• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3 Results (where grand finals were held in a CAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Brawl Doubles
1. Team Fuzz- Judge and Anther (:metaknight: / :pikachu2:)
2. Lain & Needa of Juntah (:metaknight: :dedede: / :gw:)
3. Whopper Jr. No Onions- Omniswell and H8Oni (:warioc: :metaknight: / :metaknight:)
4. Bowyer & Mikey Lenetia (:peach: / :metaknight:)
5: Team Explodeeb
5: Team We're Really Black
7: Team Roith
7: NinjaPanda
9: FEAR and HyperMarth
9: Boomshine
9: Vayseth & Rofa
9: Fair & Balanced
13: Scrubs on a plane
13: Deathwitch
13: Robot Chicken
13: Team Awesome
17: Team Cheaters
17: Whats the Buddha
17: Damage Incorperated
17: Steamtone
17: Moose
17: Team Smashbros
17: Zoo & Dunk

Brawl Singles
1. lain (:popo: :dedede: )
2. Judge (:metaknight:)
3. Anther (:pikachu2:)
4. Bowyer (:metaknight:)
5: Omniswell (:warioc:)
5: Hateoni (:metaknight:)
7: Rofa (:metaknight:)
7: SamuraiPanda (:snake:)
9: Mikey L (:peach:)
9: Sauce Boss (:diddy:)
9: Needle of Juntah (:gw:)
9: Notra (:falco: )
13: Viper JLT4GOV
13: 1der
13: Vertical Horizon
13: Ankoku
17: JCav
17: Shaeden
17: Joey
17: Duck
17: Sumer
17: Boxxy
17: Arc
17: WTP
25: Demp
25: AtotheZ
25: Mr. Wonderful (JKBUK)
25: Vayseth
25: Ham
25: Eiji
25: SCOTU
25: Dogma
33: Cactuarz
33: Nerth
33: Z-man
33: Dope
33: Ori
33: Pharros
33: TuTu
33: Rogu
33: Regam
33: HyperMarth
33: Lichodus
33: Zyth
33: Hakaku
33: BigDaddy
33: Iris
33: Wenis
49: Wii
49: M3RC
49: Doom Factor
49: Gates
49: Khovastis

Melee Singles
1. Dope (:falco:)
2. Shaeden (:fox:)
3. Mikey Lenetia (:peach:)
4. Anther (:pikachu2:)
5: Lain (:marth: :falcon: )
5: SCOTU (:fox:)
7: Botulismnator
7: Montross(:fox: ?)
9: Ankoku (:peach: :shiek:)
9: bowyer (:falco:)
9: Brainjack
9: Moose
13: Severest
13: John
13: Kerp
13: Straford
17: Kalamazhu
17: Epic Fear
17: Doom Factor
17: Abu
17: kinglit
17: Juggleguy
17: Graed
17: 1der
25: Meat Sauce
25: Matt
25: Okiyama
25: Cactuarz
25: Shakastea
25: Rogu
25: 5UCK
25: Hakaku
33: Trevor
33: Frollssus

Melee Doubles
1. Anther/Shaeden ( :pikachu2: /:fox:)
2. Dope/Motross (:falco: / :fox:)
3. Team Bowyer Sucks: Scotu and Bowyer (:falco: / :fox:)
4. Mikey/Ankoku (:peach: / :peach: :shiek: )
5: Inherent Teams
5: Duck Duck Moose
7: Team Katamari
7: Sloppy Seconds
9: Kakes
9: 1derfulKing
9: Steamtone
9: Lain & Needa of Juntah
13: SamuraiJudge
13: Hot n' Bored

Naruto GNT4

1. GTFO Candy
2. Killtz
3. Ori
4. Shardz
5: Rogu
5: Hakaku
7: Wii
7: 1der
9: Ham

Nauruto EX3

1. Killtz
2. GTFO Candy
3. Shardz
4. Rogu
5: Wii
5: Hakaku
7: Ham
7: Ori

PICS FROM GRAND FINALS OF BRAWL SINGLES

judge!

