• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Justice Always Triumphs." - Ryu Hayabusa for Smash Switch! (Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive)

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Seriously, what is it with Nintendo always having the best picks on the base roster and making others believe that the DLC ones are gonna be just as awesome??? What a bloody mess!

Last edited:

Wonder Smash

Smash Lord
Well, at least the trilogy was revealed.

As for Pyra...not interested but it could have been much worse.

Still two more characters left, people.

Last edited:

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
Seriously, what is it with Nintendo always having the best picks on the base roster and making others believe that the DLC ones are gonna be just as awesome??? What a bloody mess!
Eh, i think Pyra isn't as bad as you are making out to be. Could have been a far worse or at least more controversial like Saber (questionable origins and presence) or Reimu (barely any proper international or Nintendo exposure) or...................i dunno, a ****ing Piranha Plant-tier reveal again, but this one felt more average (almost anything will feel average after the two punches of Steve and Sephiroth) the only problem i had with is well.............Pyra without Rex is like Jerry without Tom, or Ferb without Phineas, or Beavis without Butthead. It just doesn't have the same punch and her seemingly being a transformation character (a mechanic i was never too fond of in the first place and was glad it got cut in Smash 4) with Mythra makes this a hard sell for me. Im just glad Nintendo and Sakurai remembered Nintendo characters were viable options for Smash.

At least this one didn't affected Ryu Hayabusa in the slightlest, at least in my opinion (rip Crash though, i think this was the last chance we had of seeing him announced)

RETROROTER

Smash Journeyman
Ok I will say, I am happy Pyra and Mythra are coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, I really am, however now I have to count out my boy, I don’t think he is going to be at E3 and he definitely won’t be the last reveal, so unfortunately I think the time has come for me to accept that Ryu Hayabusa will probably be a Mii Costume alongside the release of Pyra and Myrtha, if he isn’t a Mii Costume for them then maybe he has like a 40% chance but I’m no really counting on his inclusion any longer. The Ninja Gaiden Master Collection was awesome to see though I will say that and this art is amazing, any ways it was fun while I had hope for him, maybe next Smash

Last edited:

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
I wouldn't count Ryu out just yet. It would've been nice to reveal the Trilogy and a Smash appearance in the same Direct but they don't have to be done all at once. The trilogy will regardless at least drum up more/renew interest in Ninja Gaiden, which we can at least hope will bolster the series chances of making a comeback. Even if he doesn't make it now, this does help his (series') future.

Wonder Smash

Smash Lord
Ok I will say, I am happy Pyra and Mythra are coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, I really am, however now I have to count out my boy, I don’t think he is going to be at E3 and he definitely won’t be the last reveal, so unfortunately I think the time has come for me to accept that Ryu Hayabusa will probably be a Mii Costume alongside the release of Pyra and Myrtha, if he isn’t a Mii Costume for them then maybe he has like a 40% chance but I’m no really counting on his inclusion any longer. The Ninja Gaiden Master Collection was awesome to see though I will say that and this art is amazing, any ways it was fun while I had hope for him, maybe next Smash
I don't know why people are so sure that there's going to be a reveal at E3. They could very well skip that event.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I don't know why people are so sure that there's going to be a reveal at E3. They could very well skip that event.
At the least, we'll likely hear something from Nintendo in June, E3 or no E3. It's not like they were tethered to the event in years anyways.

I wouldn't count Ryu out just yet. It would've been nice to reveal the Trilogy and a Smash appearance in the same Direct but they don't have to be done all at once. The trilogy will regardless at least drum up more/renew interest in Ninja Gaiden, which we can at least hope will bolster the series chances of making a comeback. Even if he doesn't make it now, this does help his (series') future.
In a general sense, DLC characters for this run typically get revealed sometime after the thing they were promoting gets released, regardless of how big the gap is.

So, if we hear of Ryu, it would have to be sometime around the Summer in a few months, if the devs are ahead of schedule.

