• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Jun 6, 2015] NEG Presents: NC Arcadian **NEW LOCATION PLEASE LOOK** (Raleigh, North Carolina)

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Hey there, I'm an old schooler from FL. I moved to NC not too long ago and i was looking into going to this, anyone interested in teaming I play fox and sheik

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm terrible at Melee but I might show up as well.
I might be able to attend.
It would be amazing if you all could show up!!! Our average turnout has gone up from 28 to 50, with players such as $mike and even EG|PPMD showing up, not to mention local heroes KDG|Stingers and TAH.!!!

We're currently the fastest growing series NC has ever seen, and it's all thanks to smashers like you!!!

Last edited:

Roy!

Smash Rookie
A few Qs about this Sunday:

- Is 64 going to use N64 or Wii virtual console? If it's N64, are 3rd party controllers ok? Our 1st party ones are pretty busted up, but the 3rd party one has turbo...
- What's the word on customs for smash 4?

Ian Viola

Smash Cadet
NNID
whyudodat
3DS FC
1332-7715-2240
Smash 64 will be on console. I don't know what to tell you about turbo controllers, but I doubt it would be an issue and if it is you can probably borrow one from someone else.

@ Dark Hart Dark Hart
Are we going with that ruleset for 64? No Hyrule?

Last edited:

Designs

Smash Cadet
Guys, IMO I would start using Hyrule/DL as a starter for 64.

CP's: Kongo, Peach's Castle, DL, Hyrule, Saffron (yes).

See what you think, DL only really limits chars with potential like Link and heavily favors Kirby/Pika which most people play as anyways.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Guys, IMO I would start using Hyrule/DL as a starter for 64.

CP's: Kongo, Peach's Castle, DL, Hyrule, Saffron (yes).

See what you think, DL only really limits chars with potential like Link and heavily favors Kirby/Pika which most people play as anyways.
We have a group of local players who decided these things for us.

ONEMOREROUND2GO

Smash Rookie
Hello I'm new to NC been playing smash for about year now. I don't like putting myself on a pedestal but I'm really good at smash Bros. how good? Well on a scale from 1-10 I'd say at least a 9. I'm interested in fighting, but a few things. I'm looking to play Wii U 1 v 1's. I'd be playing as Mr.Game & Watch if your wondering. I've never played in a tourney before, so I have no idea what to expect, will I get crushed? Probably. Will I die the first round? No. I'm not sure really how I'd do against people. Well I hope we can all play, fight our hearts out and just have fun. If Dark Hart can explain more about the tourney that'd b great but I'd love to participate.

Top Bottom