• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just arrived in Gainesville, FL

chckn

Smash Ace
Just moved in to an apartment right by UF. Does anyone play up here? Don't really know too many people yet and I have a nice spot to play. Call 3053088653 or PM me if you're up here, or intend to be soon!

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
HELLZ YEAH! I don'tk now that many people up there, but talk to Ryo, trueblue, CRODD, Skorp, and a few others, there's a whole scene there! Good luck, I may see you at a tourney (I'm in CFL)

Ohmu

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone play smash in Gainesville near the University of Florida or UF? I mainly play Brawl, but would play melee if I had to. I just moved here from the Orlando / UCF area. I'm dying for a good game of smash. [I can't believe there's no obvious University of Florida (UF) thread...?] Does anyone play around here? If so, contact me at 3524423185 .

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
We don't really contact to much through threads, we just call each other up for the most part.

I'll give a private message of my # so check your inbox. There is a tourney at UF this upcoming saturday btw. For the most part our active brawl scene isn't as big as ucf, but those of us that do play are really solid so you'll have fun :)

Ohmu

Smash Apprentice
Hi, It's Ohmu again. (D3, new to Gainesville, made contact a couple weeks ago but haven't found time to play until now.) any smashing happening tonight...? I'm itching to play

Top Bottom