Last edited:

Nesysli

Smash Apprentice
Can't wait to pick up the Trilogy in June. As revealed in the Direct, Koei Tecmo is seriously close to Nintendo and with the Trilogy on the horizon it does spark interest and recognition.
Hopefully it will be similar to a Dragon Quest XI situation: Luminary's game announced in Feb 2019, Luminary revealed as a Smash character in June 2019.

RETROROTER

Smash Journeyman
Eh, i think Pyra isn't as bad as you are making out to be. Could have been a far worse or at least more controversial like Saber (questionable origins and presence) or Reimu (barely any proper international or Nintendo exposure) or...................i dunno, a ****ing Piranha Plant-tier reveal again, but this one felt more average (almost anything will feel average after the two punches of Steve and Sephiroth) the only problem i had with is well.............Pyra without Rex is like Jerry without Tom, or Ferb without Phineas, or Beavis without Butthead. It just doesn't have the same punch and her seemingly being a transformation character (a mechanic i was never too fond of in the first place and was glad it got cut in Smash 4) with Mythra makes this a hard sell for me. Im just glad Nintendo and Sakurai remembered Nintendo characters were viable options for Smash.

At least this one didn't affected Ryu Hayabusa in the slightlest, at least in my opinion (rip Crash though, i think this was the last chance we had of seeing him announced)
Why RIP Crash? If anything Crash would be the E3 reveal

iMACobra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
iMACobra
3DS FC
2638-0959-8965
Switch FC
SW 5478 1069 7302
Him not being revealed here doesn't phase me one bit especially after the reveal of Ninja Gaiden Master Collection. I don't put much stock in him not being the potential E3 pick and final pick either. I think everyone is thinking way too seriously about those two spots. Might I remind you all the last two picks for Fighters Pass Vol. 1 were Terry and Byleth which we thought were the last DLC fighters before Terry's reveal deconfirmed it? Ryu could easily still be one of the last 2 fighters especially with how close Koei Tecmo is with Nintendo, especially now that they are making a Season Pass for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.

Also, look, another swordfighter... or 2-in-1 at that.

Last edited:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Very excited to see the NG trilogy coming on June!
It was the highlight of the presentation for me.

Although I have nothing against Pyra and Mythra, I think they look amazing, they didn't do much to keep me invested in Smash.
This isn't their fault. I've just been losing interest in the game after Sephiroth.

I'm just starting to get interested in more traditional fighting games instead.
Maybe Ryu H can change this, but at least I'll get to play the trilogy soon in the meantime!

MattX20

Smash Hero
I won't give up on Ryu just yet. People are forgetting a crucial point about today's reveal. MonolithSoft not only developed and worked on the Xenoblade titles, but they also helped out enormously in one of Nintendo's biggest hits: Breath of the Wild. Koei Tecmo helped develop 3H, so don't count them out of the Smash DLC loop until the second fighter pass is concluded.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
June sounds about right for CP10. My feeling is that if Hayabusa is not CP10, he will probably not get in. Clearly if he's a costume, that seals his fate.

