• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jun 23, 2018] Slick's CXXXT [$50 Prize Tournament!] (2 PM ET) (Wii U)

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
Help me spread the word! Share this tourney with your friends and Discords. Retweet and like this.

Welcome to Smash Station's: Slick's CXXXT! This will be an online singles tournament for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

When: June 23 at 2 PM ET (eastern time)​
Prizes: $50 prize pot via PayPal.​
  • 1st place: $25.
  • 2nd place: $15
  • 3rd place: $10.
Pot bonus: If we reach 141+ sign ups I will add an additional $10 to the prize pot!​

I am expecting about 170+ sign up for this tournaments! (Our previous big tournaments had in between 116 and 221 participants!)​
---------------------------------------
There will be a mandatory check in phase 1 hour before the tournament starts on the Smash.gg bracket. If you do not check in by the time the tournament starts you will be dropped from the tournament.

We will require everyone to be in the chat room by the time the tournament starts.

The rules of the tournament are listed in the tournament description.

They include:

Items off​
2 stocks | 6 minutes​
Double elimination​

Follow me on:
Twitter

Last edited:
Top Bottom