• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jungle Republic Mafia: To Clarify, the Werewolves Won The Game. Here Marks a New Age in Activity Reform.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Honestly I wouldn't care about scum lurking if Town would actually agree to start forcing that behavior out of here. No one wants to go for inactive lynches early half the time, and suspicion gets thrown on people who want to inactive lynch.

I'm think that every pre-game from here on out, I'll say that I will be pushing for inactive lynches regardless of alignment. I'm tired of this.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Honestly I wouldn't care about scum lurking if Town would actually agree to start forcing that behavior out of here. No one wants to go for inactive lynches early half the time, and suspicion gets thrown on people who want to inactive lynch.
I push for inactive lynches anyway, fully expecting some people to think I'm only doing so because it's easy. Also, good idea. I would push for inactive lynches regardless of alignment too. Well, only if we are in a situation like in the first game we played. I encourage inactive lynching on D2.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also, to add to what Doop said, I also didn't play because I didn't have the time and energy. I will when I'm ready.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wanted to push inactives early on, such as rajam but obviously lore wouldn’t let their partner die

Top Bottom