Smash Ace
1. lain ( ?) ug once agains we meet in the grand finals lol. to good lain toooo good. LMAO those rc matches have to be quite possably the most amuseing matches in brawl
2. Judge () stop getting 2nd
3. Anther ()stop getting 3rd. we ***** in doubles i love u fuz
4. Bowyer () great set we had your really improving so much
5: Omniswell () your wario is amazing keep working on him you will beat u all soon
5: Hateoni () fun matches ding u did really well once again.
7: Rofa ()always fun talking and playing you youv gotten a lot better
7: SamuraiPanda () lol rc match and us sucking in our matches
9: Mikey L () your peach is just amazing. really nice to meet u we gotta get some 1v1 friendlys in
9: Sauce Boss ()
9: Needle of Juntah () waterfall shower lol ug drunk johns for us
9: Notra () amazing falco come to more tourneys!
13: Viper JLT4GOV viper!!!!!!!!! great to see u again man
13: Ankoku close set we had! amazing marth
17: WTP always fun hanging with u lol my mom trying to hack your car
25: Vayseth ino u can do better then 25th your a much better player! such a fun weekend with u and john man def have to do it again
33: Dope nice meeting u finally after all the words. come drink with the mi crew one day XD

Vayseth

Smash Master
Omni- Notra played Falco. Yes, lain played DDD.

To everyone who thanked me for running things-
Thank you, but all I did was get everyone off of the TVs. Anyone else with a booming voice could have done what I did, and I'm glad Ori and Ham allowed me to help them when they needed help, which wasn't much. They had everything under control. The real heroes are Ham, Wii, Rogu, and Ori. They have done what I could never do, and that is collect so many people, run 6 different tournaments with up to 4 running at once, and still be able to finish, albeit a bit late. They really deserve everyone's support for another tournament. Guys, if you could run one again before I go to Japan, I'd love it. How's July 4th weekend for everyone?

Once again, I cannot stress how awesome this tournament was and how happy I was to see so many people. I picked the right tournament to come to after so long.

People I played in tournament:
Tutu: You're getting better but I think Marcus is right, you should upgrade your character up a tier or two. I think you have what it takes to place where Marcus is now.
Notra: I may have beaten you in teams thanks to rofa's help, but I surely did not beat you in singles, and if I did it was a HARD match. I hope to play you again, and I'm going to practice the hell out of that match up, for sure. I'd better see you again!
Dope and Shaeden: Didn't get to play either of you in singles, but you both rocked up the melee and we had close matches in doubles for sure. We got you next time =) Good seeing you both again, it has been too long.
TheMann and Viper: Man, you beat us pretty good. I hoped to play either of you in singles but, alas, I didn't get to, hope to next time. Viper, good old fashioned R.O.B. vs Ness matches are TOO fun. I'd better see both of you again before I leave.
AtotheZ: All DDD has is chaingrabs.
Vertical Horizon: Man, campy Snakes are pretty hard to get through. I guess I'd better try to work out a better way to get in next time. I'll get you then. Great job in the tournament though!
Rogu: Man, what a surprise. I was thinking, "WHAT ICS? NO WAY" and you nearly got me. Work on those ICs man, there's something really scary-looking going on there. Also, don't play ICs on Brinstar, lain doesn't even do that.
Sauce Boss: ****. You called it. If I had to go out, I'm glad I went out by your hands but that was SUPER close and I really wanted to win. I hoped we'd meet later in brackets but it was definitely good. Great job on 9th man.

Misc other people:

