• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just saw this on the pika boards (good to know i guess)

PCHU

Smash Lord
If he's a Luigi dash attack spammer, that can't be forgiven.
If you in any way, shape, or form, use Luigi Tornado more than three times PER BATTLE, you are not entitled to ANY bread.
You instead only get mayo, which is incompatible with EVERY form of bread you shall come across.

And I want the bread crust.
It usually has the most cheese and seasonings.
ALL CRUST IS MINE! >=D

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
wow bread is very important to you all and it seems i am only allowed the ends of bread and mayo seen as i definately use the tornado more than 3 times per match as it is a good approach however not used against falco cos as far as i know doesnt beat his lazers. also under no circumstances do i use the dash attack, rarely will you see me use it even once in a match.

i remember someone mentioning me being an "unseserving luigi main" does this mean falcos dont like luigi or that he is troublesome for him.

^ probably the largest post ive ever made.

PCHU

Smash Lord
I told you, the crust is MINE.
All you get is mayo, mr. Tornado spammer.
So you, by any chance, play online?
Were you one of those two troublesome luigis (One of which I KOd at the start of the match) that loved tornado?
WERE YOU AT FRIGATE ORPHEON?
I hate that match, though I won.

And luigi is too powerful to be the coward he is.
Fsmash and tornado are too easy to spam.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Light runs at PCHU while distracted by the luigi moocher- dash attack u-tilt,u-tilt sh b-air back roll backfliped lagless shl to phantasm but Pchu mindgamed di towards ledge. and Light flies off stage Falling with middle wing still vissible

Lights out next time.

How did these chars get passed the breadmaster defenses(ledge campers)

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
lol no i hardly play online if you are by any chance from europe we could swap fc's and have a few games cos anywhere outside europe would have awful lag (im crap when there is lag T_T)

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
dont do it.
i say no luigi gets bread. becuase you dont fight for bread or friends

PCHU

Smash Lord
PCHU saved Light's tail at the last second by ledgedropping to a uair, sending Light back onstage, killing PCHU in a dramatic loss.
PCHU comes back because he's cool like that, plus he's AKA FENIX.
PCHU notices his Breadmaster was left on, so he proceeds to lock it up, when all of a sudden he hears luigidude's voice saying "Can't let you do that, FENIX PCHU!"

Luigidude's CLYDT was ineffective due to the fact that Luigi doesn't say that phrase!
Luigidude suffered a critical hit from all the stupidity accumulated in CLDTY.
Luigidude Fainted!
PCHU the FENIX (I know that it's spelled phoenix) gained 2 EXP from the Luigi.

And no, I am in America.
Sucky old America.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
uhhhh thank u. light stumbles out of the threads FD...........Then shoots a lazer at PCHU's breadmaster gastank causing an emmense explosion in the thread.
-closed

LOL j/k

PCHU

Smash Lord
PCHU the FENIX was blasted into the distance.
Light_13 laughs and walks away, only to look back and see Falco on fire, coming back, in an ear-shattering Falcon screech.
Little does he know that PCHU is RLY a phoenix....
He gets his laser (WITH AN S, SPELL IT RIGHT! =D) ready to be SHL'd.
All of a sudden, he realizes that what he's looking at is merely a PHANTASM FTW and behind him is the true PCHU the FENIX, ready to chainmeteor Light_13, burnt to ashes, yet still alive by immortality.
POW *static* POW *static* POW *static* HAW!!! PCHU the FENIX cries as he successfully creamed Light_13.
But, PCHU forgets that Light_13 has one last stock left...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
While you fools were messing with the luigi guy, an elite group of pikachus came in and stole your pizza cake. Told you we would get you.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Falcos, stop fighting. We have a problem. A Ganondorf/Lucario and a Pikachu has just broken our defenses and stole some of our bread and the pizza cake. We need to retaliate. We need to get their hands off our bread and our pizza cake by taking it back.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
falcos!! we cannot fight!! we must fight for our friends, aka fellow falcos, becuase now lucario and Gdorf and Pikachu think they have a chance!! little do they know we have a back up supply of bread.
you can thank iDizZzY for baking an extra batch ;]

PCHU

Smash Lord
Give me ALL the crust, or die a HORRIBLE chaingrab to a meteor to a ledgehog'd death....

And don't worry.
While mr. 2DiZ4U was over there baking his bread, I used my new and improved BREADMASTER (now in CAPS) to run over all the Pikachus I could, and get my burnt bread back.
Rough battle (not really, I just went right over them >_>), I must say.
Well, every Pikachu is bloody or dead now, so keep your eyes open for ugly RED things, not yellow.

