• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just a lil help with Piranha Plant

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreNgheta

Smash Rookie
Sup my dudes, i've been surfing in this forum from a long of time now, and i decided to make an account. I have something that i need to ask you guys.
If you watched the direct, you would know that Piranha Plant is now in the game and that can be unlocked only by the people that buy the game early. I'm just a little confused. Do i need to preorder the game or can i just buy the game normally till 31 january 2019? Y'all can just type "Yea, you need to preorder the game to get Piranha Plant" or "No, you just need to buy the game till 31 january 2019 to get Piranha Plant" And things like that.
Thanks in advance guys! :D

Sudz

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 3649 6707 8868
Piranha Plant is available for a limited time as a free character if you register your game before that date.

However, he will be available to everyone as paid DLC immediately following that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom