• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just a few Options from the DOJO: More Settings Outlook

Rash

Smash Ace
Hopefully "Wild Pokemon Battle (Ruby/Sapphire)" isn't the only song they picked from that game. Seriously, of all the choices they could've made, they went with the worst one possible.

It's like, every other song from that game is good, EXCEPT THAT ONE. What the heck?

rychu_supadude

Smash Journeyman
It's weird... I mean, I do like this update, but I'm not sure if it's because Sakurai's getting better at the filler updates or if I've just become desensitised to them.

Oh well, I'm sure it doesn't really matter anyway...

Mega Inkydog

Smash Journeyman
WOW!!! The volume settings for Brawl have been kept! That's godsend for people that record/edit videos. That means I could mute the music, record a match (works great in conjuction with match replay), then dub in any song I want in, and throw in some special effects and you have a awesome video. And with Brawl, that's the perfect game for this kind of stuff.

SeriousWB

Smash Apprentice
It's not that he's being drawn away, he just means looking at a menu screen doesn't get his pulse pounding as much as watching a video of Sonic joining the Brawl
No it's true the guy that he quoted was actually saying the updates made him not want to play at all. :urg:

:psycho:

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No its pretty obvious what it is but for those who cant figure it out, its where you keep trophies and stickers and such.

Maybe even videos and pictures as well.

Top Bottom