lain: **** YEAH BABY. #1 in MI now son. You mess up any more chaingrabs I'm bringing a 2-liter with me to tournaments.
Bowyer: I'm glad you came and I'm glad you entered. You totally owned it up in there. Just short of the money in 2 tournaments has got to be irksome, but you did really well man.
Judge!: We had an *amazing* time and yes, we'll be doing it all over again, sooner than you think.
Anther: I need to play your Pikachu in a MM or two. I will get you to do that soon. Keep being so sexy.
Rofa: Good seeing you and great job in teams man. I think we were a little rusty on our teamwork but I think if we play just a little bit more we'll win doubles again. We totally had Shaeden and Dope.
Panda: Good seeing you again and I appreciate the kind words. I'll hopefully be going to more tournaments soon.
Mikey: I'm glad you're back! You haven't skipped a beat. We'll practice a lot more with the locals and get you ready for the top in no time! I'm so happy we have another fierce competitor in MI with an under used character.
Omniswell and Ankoku: Thank you both for giving me great advice for how to up my game. I have definitely gotten better thanks to you two and I hope to place better next time. Omni, I love the Wario, keep with it! Tony, I didn't see your matches but I know you did great.
Needle of Juntah: Best person in MW in teams? I'm glad I got to play you a lot on Friday. You've gotta come over more to play some games. We got Mikey back and I think you and him would DOMINATE teams if you guys ever got back together. I saw one of your guys' melee vids against the Kishes. Good stuff.
1der: It was great seeing you again man. Pit? WTF... Who do you even play anymore? I've seen you play Peach, Pit, Mario and who knows how many other characters. I'm glad you made the trip up.
JCav, Mr. Wonderful (JKBUK), and Dogma: We all placed similarly! XD We'd better practice so Mark doesn't make us look like chumps.
WTP: Thanks for coming Friday and picking up judge. I hope you enjoyed yourself and thanks for the falco practice, it really helped.
SCOTU: Great seeing you again. I never get to play you, but then again, I don't play melee so I dno if that's ever going to happen, but maybe just once before I leave.
Cactuarz: Thanks for the amazing smash fest on Thursday and if I can I'll make it to more for sure.
Hakaku: Great playing you in Naruto! I hope you finally get EX3.
Iris: Great to finally put a name to a face. I don't know who you play and I never got to play you, but I'm sure we'll get to soon.
Gates: Always a pleasure man. We'll have to get some more friendlies in at some point.
Khovastis: I was so happy to see you again that I think Shaeden got jealous. Hope to see you guys again at another tournament.

And... Vayseth: Man, you hoped for 9th only to lose to Snake and Diddy, two match ups you got a lot of pre-tournament practice against. You need to work more so you can rep MI while you're in Japan. If you don't do better at the next one, lain's gonna beat you with bottles.

Thanks to everyone else I met/played! See you next time.

lain

Smash Master
For the record I only used IC's and DDD (a little MK doesn't count). In melee I used Falcon and Marth (Only used Fox in one set that I lost to Anther).

Also, Botulismnator uses Falco. and Montross mains Marth. Not sure if he used much Fox in tourney.

This tournament was absolutely wonderful, one of the best tournaments I've been to in a long time.

Let's try and hold more MELEE + BRAWL tourneys in MI!!!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Shoutouts!

M3RC :pikachu2: - Hi. Hope you had fun.
Dope :metaknight: :wario: - Fun games, nice Wario! Don't pick Delfino against me ;)
Omniswell :warioc: - Next time, gadget. NEXT TIME....
Arc :pit: - Interesting Pit, there. Good games.
judge :metaknight: - Feeling sick and placing 2nd? Good ****. *****es don't even know!

Dogma :marth: - Close game in doubles, but karma....! Your Marth's getting better, keep it up.
JCav :wolf: - Fun friendlies before the tournament started. Awesome Wolf, but not too sure about the Falco haha
lain :popo: :dedede: - Congratulations on first.
Needle of Juntah :gw: - Didn't actually get to see you except in Brawl doubles :(
Gates :metaknight: :dedede: - Double Meta Knight team? Good games.
Sauce Boss :metaknight: :diddy: - Double Meta Knight team? Rainbow Cruise??
TheMann :luigi2: - God ****, you 623'd my Marth all three stocks second game. Sick Luigi.
Viper :kirby: - Hi Viper. I think this is the first time we met. Nice Kirby, etc. Hope we play again sometime.
SamuraiPanda :snake: - Fun money match. I'll give you a legitimate game the whole time next time instead of auto-losing your CP as Falco, lol. Oh yeah, stop losing to Meta Knight.

Mikey Lenetia :peach: - Legendary Peach. I enjoyed teaming with you, and it was really impressive taking lain to Game 3! It's gotta be awesome making an impact on the tournament scene in your first tournament since March 2008. ^_^ Also, amazing run in Melee singles.
Top Drivers - I don't quite remember which ones of you I played, but uh... good games?
Anther :pikachu2: - Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Shaeden :falco: :fox: - Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Dope :falco: - Melee shoutout this time. :) Congratulations on winning Melee singles!
Montross :fox: :shiek: - I heard you stepped it up in LF against Bowyer and SCOTU with Sheik. Good ****.

kalamazhu :peach: - I'm really, really sorry about opening move Stitchface, haha
lain :falcon: :marth: :fox: - Good games.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Good stuff to the MI top three as usual.

