even if King K. Rool won it would make sense at the time for Nintendo to focus their resources on the most recent, popular character. The King K. Rool and Geno Mii costumes seemed to be made to guage the interest for those two characters for the future.
  • Several King K. Rool Twitter support pages have been followed by Retro.
I don't want to build up my hopes too much since I did last time and got disappointed, but I think if there's a time to be excited for King K. Rool it's this game. I feel like during the development of Smash 4 they didn't know how popular he was until it was in its DLC stage. And on reflection I understand wanting to test the waters with his Mii costume instead of dedicating a full character slot to him. But now that Smash 5 is being developed his chances are much, much higher. It definitely feels like it's finally time for his character to shine and, ironically, his Mii costume was probably one of the best things that we could've asked for.

Luigi player

Smash Master
While we're talking about the DKC games and compare them..

I can say I somewhat share a few opinions with BluePikmin11.

I always wondered why people didn't like DKC3 as much. I, like most, like DKC2 the best, because it has 2 small, nimble characters with cool moves (Diddy was my fav) and a great setting and flair. I also didn't like Kiddy as much as the other playable Kongs and thought stuff like "it would've been better if DK was there instead of Kiddy", but still.. DKC3 is a great game and has some things that I like more in it than in DKC2.

DKC1 is very nice and atmospheric.. but as a game and everything I liked 3 more since DKC1, while the levels and music were atmospheric they also seemed just a little bland. DKC3 had a lot of great flair and stuff. The only thing I don't like about DKC3 is Kiddy I guess.

The music in DKC3 is also amazing. Especially the one from Rockface Rumble...

That's why in a ranking I'd put it like this: DKC2 > DKC3 >> DKC1. Not to say DKC1 is a bad game or anything, it's still one of my favorites and all 3 are somewhere at the top. 2 and 3 are just a little above it imo.

As for K. Rool fights I think I like the one in DKC1 the most... because it feels the most iconic and K. Rool is in his "normal" outfit and stuff. Though DKC2 had the coolest and best boss and 3 also had very interesting and fun K. Rool battles.

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
Woah! Guess who's in the Mario Rabbids DK DLC?

Enguarde! Saw this on twitter thanks to the japanese people who looooooove Enguarde.

This is the first appearance of Enguarde since 2007 !!

Last edited:

SmashKeks

Smash Ace
Woah! Guess who's in the Mario Rabbids DK DLC?

Enguarde! Saw this on twitter thanks to the japanese people who looooooove Enguarde.

This is the first appearance of Enguarde since 2007 !!
Not exactly K. Rool, but that's seriously awesome! There's a lot from the original DKC series that fnas would love to see back, not just K. Rool. I would love to hope that any future DKC games gives us more animals than just Rambi again.

Ganon K. Roolenstein

Smash Cadet
So I remember back in 2015 when the Mii costume dropped and everyone thought all hope was lost. However, I think we should be aware of all of the things that have happened since the results of the Smash Ballot.

• King K. Rool got trademarked by Nintendo. This doesn't mean too much but since it happened during the ballot I can almost say for certain that there was some form of correlation.
  • The Mii costume itself. When it got released we were all thinking that it was the end but I think we all need to appreciate not only what it means but how good it looks. I'm not too aware of game design as a whole but the design itself literally could've been ripped straight from the existing King K. Rool trophy. However, it was a completely original model, mixing both the designs of the Rare AND Nintendo design, which is what people explicitly described in the Smash Ballot.
  • The Mii costumes themselves seemed to represent the "runners-up" of the contest. Something that I noticed specifically was that Bayonetta won out of the "realizable characters." I think on 3 years of reflection I think it makes a lot of sense to create a full DLC character for the most relevant character at the time. Even if King K. Rool won it would make sense at the time for Nintendo to focus their resources on the most recent, popular character. The King K. Rool and Geno Mii costumes seemed to be made to guage the interest for those two characters for the future.
  • Several King K. Rool Twitter support pages have been followed by Retro.
I don't want to build up my hopes too much since I did last time and got disappointed, but I think if there's a time to be excited for King K. Rool it's this game. I feel like during the development of Smash 4 they didn't know how popular he was until it was in its DLC stage. And on reflection I understand wanting to test the waters with his Mii costume instead of dedicating a full character slot to him. But now that Smash 5 is being developed his chances are much, much higher. It definitely feels like it's finally time for his character to shine and, ironically, his Mii costume was probably one of the best things that we could've asked for.
Here's another interesting note: The K. Rool Mii costume was added around the time Bayonetta would've started development. Hmm...

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
It's not necessarily over for us to see K. Rool in the Rabbids DLC. When the trailer was shared the games producer called it a "small Trailer" and consider most of what we've seen of it has only been the first island. They said Rabbid DK is a boss but I doubt they'll give away the whole story like that. The trailer certainly looked like it was cut to not give away too much. I'm sure there will be another trailer come E3.. Enguard, the old DK64 isle theme, floating vines, there's a lot of great classic DK stuff going on... I feel like the Kremlings won't get left out

Jeck

Smash Journeyman
Imagine if the team asked you to dictate the K. Rool reveal trailer and you have total carte blanche to design it.

What would you say to make people in this thread the most relieved and excited?