RETROROTER

Smash Journeyman
June sounds about right for CP10. My feeling is that if Hayabusa is not CP10, he will probably not get in. Clearly if he's a costume, that seals his fate.
If Nintendo is not attending E3 this year (which who are we kidding they probably are) then maybe I could see Hayabusa as CP10 with the Master Collection releasing in June also the only thing keeping me going for Hayabusa is that Vergeben has confirmed that discussions between Nintendo and Koei Tecmo have happened and that he would be surprised if a deal fell through given how close they are but in the end we have no idea what those discussions really lead to, we only know that they happened, was it for a fighter? Was it for a Mii Costume and some Spirits? Was it just for Spirits (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)? We don’t know, for all we know we could already have gotten the Koei Tecmo content or maybe there’s still more to come, it’s just really frustrating the position we’re in right now, we only have 2 fighters left and Hayabusa doesn’t seem to fit as Fighter 10 at all due to E3 being a big stage and all (I know Lucas and Roy were revealed at E3 but that was then and this is now times have changed as Nintendo seems to like doing big reveals at E3 and Hero only worked because Banjo & Kazooie was with him). So honestly I really don’t know how to feel at this moment about our favorite gaming ninja’s chances I mean today really (and I mean REALLY) seemed like the best time to reveal Ryu Hayabusa as the next fighter. Then again Fire Emblem: Three Houses content was Challenger Pack 5 before it was decided it there would be more DLC and of course Koei Tecmo worked on Three Houses and it was once again Challenger Pack 5 so MAYBE, Challenger Pack 11 could work as that’s a lot of time between the release of Ninja Gaiden Master Collection and Challenger Pack 11 (which I assume is in Fall 2021). Hayabusa’s chances would also rise back up if more fighters are coming but I think that this is the end of the DLC for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, so unless it’s announced that more fighters are coming alongside Challenger Pack 10 I think this is it and with only two spots left, it doesn’t look good for Hayabusa. However I can argue that almost all of the realizable choices are done, Nintendo, Square, SNK, ATLUS/SEGA, and Microsoft have gotten reps in this pass and with Pyra and Mythra we have now gotten a 2nd Monolithsoft rep. I don’t think there will be a SEGA, CAPCOM, or Bandai Namco rep this pass, and if we are using process of elimination (like DOOM interview and Vault Boy Mii and Ubisoft Mii’s) Koei Tecmo is honestly the only company that comes to mind in terms of still in the running

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Glad to see Trilogy finally confirmed, even if it's coming out later than expected.

I still think he has a shot. I think many were putting too much expectation on today given we were all expecting Trilogy to be confirmed for a March release. Given all of the Koei Temco content from this Direct, I'm left still scratching my head why they don't have a rep be it Hayabusa or not. lol

The game ended with Incinaroar and the previous pass ended with Byleth. I wouldn't read too much into anything in terms of placement.

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
It's hard to know what to think about Ryu's chances. I think he would most likely be last at this point unless they want to end Ultimate with a huge bang.

Pyra and Mythra look fun, but they don't do too much for me. I just want to see more third party characters at this point!

RavenousChuChu

Smash Rookie
The Ninja Gaiden Master Collection was definitely the main highlight for me! The fact that it's also coming to Xbox caught me off guard, since Sigma 1 & 2 has always been tied to PlayStation as their version of NG Black & 2. It's great that we'll finally be able to play all the versions of the modern NG trilogy on one platform!

Pyra & Mythra were also a pleasant surprise for me. Nothing against Rex, but I was never a big fan of his performance as a protagonist in XenoC2 from what I saw, especially compared to Shulk in XenoC1, but I always found the gameplay interesting! Pyra and Mythra was the best case scenario from my perspective of keeping the gameplay intact without the protagonist, and getting another stance character is great in my books, since we have very few on the roster. Of course I'll always want Hayabusa over other characters, but still a solid reveal in my opinion and I can't wait to try them out!

As a few others before just mentioned, Sakurai Isn't known for ending things with a bang, as seen with Incineroar on the base roster and more recently Byleth with the first fighter's pass (I think they're great characters, they just didn't have as much fan support as other characters in their series such as Decidueye & Edelgarde respectively), so I'd say Hayabusa still has a good shot! Either way it's great to see that Koei Tecmo still has Ninja Gaiden on their minds, which gives us hope for a new entry in the Ninja Gaiden series!

Three cheers for our favourite Super Ninja!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So? Where do you guys think Ryu Hayabusa's chances sit now because it seems this Pass is based on content that was left out of Base game.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
So? Where do you guys think Ryu Hayabusa's chances sit now because it seems this Pass is based on content that was left out of Base game.
I'm not going to make assumptions about the theme of the pass - people assumed that it would appeal exclusively to a younger audience based on the inclusion of Min Min and Steve (so we'd be getting someone like Jonesy from Fortnite), and we got Sephiroth. People thought we'd be getting more villains after Sephiroth (so we'd be getting someone like Eggman), and then we got Pyra and Mythra.

