• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K rool kill confirm

Grie

Smash Apprentice
I was toying around with k rool and i tried something. I tried connecting dair into upsmash and guess what, its true and it kills. For context, from 120 to around 140, its true on bowser. I tried on others and same result, even on puff wich starts at around 70. Hope this helps out develop our boi’s meta.

Call_Me_Red

Smash Journeyman
I think there's a very small window which this is a true combo, but otherwise it's a nice mix up that's pretty safe. Thanks for the tip!

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
Been using this quite a bit since seeing this post, it definitely works but has a very small percentage window that it works. It might be useful to intentionally stale your dair by hitting shields. Overall, this kill confirm is really useful for punishing mistakes that your Smash attacks and side tilt would be unable to.

Top Bottom