SCOTU beasted up that MELEE!

I haven't seen Mikey Lenetia since FC 6... Wow... I hope he travels sometime.

hateoni__

Smash Journeyman
1. lain ( ?) gj getting 1st
2. Judge () gj getting 2nd
3. Anther () gj getting 3rd
4. Bowyer () gj beating me
5: Omniswell () sry I sucked ***** in teams, no johns(3 month break johns)
5: Hateoni ()sry I suck
7: Rofa ()nice mk dittos, I think u gave up on japes =(
7: SamuraiPanda ()nice seeing u
9: Mikey L ()ur peach is like the stuff, fun matchs(u shud air dodge when coming back to the stage =P)
9: Needle of Juntah ()I thought u were guna win singles, gj in teams
9: Notra ( )nice marcus, show them what aadl is all about =)
13: Viper JLT4GOV-fun teams matchs
13: Ankoku
25: Vayseth
25: Ham-nice tourney
33: Ori-nice tourney
33: TuTu-don't use shiek
33: Rogu-nice tourney

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
@ omni: can you please correct the name for the number 5 team in melee dubz to "Inherent Teams"?

thxxx

good **** dynasty

can't wait for vids!

shoutouts later

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
yea, MI bringing melee backkkk

34 is **** impressive seeing that a tourney with mango/jman/scar/kdj/hbk (mass madness) just got 24 and a tourney with shiz/colbol/hbox/xif (zero ping) just got 23........

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
I wonder if I could get people to come to tournament/house party at my place since I have it free every weekend. Ive been wanting to throw a tournament for the longest just need to make sure people come. A house party/tournament would be fun though lol But all in all we need more MI tournaments for sure that **** was hype as hell. Definitely looking forward to whenever the next tournament here is.

@Vayseth: A July 4th weekend tournament would be pretty cool. Get some barbeque going, some fireworks and some Smashing going on if everyone else isn't doing family stuff. I doubt the turnout would be anything like this tournaments though. I think it would cool though.

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
alot of the melee turnout came from newer players such as myself. I'm really psyched to go to UMich next year.

Shoutouts-
My second tournament, had a great time, thanks ham ori and rogu for hosting.

Graed, Kerp, and Bot-Good crew battle and friendlies. Hope to play you all again.
Dynasty- Good ****
Top Drivers- Thanks for coming out and playing. We live close enough to smash some time, so we should.
Scotu- Thanks for mm's and friendlies. Your random comments during matches are hilarious.
Lain- Thanks for the compliment in friendlies. Hope to play you again.
Shaeden-Bracket matches were intense. Nervous johns. Hope to rematch sometime.
1der- Your mario is hot. Play again sometime.
Mikey/Ankoku-Nice peaches. Corneria match was too hilarious.

Rest of Ann Arbor- Didn't get to play you. When I come down June 16-18, I'll bring money for mm's, if you'll accept.

Dope-Wish i had gotten to play you.
Montross-Same.

Brawl people: gg's.

Oh, again, Ham, Ori, and Rogu,great tournament, but I think you should definitely run pools next time.
I really appreciate that you guys went out of your way to set up this tournament, at little or no benefit to yourselves.

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
ok yea shoutouts:

ham, ori, and rogu: AWESOME, MOAR!!!

graed - you're awesome, sorry stratford kinda screwed you, you'll always have a spot on dynasty (we wont tell bot); and oh yea, im really impressed with your marth, mindgames ftw
kerp - fcuking close *** set, not gonna lie - was kinda scared when you 3 stocked me first match hahaha
bot - always a pleasure, i swear to god i tell people you're the only one i wouldn't be upset losing to, more to come next year, i'll rock west quad
strat - inherent teams. god damm. this is all that needs to be said.
meatsauce - good **** in crews, you showed zooooo
kwnt - stay hotn bored
chu - you are chu
scotu - i was pulling for you, i have you to thank for making me better in ann arbor
lain - you're pro, love the m2k tag
mikey/tony - inherent teams doesn't buy, we wanna play you
markloo - i refuse to call you moose, you're too good, keep getting better, gotta live up to the hype im giving you, check the midwest boards and the "who's gonna replace darkrain" thread, i got you
duck duck moose - pissed we didn't get to play you, it woulda been close, but we woulda won ;)
montross - you're mad cool, getting ***** by you was fun :)
anther - thanks for putting up with my bull**** and letting me win game 1 by going falco (character bans ftw)
bowyer - stop giving me the EE (evil eye.....)
levitas - where you at???
zhuuu - your peach is hot, go back to falco
kinglit - good ****, i approve, i can give you more advice later if you actually want it
rest of top drivers - thanks for coming
cactuarz - loved the twizzlers, dont cp japes against us in teams ;)

