• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jun 6, 2015] Rebirth IV [SMASH 4] - Feat. Ally, Zinoto, Rayquaza, Ohio, Indiana,... (Livonia, MI)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
About:
Sup guys, Ori here to bring you the fourth installment of the Rebirth Series. Going into the fourth event I am looking to keep the hype going with the Summer of Smash here in Michigan. Michigan has finally cracked 100 entrants at an event with AquaFire so the goal here is to try and achieve more entrants for more hype going into the event. Let's continue with Michigan's Smash 4 scene making history!​
More details to come soon with Pre-Registration and other announcements.​
Pre-Registration Link

Tournament Organizers
Kalle (Ori_bro) | Head TO | @KoolOriBro
Zack (DBP) | Co TO | @PulseDBP
Livestream
Streamer: Dakota (WuvS) | @GooshiGaming
Twitch Channel: GooshiGaming

Venue
Vista Tech Center (Schoolcraft College)​
• 18600 Haggerty Rd, Livonia, MI​

Prices
Venue* - $5​
Smash 4 WiiU Doubles - $10 ($5 per player)​
Smash 4 WiiU Singles - $5​
Amiibo Death Match - $1​
* Venue Fee can be waived if they bring a full Smash 4 Setup (Monitor/WiiU/Adapter)​

Schedule
10:00 AM - Venue Opens/Registration​
12:00 PM - Registration for Smash 4 WiiU Doubles Ends​
12:30 PM - Smash 4 WiiU Doubles Begins​
02:00 PM - Smash 4 WiiU Singles Registration Ends​
02:30 PM - Smash 4 WiiU Wave A Pools Begins​
04:00 PM - Smash 4 WiiU Wave B Pools Begins​
05:30 PM - Smash 4 WiiU Singles Bracket Begins​
08:00 PM - Amiibo Death Match - Side Event​
10:00 PM - Venue Closes​

We will be using the Pulse Ruleset that I use at the weekly events. Link to full ruleset can found at the bottom of the rules section.

General Rules
• Game Version: 1.0.6
• Singles: 2 Stock, 6 Minutes
• Doubles: 3 Stock, 8 Minutes

• Customs Fighters are Banned
• Mewtwo is allowed as a character
• Equipment is banned
• Mii Fighters are legal but restricted to 1-1-1-1 specials.

Stagelist
• Neutrals
• Battlefield​
• Final Destination​
• Smashville​
• Counterpicks
• Castle Siege​
• Delfino Plaza​
• Duck Hunt​
• Halberd​
• Lylat Cruise​
• Town & City​
• Omega Stages​
Link to Full Ruleset
• $1 entry
• Only 1 Amiibo per player
• 16 entrant cap, may be raised to 24
• FD, BF, SV only
• Best of 1, Single Elimination (It's like a real death match)
• Customs are allowed
• Equipment is banned
• Winner Takes All
• Grand Finals will be streamed with Commentary

This will start at 8PM since we will be pretty deep into bracket and can dedicate 1 Setup to being the Amiibo Setup.
Under 29
1: 60%​
2: 30%​
3: 10%​
30 - 39
1: 55%​
2: 30%​
3: 10%​
4: 5%​
40 - 75
1: 48%​
2: 22%​
3: 15%​
4: 10%​
5: 2.5% (both 5th places)​
Above 76
1: 40%​
2: 20%​
3: 15%​
4: 10%​
5: 5% (both 5th places)​
7: 2.5% (both 7th places)​
Ori_Incentives
Incentive 1: Break the Record
If Rebirth IV breaks the record for largest local the following Pot Bonuses will be added.
• Breaking 102 Entrants = $100 pot bonus
• Breaking 150 Entrants = $150 pot bonus
Michigan, you have a challenge to try and break. Let's do this. This pot bonus comes from my pocket like usual.

Incentive 2: Setup Initiative
This incentive is the same as what I do at the Project Playhem Weeklies. If you bring a full setup and it is used for the entirety of the event you will be entered into a raffle. The raffle winner will receive free venue/entry to the next Project Playhem weekly they attend.

Additional Information
  • BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER! This can't be stressed enough to newer players. We do not supply controllers for you guys to use.
  • Please bring setups! We will need them to run this successfully and efficiently. Ideally if we have 10-12 setups for Smash 4 we will be able to run this event like clockwork since we will have pools at this event. If you are going to be running late, please contact me so we can adjust things properly.
  • Outside food is allowed in the venue, just please clean up after yourself
  • Facebook Event Page!

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Pre-Reg link is live. Please go do this to make the lives of the TOs much easier.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Can't make it to this but is Project Playhem going to go on throughout the Summer?
The PPWs are confirmed for all of June, working to see them continue through July/August!

Hopefully something changes and you are able to make this, it is looking like the Michigan event of the summer!

NachoOfCheese

Smash Ace
NNID
NachoOfCheese
The PPWs are confirmed for all of June, working to see them continue through July/August!

Hopefully something changes and you are able to make this, it is looking like the Michigan event of the summer!
Yeah dude Rebirth is hype. I've only been to the first one and it was a blast. And that was back when Falcon Kick was the only approach option I knew!
I'll definitely try to be at PPWs tho.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Everyone should be pre-registering for this event! It will make the lives easier on us TOs the day of. I'll be bringing registration sheets to the weekly on Thursday for those that haven't pre-register yet.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
$$$\\([$_$]//$$$
Money Match me
$$$\\([$_$]//$$$

-Nebula-

Smash Cadet
Should be there for this unless something comes up. Looking to be a good time with lots of familiar faces!

Oh, and Nom, I might need to have a rematch with you. :p

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
im sick af. trying my best to feel better before this. also, i might be having a minor surgery on my back on friday. pls no touch me back. unless i gyrospike ally 10x in a row

Top Bottom