Just Cause Guy Joins The Battle, Just Cause! (Just Cause Guy DLC Support Thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaiTheGuy

Smash Lord
Seeing as how there are talks of a possible Square Enix Rep joining the battle, most people are forgetting a longtime fan favorite when discussing the mysterious challenger. Just Cause Guy Joins The Battle?

As far as movement goes, he could have a variety of attacks from the "Just Cause" series. He could blow up stuff for his smashes, crash into stuff for his specials, and even more, as long as there's tons of splosions.

Last edited:

Cyndane

Incorrigible
Administrator
Queen of Evil
Premium
GRimer
3DS FC
0662-6516-3716
Switch FC
SW-3255-3381-8428
Seeing as how there are talks of a possible Square Enix Rep joining the battle, most people are forgetting a longtime fan favorite when discussing the mysterious challenger. Just Cause Guy Joins The Battle?

As far as movement goes, he could have a variety of attacks from the "Just Cause" series. He could blow up stuff for his smashes, crash into stuff for his specials, and even more, as long as there's tons of splosions.
Could you possibly elaborate on your OP what moves he could have? What is the character's history?

JaiTheGuy

Smash Lord
His name is Rico Rodriguez. You could have at least Googled that before making a thread.
Look, I've been playing Just Cause for 30 years. I'm pretty sure his name is Just Cause Guy. I'm an expert on the subject, so please dont question my knowledge.

Now, we know that Nintendo has chosen the DLC this time around, and it seems pretty obvious why JCG would be chosen. He's very cool, so naturally he'd be chosen as Nintendo is aware that cool dudes sell.
Could you possibly elaborate on your OP what moves he could have? What is the character's history?
As for his history, he has appeared in several iconic titles like Just Cause, Just Cause 2, Just Cause 3, and now the recent Just Cause 4.

GoodGrief741

Smash Master
Look, I've been playing Just Cause for 30 years. I'm pretty sure his name is Just Cause Guy. I'm an expert on the subject, so please dont question my knowledge.

Now, we know that Nintendo has chosen the DLC this time around, and it seems pretty obvious why JCG would be chosen. He's very cool, so naturally he'd be chosen as Nintendo is aware that cool dudes sell.

As for his history, he has appeared in several iconic titles like Just Cause, Just Cause 2, Just Cause 3, and now the recent Just Cause 4.
Just Cause came out 13 years ago, smartass.

JaiTheGuy

Smash Lord
JCG has an assortment of moves that he can pull from his games. For instance, his grappling hook can be used as a tether grab or side b, allowing him to cling onto the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.