Plus, Light_13 and I aren't done.
PCHU the FENIX tripped Light_13 when he wasn't looking.
Light_13 tripped right into the side of PCHU the FENIX's BREADMASTER.
He got feathers on it, and PCHU the FENIX because enraged.
PCHU the FENIX forced Light_13 to wax his BREADMASTER, even though it's illegal for PCHU the FENIX to drive one anyway.
Light_13 worked up a sweat that dealt 130% damage to him.
PCHU the FENIX came in when he was half done and fsmashed him.
Unfortunately, Light_13 said "Piece of cake" at the LAST SECOND, and it was a tie because no cake should EVER be fsmashed.
SUDDEN DEATH..........

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
PCHU, what you took was not your pizza cake, it is stashed where the lock is part of a pikachu's body that is secret to only us pikachu mainers. You took the pizza cake us pikachus tried to make before we stole yours. It failed...so now PCHU smells, cuz its 7 weeks old.

PCHU

Smash Lord
I make pizza cake smell GOOD, no matter HOW old.

Pikachu will NEVER win, simply because we have a chainmeteor, and everyone knows that meteors are meatier than thunder jolts.

Also, your friends?
They've just been run over by the BREADMASTER.
Did you not see my previous post, ESAM?
And don't say those are decoy n00bs, I took them out earlier.
You and a few good dodgers are the only ones left with enough force to take us down.
However, that only applies to n00b Falcos, we pro Falcos (not that I really AM a pro, as I've never been to a tourney) can take you any day.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Light thinks fast to mindgame Pchu -I got it!- Shorthop- DJ- (now above PCHU) BIRD DROPPINGS! The bird droppings smell rip through time and space causing 2 bombombs to appear on Light and PCHUtheFenixs head.........Sudden sudden death

PCHU

Smash Lord
And it's not PCHUtheFenix, it's PCHU the FENIX.
Get it RIGHT!!! =)

Light_13 tried to use move 'droppings', but failed miserably due to the fact that he does not have that move.
PCHU the FENIX lit himself on fire and charged through Light_13.
It did not kill Light_13, or look that cool, but PCHU the now burnt FENIX tried something else.

With his back turned toward Light_13, he stood there, in his fighter stance.
Light_13 paused for a bit and eventually went to a dash.
At the last second PCHU the still burnt FENIX uses SHL to a boostsmash.
Light_13 rockets off, but then the bombs start dropping.
PCHU the not-so-burnt-anymore FENIX tripped, but pulled out his 7 week old pizza cake he stole from the Pikachus.

It smelled so bad (because of the Pikachus, not the cake itself) that it forced every bomb to stop dropping, and out of sheer luck, PCHU the sorta ashy FENIX tried to show off at the last second by wavedashing, but glitches the game and somehow slides offscreen in a Falcon Trip (you know how dramatic his trip is) and dies at the same time as Light_13.

Sudden Death starts over, but PCHU the not-so-burnt-but-is-now-pale FENIX ends this with a simple 'Hands off my bread'.
Given the extreme amount of baking and the aroma of garlic and cheese to DIE FOR, Light_13 took the phrase the wrong way, and drooled so much that he slipped offstage, and couldn't recover because the bread smelled so FREAKIN GOOD.

Needless to say, he was clapping in the victory screen, but he was shoving my bread down his throat as well.
Don't worry, I made tons more PWNing these n00bs today.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
lol, im gonna try to re enact the battle between light and pchu on brawl today :p

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE!!!!!!!

:eek:

A FreeForAll match I had with my friends when we were bored!

A Falco, a Pika, a Ganon, and a Luigi who only used the Down B. Falco emerged victorious!!!

Congrats on the victory and the protection of the bread!

PCHU

Smash Lord
*in an old guy voice* It's the prophecy!!!

Falco WILL be THE best character in the game.
Snake will be beaten.
No way some n00b character (I mean look, sure he's complex, but his range says otherwise) is going to top a Melee comeback.

Falco has always been after Fox.
Hopefully, he'll be the best this time around.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Oh yeah....Snake's the best.......until I beat the crap out of his non-reflecting tail with my Red SHLing, chain-meteoring, ledgehogging, edgeguarding, laserlocking Falco!

ZeroGKYLCRO

Smash Rookie
falcos!! we cannot fight!! we must fight for our friends, aka fellow falcos, becuase now lucario and Gdorf and Pikachu think they have a chance!! little do they know we have a back up supply of bread.
you can thank iDizZzY for baking an extra batch ;]
I'll be taking that, see?

Top Bottom