I still feel like Ryu Hayabusa's got a good chance (for reasons that I detailed in the recent article), and I'd be surprised if he doesn't make it into Smash in some form.

Last edited:

Wonder Smash

Smash Lord
If there were to reveal a character at E3, I don't see how people can think Hayabusa is not E3 worthy. We're not talking about some niche video game character here. We're talking about an icon. The Video Game Ninja himself. With the long legacy and influence that the Ninja Gaiden series has on video games, he definitely would be E3 worthy.

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
If there were to reveal a character at E3, I don't see how people can think Hayabusa is not E3 worthy. We're not talking about some niche video game character here. We're talking about an icon. The Video Game Ninja himself. With the long legacy and influence that the Ninja Gaiden series has on video games, he definitely would be E3 worthy.
That, and Nintendo has a history of at least 2 Smash reveals at E3 2013 to the present

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
Three out of the four packs in this pass has fighters who use swords in their own arsenal, so they may want to stop on bringing in anymore swordfighters.

jamesster445

Smash Lord
I said this when Byleth trailer came out. Sothis joking that there's too many swordsman then proceeding to add another one had the same energy as Todd Howard telling self deprecating jokes about Bethesda games being buggy.

It's cute that its acknowledged but it's not a commitment to fix the actual problem.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I let this thread sit for a second while I kinda gathered my thoughts on everything that’s happened in the Direct. Personally the Direct didn’t blow me away but there was a lot of good stuff in there for others. The funniest part is the Koei-Tecmo love involved. Samurai Warriors 5, Hyrule Warriors: Expansion Pass, and Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection all in one Direct was actually REALLY cool.

So, on my statements over the previous days: obviously over the last few days I thought this was Hayabusa’s last shot. Now let me do some explaining. I originally thought this because I assumed, like an idiot, that the last character in the pass would likely be a 1st Party character. I had convinced myself that the pass would be bookended by 1st Party characters and the meat or guts of the pass would be the 3rd party heavy hitters.

Then Pyra and Mythra happened. This actually makes my hope that Hayabusa is coming keep steady. I don’t think his chances have increased or decreased at all. In hindsight it seems obvious that Min Min and Pyra and Mythra would make it because of Sakurai’s statements on ARMS and Xenoblade 2 where he said that they BARELY missed the boat. Pair that with Steve and Sephiroth being in rumors forever and apparently taking YEARS for the talks to become fruitful to get them in Pass 2 and you can probably see where I’m going here.

I think Pyra/Mythra is our last 1st Party, I think the last two characters are 3rd party, and I think Hayabusa is one of them. The close partnership of KT and Nintendo, the announcement of a Ninja Gaiden collection bringing the relevancy argument to an appropriate end, and the consistency of Hayabusa in rumors and leaks that makes me think he BARELY missed the boat, all brings me to the conclusion that Hayabusa could VERY much still be one of the last two.

A few hiccups I could see here are 1. If a Pokémon makes it in as the last First Party which, while seeming unlikely, is definitely possible 2. If one of or both Lloyd and Monster Hunters Mii costumes AREN’T revealed in the next presentation it could point towards Capcom and Namco being the last two to get characters this pass and 3. And god this is worst case, somehow someway Hayabusa gets a Mii Costume in either of these next two passes. That’s the scariest one.

All in all I’m still optimistic about Hayabusa in Smash, even if it might end up being misplaced, and at the very least the Master Collection is an incredible way to get Ninja Gaiden back in the spotlight. And HOPEFULLY result in Ninja Gaiden 4 one day.

Last edited:

RETROROTER

Smash Journeyman
I let this thread sit for a second while I kinda gathered my thoughts on everything that’s happened in the Direct. Personally the Direct didn’t blow me away but there was a lot of good stuff in there for others. The funniest part is the Koei-Tecmo love involved. Samurai Warriors 5, Hyrule Warriors: Expansion Pass, and Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection all in one Direct was actually REALLY cool.

