• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just out of curiousity top 3 newcomers you want and if you can a possible moveset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoUprising

Smash Cadet
NNID
Necro84
my top 3 would be in no particular order

Inklings and you could choose boy or girl alts using the system that villy and olimar currently have

one of the final gen 7 starter pokemon's forms I would prefer incineroar because litten was my starter

finally I would choose Ridley and only because IMO metroid doesn't have enough representation in smash, I've never actually gotten to play metroid however I remember ridley in subspace emissary and I felt like it would be so awesome to play as him. and honestly sakurai says he's too big but I've seen modpacks where people just make him a palet swap of charizard. why not make him a charizard clone and altar his moveset to fit ridley's character.

possible movesets

Inklings:

Smashes.
Dowm smash like villy's Downsmash expect with a paint roller instead of a shovel and the paint slows you down for a second because it's obviously not your team color.

F smash idk if they have this in splatoon but something like mega man's f smash but the paint can explod on contact and hit multiple enemies but the splatter wouldn't be as powerful

up smash: Shooting the cherry h-3 nozzlenose into the sky above a few times

specials:
up special: like squirtle's surf in brawl expect they use a trail of paint and turn into a squid and ride it.

side special: like Ike's side b except with the paint roller and it leaves a trail that slows your opponent down again because the paint is not they're color.

down special: paint grenades

Final smash could be calling all of the other inklings for an attack where they splatter the stage with paint and if you touch the paint it slows you down followed by all of the inklings attack you together while you are bogged down
I haven't quite figured out normals except maybe jab ftilt and nair could all just be mega man's but with paint.

I've only played a little splatoon but I fell in love with it instantly I used splatoon wiki for references for moves but that's all I could come up with for now

Incineroar:

jabs: fury swips
up tilt: thrash
forward tilt: throat chop
down tilt: low sweep

nair: Im gonna take some creative liberty and give him something like goku down smash in ssf2 but spinning and on fire.

fair: shadow claw

bair: similar to mario's

dair: A stomp like charizards

Neutral special: fire fang as a command grabz

side Special: brick break and it would work like charizard rock smash his hand would have a hitbox and shards could hit the opponent as well. don't ask where the brick comes from

up special: flame charge( basically the spacies' up b but with a different name)

down special: protect that works like a counter except it stuns your opponent long enough for maybe an uncharged smash but if you don't hit them they will be launched for a potential follow up

forward smash: Fire Punch Like sonic F smash but with more lag because I honestly would quit if two characters could do that

Up smash: cross chop but like sheik or greninja's up smash

Down smash: cross chop but lengthened to hit the sides of him

his throws could be anything really

Ridley like I said I have never played metroid I only want him because everyone else who's been in the series since melee has at least 2 characters smash 4 only has 2 because of hardware limitations not beecause zss and samus were supposed to be seperate from the start so I just want a real second metroid character not connected to another character in the same franchise. so I said all that to say I don't really have a viable moveset for him but it would be nice to see him in the game

so what about you? 3 characters and if you can think of one a possible moveset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom