• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Smash 4 at AFC

Smash 4 at AFC
Posted by G*0*@*T
AFC Gaming Center
Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 05:00 PM
Until: Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

G*0*@*T

Smash Rookie
We will be holding a smash 4 tournament at AFC Gaming Center on June 22nd from 5pm to 10pm. The tournament will be singles only(for now) and double elimination. The venue is located at 129 Gaither drive suite O, mount laurel, NJ, 08054. We will be using the standard smash 4 tournament rule set which can be found below. Entry will be 10$ and we currently have 4 setups, if you can provide a wiiu with all the dlc and all stages and characters unlocked please send a text to me at 856-313-1979 or email me at brandon.randhawa.49@gmail.com. If you can provide us with an additional setup your tournament fee will be halved. Our current plan for prizing is 1st place receiving 65% and 2nd receiving 35%. This event is also being held in preparation of forming a biweekly at AFC Gaming Center.

Tournament rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CFaeel_cVIImEZ7ZrIrb_fSva5H3tsN24yp2INyrVLE/.

If you have any questions or if you would like to confirm your attendance
Text me at 856-313-1979
Email me at brandon.randhawa.49@gnail.com
Email the venue at info@afcgaming.com
And check out the venue's website at www.afcgmaing.com

Top Bottom