So, on my statements over the previous days: obviously over the last few days I thought this was Hayabusa’s last shot. Now let me do some explaining. I originally thought this because I assumed, like an idiot, that the last character in the pass would likely be a 1st Party character. I had convinced myself that the pass would be bookended by 1st Party characters and the meat or guts of the pass would be the 3rd party heavy hitters.

Then Pyra and Mythra happened. This actually makes my hope that Hayabusa is coming keep steady. I don’t think his chances have increased or decreased at all. In hindsight it seems obvious that Min Min and Pyra and Mythra would make it because of Sakurai’s statements on ARMS and Xenoblade 2 where he said that they BARELY missed the boat. Pair that with Steve and Sephiroth being in rumors forever and apparently taking YEARS for the talks to become fruitful to get them in Pass 2 and you can probably see where I’m going here.

I think Pyra/Mythra is our last 1st Party, I think the last two characters are 3rd party, and I think Hayabusa is one of them. The close partnership of KT and Nintendo, the announcement of a Ninja Gaiden collection bringing the relevancy argument to an appropriate end, and the consistency of Hayabusa in rumors and leaks that makes me think he BARELY missed the boat, all brings me to the conclusion that Hayabusa could VERY much still be one of the last two.

A few hiccups I could see here are 1. If a Pokémon makes it in as the last First Party which, while seeming unlikely, is definitely possible 2. If one of or both Lloyd and Monster Hunters Mii costumes AREN’T revealed in the next presentation it could point towards Capcom and Namco being the last two to get characters this pass and 3. And god this is worst case, somehow someway Hayabusa gets a Mii Costume in either of these next two passes. That’s the scariest one.

All in all I’m still optimistic about Hayabusa in Smash, even if it might end up being misplaced, and at the very least the Master Collection is an incredible way to get Ninja Gaiden back in the spotlight. And HOPEFULLY result in Ninja Gaiden 4 one day.
I actually have this post from Fatmanonice, I don’t know where we stand on him but he seems to have some kind of insider connection but take it what you will, anyway this is what he said after Hyrule Warriors 2 and Steve were announced, I didn’t see in here before so I thought I’d put it here. Also yeah after thinking about it for awhile (and I don’t want to say this is definitively the way Nintendo is going) but this pass seems to be the “what we were trying to do but couldn’t get to base game” pass if that makes sense, seeing Min Min and Pyra & Mythra kinda confirm that for me. Ryu Hayabusa is also a character who has been heard since base game all the way back in 2018 and even now his name still pops up. Anyway what is said here about Ryu Hayabusa by Fatmanonice kinda lines up with what Brew told me and that’s why I’m inclined to believe what Fatmanonice is saying. I’ve also made the point of the Ninja Gaiden Trilogy before, I asked “why even do a trilogy in the first place?” Hayabusa is popular but he’s not Mario to where throwing out 3 games is gonna sell a lot, I mean I’m buying it cuz I’m a Ninja Gaiden fan, this is a very similar situation to The Hero from Dragon Quest’s game (DRAGON QUEST XI S: ECHOES OF AN ELUSIVE AGE DEFINITIVE EDITION) being announced in February of 2019 and then him being announced at E3 and regardless of the fact that Hero was announced at E3 alongside Banjo & Kazooie, the fact that he was announced there definitely means that someone like Ryu Hayabusa can be announced there too. If Ryu Hayabusa survives the next Mii Costume wave then I feel as though he could very well be one of the final two challengers
41B2FE39-F236-4630-817A-793B561F9243.jpeg

ZenythSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2552-4344-0495
So this is happening

I think this might be further evidence that a collection is coming. It could also mean nothing.
welp, seems like nobody will play vanilla NGII outside emulation and rare HugeBox buys ._.

If they end up removing Black, that's going to hurt.