Last edited:

Gobliiin

Smash Apprentice
Well things have got even more interesting for us again, guess its not a complete done thing after all then. All this is not to say K. Roll is still in it but as has been pointed out they are heavily using more Rare DKC stuff, which is only good for us.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
I also loved Returns, but it was wasted with the horrible motion controls, and of course abcence of kremlings :(
I need to replay it to rank it.
I'd like to before playing Tropical Freeze.
Unfortunately I don't have a way to do it.
I don't have a Wii anymore, and I refuse to replay it in 480p with motion controls anyway.
Nintendo did not re release it with Tropical freeze on Switch which is really disapointing.
Lets hope they bring it on the virtual console with a acceptable resolution and no motion controls, otherwise Emulation will be the only option.
It seems to work nicely on Dolphin emulator, unfortunately my PC is not powerful enough at the moment.
There's always the 3DS port, which has no control issues and some added content. This is the only way I've played Returns and had no issues with it whatsoever.

SenSx

Smash Apprentice
yea but I hate handled consoles.
I'm a PC master race deep inside of me, so I need a big screen, 1080p minimum and 60 FPS.
I do play the 30FPS games on PS4 when I don't have the choice though...

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
Imagine if the team asked you to dictate the K. Rool reveal trailer and you have total carte blanche to design it.

Heya! I love your signature!

Although I noticed with the Japanese spelling of K. Rool's name, you have "キングクルー" when it's "キングクルール"! I don't mean to be rude at all! I can speak and read some Japanese and I just thought I would help, if that's okay!

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I really need to play Tropical Freeze. I've been on a mission this past year to replay all of the DKC games, I'm just finishing up Returns now.

Now that I have a Switch, I can finally get Tropical Freeze (and hopefully the third game in this trilogy that'll totally bring back the Kremlings for nostalgia/revival purposes).

RetroMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
retrog97
So yesterday I was playing For Glory and encountered someone with "VoteKRool" as their tag. Nothing much, but it was neat to run into a K. Rool supporter there.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Well, it's been almost 20 years, but I did it.

I finally finished a DK game start to finish.

I can finally be a true Kutthroat and fully support our King, having finally experienced any of his majesty.

When I first got an N64, my parents got me the green DK edition. I played it a bit, but I could never get past Mad Jack. I put it aside for AGES, until the Sm4sh speculation rolled around, and this thread really got me interested in the King again. Still, never made it out since I kept getting lost in Gloomy Galleon. Once DLC speculation hit, I tried again and got most of the way, but I got stuck at the last boss key since I couldn't beat the DK arcade and thus get the Nintendo coin.

But now I tried again, and...it's done. I faced Krusha K.Rool, and (after trying for ages on Tiny's toe thing) I finally got him.

That really was a fun game. I loved the personality of all of the Kongs (Donkey was actually my least favorite the whole time), and K.Rool has such a great evil-but-comical personality. (But I am glad that 3D games have fixed those camera screw moments...)

Here's hoping the King can finally make it into Smash!

SenSx

Smash Apprentice
Well, it's been almost 20 years, but I did it.

I finally finished a DK game start to finish.

That really was a fun game. I loved the personality of all of the Kongs (Donkey was actually my least favorite the whole time), and K.Rool has such a great evil-but-comical personality. (But I am glad that 3D games have fixed those camera screw moments...)

Here's hoping the King can finally make it into Smash!
Congratz !

Isn't DKC 64 final boss K.Rool a supergreat boss battle ?
From what I remember, it is my favorite in the serie, followed by DKC2.

Last edited:

DarkFoxTeam

Smash Journeyman

If it were up to me then I'd trick everyone. I'd start off the trailer with DK and Diddy swinging around the jungle and then they both find a barrel and inside is Dixie Kong! Then the trailer would show off what Dixie would do. Afterwords, the trailer would end with the 3 of them being together... then BOOM! DK gets hit with a cannon. Diddy & Dixie look to their right and through the smoke they show King K. Rool! Then it suddenly becomes a dual reveal and they show off K. Rools moveset.

That's just how I'd do it though. This plan would obviously require the reveal of Dixie Kong to work, but that would imply she'd also get in. That's not to say that I don't want her (because I really, really do), but it's unknown if we'll even get 2 DK reps let alone 1. But it's a fun concept I thought I'd share.

Jeck

Smash Journeyman
I like it. I want something really similar DK's intro in Subspace with the cartoony punch launcher and whatnot.

All I know is I want Island Swing to be playing in the background as Diddy and DK are revealed. Mostly just because it builds really well as more instruments are added. At some point the drum beat picks up, getting louder and louder and we hear marching in step with the music. Long story short it's K. Rool, everybody freaks out as the music swells and segues into Gangplank Galleon with footage of him bopping the Kongs and that sort of thing.

Last edited:

SenSx

Smash Apprentice
I would do the classic crossover thing.

Like Mario and DK fighting Bowser (and maybe other vilains like Bowser Jr or Dedede) with possibly Diddy helping.
Then Dixie shows up to help.
Things are not looking good for Bowser who's about to loose...Until K.Rool arrives to balance things out.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Question for you all: Should I pick up DK Tropical Freeze if my experience with platformers (see: Mario, mainly) is less than ideal? Like, I'm hot garbage at most sidescrolling platformers, but I wanted to ask if it's easy enough to pick up for a noob.

Ganon K. Roolenstein

Smash Cadet
Question for you all: Should I pick up DK Tropical Freeze if my experience with platformers (see: Mario, mainly) is less than ideal? Like, I'm hot garbage at most sidescrolling platformers, but I wanted to ask if it's easy enough to pick up for a noob.
I'd say yes. Funky Mode was added to help players who aren't very good at platformers.

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
What do you think K. Rool's minions would think if he got in the game? What do you think they think about Smash Bros?

Necky: That's nuts.
Zinger: I can't beelieve it.
Rockroc: GO! GO! GO!
Kutlass: I hope there are cuts.
Krusha: More reps is always good.
Bleak: There's snow chance in hell.
Kasplat: That would cause a shockwave in the community.
Klump: Fat chance.
Gnawty; I don't give a dam.

Top Bottom