dynasty out.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Ok I have a john, the bracket for Melee Singles is false. I beat Graed in the LB (even though he got gayed, I love you Graed, and our 3 epic sets.) But Stratford 13th Melee singles, no johns.

All johns aside, I had a great time. It was great meeting and playing a lot of the MI melee scene for the first time.

Shoutouts to come.

Kinglit

Smash Cadet
awesome turnout! great job ham, ori, and rogu

shoutouts:

Dope - thanks for all the friendlies! i really enjoyed them. your too good :)
Scotu - loved our crew battle, even tho i SD'd twice haha
Markloo - loved our falco dittos, we should smash sometime soon
1der - nice playing you again, good stuff in teams :)
Stratford - we should've got more friendlies in haha
Brainjack - kickass friendlies and matches, loved it
lain - didn't get to play u at this time, i was looking forward to it. maybe next time
NoJ - good **** in our brawl doubles friendlies against dope and some other guy i cant remember :) (play melee please haha)
Cactuarz - thanks for the twizzlers and our matches were fun :)

Oh and omni can u change "kiglent" to "kinglit"? tyvm

we need more west bloomfield tourneys!!!

Vayseth

Smash Master
How about July 19th? I figure that would be the last weekend available for most of us before I leave for Japan. Unless people are going to EVO after Genesis (which I doubt, because we're MI and poor) and even if they were going, it'd be only a small handful going to either soooo I think July 19th is a good idea.

I'd totally be down for doing something on July 4th, even if is it a small tournament.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
1. lain Congrats on beating anther for like 3 tourneys in a row you earned #1 in MI :)
2. Judge I love playing against you, it's soo fun and close soon i'll beat you with wario just wait ;)
3. Anther you and your silly DI surviving Fart at 120% xD lol <3 i'll get ya next time
4. Bowyer good **** on placing so high man do it at the circuit so we can **** teams
5: Omniswell Wah Wah WAHH
5: Hateoni Dont worry about teams, you did good in singles :)
7: Rofa Daammmnn Good **** man, it's always good seeing you :) you better go to MWC
7: SamuraiPanda Get over MK NAO!!! Thank you for all the random character EXP i owe my part of my wario's skill to you.
9: Mikey L This guy comes back out of no where with peach and ***** people into the ground im very impressed keep it up and you'll be on the ranking in no time.
9: Sauce Boss you impress me every time i see you keep it up man and you'll be ADHD level.
9: Needle of Juntah **** it joel lol we need to play more soon.
13: Viper JLT4GOV I'm kinda bummed you quit out on kirby vs wario :( non the less you're still an amazing kirby. :)
13: 1der- we didnt get to play this time and i had alot of boss exp i was gonna get you with lol
13: Ankoku- omniswell>GR LOL im jp really fun matches more friendlies soon
17: JCav- implie those tricks i taught you and you will pass me and JJ as best wolf.
17: WTP- all i seen was Jungle Japes and i said kevins ****** someone lol
25: Mr. Wonderful (JKBUK)- you need to stop complaining and pick up a legit 2nd for just snake/mk how does DK sound? your too good of a player to complain about such stupid things.
25: Vayseth- i'm very impressed by how far you have grown as a player, keep it up and you bee top 8 in MI in no time.
25: SCOTU- **** MELEE SON
33: Dope- good **** in melee, i repped wario for ya :)
33: Ori- fun tourney :)
33: Iris- looking forward to the next time isee ya get good with falco and ****

Naruto GNT4
1. GTFO Candy- xD who could of guessed ? lol good stuff guys
2. Killtz- you let your bro beat ya lol
4. Shardz- nice seeing yo uagain man :)

@Lain: Congrats on being the first person to win a tournament from the back of a car.
@Vayseth: Ori just informed me on how long your trip is. :crying: It's depressing now to know that quite possibly the only person who actually knew (of) me, and didn't ignore me as well, is going to be gone for so long. Especially one so awesome.
And thank you for being so helpful. :)

Vayseth

Smash Master
Wii- No problem man. I was telling your Dad that if you ever need any advice about Japanese or Japan to just PM me. I'd love to answer yours or anyone's questions. I've been pretty much anywhere you can go with Japanese studies, all of the ups and downs, so I'll help anyone out who needs it.