MattX20

Smash Hero

Yep, plus Vergeben has heard talks of Koei Tecmo being in talks with Nintendo and Sakurai over Smash, so there's a decent chance he's one of the last two

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I’m just glad we can still keep hope alive. Some fanbases don’t even have that anymore.
welp, seems like nobody will play vanilla NGII outside emulation and rare HugeBox buys ._.

If they end up removing Black, that's going to hurt.
They’ve actually already removed Black... at least they did once. They may have put it back on there

Last edited:

ZenythSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2552-4344-0495
I like this guys thinking in terms of when he will be announced (if it’s him) because as I’ve said before, I don’t think Ryu Hayabusa will be the E3 reveal as he is not popular enough to be announced there and I DEFINITELY don’t see him as the final challenger as I feel like that spot will go to another Nintendo rep or maybe a character that will be a big suprise. View attachment 302819
On another note, Yay! The Japanese Fighting game roundtable is back! https://twitter.com/bandainamcous/status/1360227161718849536?s=21
E3 has the longest tradition of including a historically huge IP along with another historic IP that needs more exposure in some places in their smash reveals.
Along with the suspicious release date of the collection, I say an E3 scenario is still possible for the dude.

pray we don't get hit by some awful spirit event on the way.

I’m just glad we can still keep hope alive. Some fanbases don’t even have that anymore.

They’ve actually already removed Black... at least they did once. They may have put it back on there
did they??? i'll cry. ;v;

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
It has been awhile since I've played Black. What is the differences between content for Black and Sigma? I know Sigma got a few new missions or something (never played either Sigma versions).

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It has been awhile since I've played Black. What is the differences between content for Black and Sigma? I know Sigma got a few new missions or something (never played either Sigma versions).
Sigma is a way more detailed and graphically impressive game for starters. A lot more detail, a lot more effects, and a LOT more color.

Another difference is that it is overall easier than Black. Mostly it’s made easier by putting stuff back in that Black decided to take out for... some... reason and then changing things from the original and Black that was relatively unfair.

New chapters featuring Rachel as a playable character which are hit or miss but still cool, more Weapons for Hayabusa, and a few new missions in mission mode.
The few problems I have with Sigma are more nit picky like I wish they hadn’t removed the waterfall and river in the opening in Sigma but eh, it’s not that big of a deal.

Some people swear by Black but it’s mostly because that one was made by Itagaki whom was idolized back in the day because he had an ego and Itagaki being the ass hat that he was always took shots at other peoples work which included not only Sigma but even Tekken.

Last edited:

RETROROTER

Smash Journeyman
Ok so follow up on the Fatmanonice thing, Brew agrees that if it was a Mii Costume then people wouldn’t have gotten in trouble as he himself knew about the Sans Mii Costume, joked about it and everything was fine, but if people were getting in trouble for saying Ryu Hayabusa (as well as Brew’s own source) then it would indicate that it’s something much more than a Mii Costume, I think even a spirit event wouldn’t get you in that much trouble but that’s my opinion, so the only thing that comes to mind that would put you in Nintendo’s crosshairs is if it’s info about a fighter, and since this pass seems to be following info given back in 2018 (ARMS, MINECRAFT, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, 2 Square Reps) and the fact that it’s still on my mind that Koei Tecmo did indeed talk to Nintendo about
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate specifically, and all this is supposedly happening behind the scenes, then its really hard for me to think of what might become reality
9B92B71A-CA3F-4371-96DB-72BE30CABF04.png
3D806948-6EB1-421A-BFFF-5F43E1B9A4F9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
I still doubt a Ryu E3 reveal. I'll post what I said earlier in the thread:
I definately won't say it flat out isn't going to happen, but Ryu as the E3 reveal just doesn't seem likely to me. He's a well known character among gamers, sure, but his franchise just doesn't really have the star power of most third party characters in this game. Every single time a third party character was revealed at E3 they either came from a huge franchise or had a stupid number of requests (Banjo & Kazooie). I just don't see the pattern being broken quite yet when there are still a lot of possible characters from huge franchises to choose from.

Last edited:
Top Bottom