• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

just a curious question about the wireframes

Internal Frickface

Smash Cadet
had this stupid thought in my head and that's that if the fighting wireframes were playable legitimately, where would they place on the tier list?
this isn't really serious or anything, i'm just extremely curious since they're extremely weak n' stuff, but i just kinda wonder if they have some sort of hidden potential sometimes

Last edited:

Fald_W

Smash Cadet
I have also thought about that lately, I would say that they would be much lower than Kirby since the super slow air attacks (30 Frames) do not help much, also the attributes are considerably bad and the smash attacks are not rechargeable and do not do much damage, as they were only intended to be included in multi man melee mode, it makes sense that they are not characters made to be playable obviously

Internal Frickface

Smash Cadet
I have also thought about that lately, I would say that they would be much lower than Kirby since the super slow air attacks (30 Frames) do not help much, also the attributes are considerably bad and the smash attacks are not rechargeable and do not do much damage, as they were only intended to be included in multi man melee mode, it makes sense that they are not characters made to be playable obviously
makes sense, i'm just waiting for the eventual time when someone disrespects a big name in the melee community by beating them with a fighting wire frame dude or something, i dunno man

Top Bottom