JCav

Smash Lord
1. lain ( ?)glad to talk to you man, your a good guy, congrats on winning, and we still gotta do that wolf and ddd mm
2. Judge () glad i got to play you in singles, your really good and wish i coulda played that meta
3. Anther ()lol
4. Bowyer () beat us in dubs, your good man
5: Omniswell ()thanks for all the good words, i appreciate it. always glad to talk and play you :)
5: Hateoni ()
7: Rofa ()cool guy
7: SamuraiPanda ()great job in the 2 on 1 comeback in dubz,
9: Mikey L () knocked me out in singles but you were the batter player, no johns. good time talking to ya
9: Sauce Boss () dude you played great, i felt like you were 2 stocks better than me in friendlies
9: Needle of Juntah ()
9: Notra () great falco, good time doing friendlies with you
13: Viper JLT4GOV always fun to do friendlies with you
13: Ankoku good stuff in doubles and friendles, i was really impressed with your game
25: AtotheZ good friendlies, we need to meet in a tourney again
25: Mr. Wonderful (JKBUK) uhh? dont run into snake?
25: Vayseth always a good time man, we gotta keep doing these friendlies
25: Dogma not going to read this...
49: M3RC lol

to's- great job! lot of fun and i left with everything i brought lol

scala- great time in friendlies, a cool dude

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
Sweet I made it to 'character picture by your name' placing. :laugh:

yo, heads up to anyone really looking for a teammate. I don't have one and could really use one. no scrubs
I work best with people I at least sorta know.
Dude, you know I always would if you want. But I am going to start using diddy in doubles, so we would have to practice it.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Dude, you know I always would if you want. But I am going to start using diddy in doubles, so we would have to practice it.
yeah we would, well i'll tell ya what. why don't i give vayseth a shot, being that he's leaving before too long and i've never teamed with him. Then once he leaves, or it just doesn't work out, Team Roots will make a come back.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
1. lain ( ) Hey! Congrats on winning the whole thing. It's been really good to see you again, and our matches were fun. We'll see how it goes next time, ne? Don't let anyone else trump me when I say you're good, and deserve your wins. Keep it up.
2. Judge () I'm so sad I never got to play you in the tournament in either singles or doubles. How disappointing... maybe next time.
3. Anther () It's you! ^_^ Sorry about the Melee matches, dude. Stitchfaces coming out twice to smack you really gave me that win. I'll love to play you in Brawl or in Melee again sometime!
4. Bowyer () I had sooooo much fun teaming with you! We'll have to do it again sometime when we get the chance.
5: Omniswell () Your team beating mine twice. Phooey! No hard feelings, though, I had a lot of fun in them and hope to see you again soon. We've got catching up to do.
5: Hateoni () Next time, you! And air dodging? Usually not a good idea with Peach... but thanks for the honest advice. You're a really good player. It's also funny that the two teammates got the same placing. >.>
7: Rofa () Didn't get to play you. Want to play you. ;.;
7: SamuraiPanda () Panda~! I'm glad I met you. Hopefully I can see you before you guys go to the tournament this weekend.
9: Mikey L ()
9: Needle of Juntah () Heyo, Joel! We're going to have to team sometime and see if we still have the same spark. Minus me smacking you as much as before. ^_^;
9: Notra () The friendlies were fun, and I learned a bit about how to face that style of Falco. Keep at it!
13: Viper JLT4GOV Kirby! Our matches were among the most fun I've had, and the first real time I can say I faced a Kirby main that knew what he was doing. We'll have to play more sometime!
13: Ankoku One of my best friends in the Smash scene, if not my best friend in it as of now. Thank you for everything and making the tournament and its aftermath such a pleasure. Yay for you!
17: JCav Our matches were interestingly fun and got me REALLY warmed up for the tough fights to come. I like your Wolf! Keep it up and don't give up.
17: Shaeden Good to see and play you again. Next time, though, I hope to give you a harder time in Melee overall. You're extremely talented, period.
17: WTP Sorry we had to face right away. We'll get to play more in the upcoming weeks, though! Sweet!
25: Mr. Wonderful (JKBUK) Sorry you had to run into a Snake and such. You're a really interesting person, though, and I'm looking forward to getting some friendlies and such in with you in the future.
25: Vayseth You're awesome, and deserve a higher placing than this. The rest I'll say to you when we talk next. ^_^
25: SCOTU We didn't get to play in Melee... ;.; Ah well. It's always nice to see you.
25: Dogma Didn't get to play you. You have a very nice Marth, though. No giving up on that!
33: Cactuarz Hee, you're such a nice and random person. Those are two qualities in a person I like. I hope to see you again soon.
33: Dope Our Melee matches were fun, but I didn't get to say bye to you or Montross. I hope to see you two again soon, and please keep in touch. Maybe we can start playing Melee again or something in the future.
33: TuTu Nice Sheik in the friendlies we played! I'm sorry to see your placing being so low, though. I think you can get a lot better next time.
33: Iris Fun! I'm sorry we didn't get to talk more, though, or play more. And don't get so down on yourself next time, okie?
49: M3RC lol

I KNOW I'm forgetting people... but there were so many new people, I can't keep them all in check in my mind. Thanks to the Melee people not mentioned in the above list for playing me. I had fun, and it's thanks to you people, too, that I started getting back into the groove of playing Peach in Melee. Also, a HUGE thanks to the tournament organizers, staff, and the night custodian. It was really appreciated you guys let us stay as long as you did. To the organizers, though, I'll give the advice of doing pools if we're crunched for time next time. It might look like it'd take forever, but it really does speed things along in the long run. I'll just hope time won't be as big an issue next time for you guys. ^_^;

Oh! To the person that accidentally tapped my chair with his foot I pointed to(if you're reading this). I'm really sorry about pointing you out. For some strange reason, I get taken right out of the game if someone touches me or anything I can feel while playing. There's really no hard feelings, and I hope I didn't come across that way. I'm sorry...

To everyone I'm forgetting, sorry! I hope to see you all later so I can remember your names better at another tournament. Just be warned that I'm usually really bad at names and remembering them.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Michigan - We're pretty sweet you might say. Melee ftw.
Ham, Ori, Rogu, and other helpers - Thanks for an awesome tourney, much appreciated.
Anther - you're hilarious and really fun to play against. I thoroughly enjoyed our doubles set, especially match 2 which we got to play 3 times. I didn't want it to end.
SCOTU - It was great to finally meet you. Love your hilarious comments during matches. Good friendlies, hope I get to play your Fox next time.
Bot - Good **** in singles. And I love your crew.
Brainjack - God ****.
Moose - You have only just begun. So much more **** to come.
Kerp - Great crew battle.
KZhu - You're sweet.
Kinglit - I respect. We need to play more.
Graed - We got to know each other pretty well in our 3 sets. Had a great time. You're hilarious. Sorry for coming back from the dead and screwing you over. You guys got revenge in crews.
Meatsauce - Crew ****. So many knees.
Cactuarz - <3 Twizzlers.
Kwnt - Needs more utilt.
Chu - What a great surprise. Sheik slayer.

Most fun I've had at a tournament. Thanks guys.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
25: Mr. Wonderful (JKBUK) Sorry you had to run into a Snake and such. You're a really interesting person, though, and I'm looking forward to getting some friendlies and such in with you in the future.

Oh! To the person that accidentally tapped my chair with his foot I pointed to(if you're reading this). I'm really sorry about pointing you out. For some strange reason, I get taken right out of the game if someone touches me or anything I can feel while playing. There's really no hard feelings, and I hope I didn't come across that way. I'm sorry....

Snake happens :ohwell: Its just every tourney I've been in since last fall (besides one exception, when i came in 2nd to judge) i've lost to at least one snake. It gets frustrating :urg:

But yeah, I totally look forward to friendlies with you. I love playing uncommon characters, its always a lot of fun!

And that person was my friend M3RC. I'll point him to this, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom