• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just an idea...

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
So I'm sure a few vets from the old RPG's are still lingering around, waiting for something to happen here. At this point I think it's safe to say nothing will happen.

I propose the rest of us scatter the internet in search of a online php RPG that we could all connect to while still remaining true to SWF.

Anyone else interested or still around even?

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
I check back in from time to time, on a monthly basis, when someone replys to a thread I've poasted on..lol. Long time no talk eh? Lately I've gotten a DS along with P. Diamond, so I'm keepin' busy.

I have time until September ish, that's when I start college.

~HDS

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know college is going to be a hindrance on most of us. I know a lot of RP'ers were going into college age when I got into the SWF RPG. I will be back in that swing come septemper too, but I as well check back into the RPG section of SWF every once and a while.

Don't get me wrong though, my smash game has progressed significantly since i been to SWF, but I do dearly miss the RPG. Finding an online RPG would get me involved in this site as much as I used to be. I used to be about 2 posts a day, and now I'm down to a measley 1.2 a day.

StealthyShadows

Smash Apprentice
Foxpower here,

I have been playing a MMORPG called Silkroad Online, keeps me busy, and is a truly great game.

Just lettin ya know, email notification from the bonjikan clan brought me here today

Top Bottom