• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just Cause Guy Joins The Battle, Just Cause! (Just Cause Guy DLC Support Thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Seeing as how there are talks of a possible Square Enix Rep joining the battle, most people are forgetting a longtime fan favorite when discussing the mysterious challenger. Just Cause Guy Joins The Battle?

As far as movement goes, he could have a variety of attacks from the "Just Cause" series. He could blow up stuff for his smashes, crash into stuff for his specials, and even more, as long as there's tons of splosions.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
His name is Rico Rodriguez. You could have at least Googled that before making a thread.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Seeing as how there are talks of a possible Square Enix Rep joining the battle, most people are forgetting a longtime fan favorite when discussing the mysterious challenger. Just Cause Guy Joins The Battle?

As far as movement goes, he could have a variety of attacks from the "Just Cause" series. He could blow up stuff for his smashes, crash into stuff for his specials, and even more, as long as there's tons of splosions.
Could you possibly elaborate on your OP what moves he could have? What is the character's history?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I like the character OP, but this thread is kiiiiiinda bare-bones.

D

Deleted member

His name is Rico Rodriguez. You could have at least Googled that before making a thread.
Look, I've been playing Just Cause for 30 years. I'm pretty sure his name is Just Cause Guy. I'm an expert on the subject, so please dont question my knowledge.

Now, we know that Nintendo has chosen the DLC this time around, and it seems pretty obvious why JCG would be chosen. He's very cool, so naturally he'd be chosen as Nintendo is aware that cool dudes sell.
Could you possibly elaborate on your OP what moves he could have? What is the character's history?
As for his history, he has appeared in several iconic titles like Just Cause, Just Cause 2, Just Cause 3, and now the recent Just Cause 4.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Look, I've been playing Just Cause for 30 years. I'm pretty sure his name is Just Cause Guy. I'm an expert on the subject, so please dont question my knowledge.

Now, we know that Nintendo has chosen the DLC this time around, and it seems pretty obvious why JCG would be chosen. He's very cool, so naturally he'd be chosen as Nintendo is aware that cool dudes sell.

As for his history, he has appeared in several iconic titles like Just Cause, Just Cause 2, Just Cause 3, and now the recent Just Cause 4.
Just Cause came out 13 years ago, smartass.

D

Deleted member

I want to laugh, but I can't. Seriously, I know the Just Cause series isn't exactly known for it's storytelling, but Rico has some semblance of a backstory, not to mention a grappling hook mechanic since his first game (think Bionic Commando, but without the robotics).

D

Deleted member

Can we change the support for Mario Frigo instead? We absolutely need more characters named Mario in the game as 2 is not enough.

D

Deleted member

JCG has an assortment of moves that he can pull from his games. For instance, his grappling hook can be used as a tether grab or side b, allowing him to cling onto the stage.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Closing this thread because it has become obvious that the OP was not serious in the making of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom