• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jun 20, 2015] DRDNS WORLD 2015 (livonia)

W.C.N

Smash Lord
DRDNS WORLD 2015
Streamed By: GooshiGaming

SCHEDULE AND COST
Code of conduct <-- not reading is not an excuse

First off I'm going to say this page will be updated regularly, mostly because its annoying to do and i have a few things that still need to be solidified. I will also be making a video showing the way that you will be playing the smash4 games and how to write down the information, but for now this is the schedule/Stagelist along with the pot bonus for each event.

Please note that I currently have the Smash4 singles and doubles clickable with a link to the Script that i will be explaining in a later video, and Brawl doubles is clickable with the general gameplay rules

11am Smash4 Singles($200 Pot Bonus)
Bracket Pools
Pool Waves 1st(top 4) 2nd(top 2)
16 man Bracket

1PM Smash4 Doubles($300 Pot Bonus)

11am Brawl Singles
Neutrals
Battlefield, Final Destination, Yoshi's Island
Counter Picks
Norfair, Frigate Orpheon, Pictochat, Jungle Japes, Rainbow Cruise, Brinstar, Pokemon Stadium, Luigi's Mansion, delphino Plaza, Battleship Halberd, Pokemon Stadium 2, Castle Siege, Smashville

3pm------Brawl Doubles

Mid Tier Doubles Stages
Neutrals
Battlefield, Final Destination
Counter Picks
Mushroomy Kingdom, Mario Circuit, Rainbow Cruise, Delphino Plaza, Luigi's Mansion, Yoshi's Island,Yoshi's Island, Rumble Falls, Jungle Japes, Norfair, Frigate Orpheon, Spear Pillar, Pokemon Statium, Pokemon Stadium 2, Bridge of Eldin, Temple, The Pirate Ship, Port Town Aero Drive, Big Blue, Battleship Halberd, Green Greens, Corneria, Castle Siege, Shadow Moses Island, Green Hill Zone, PictoChat, Smashville

5PM Team with your amiibo
$10 entry for team
All amiibos must be checked in during registration(No equipment allowed, Customs are okay for the amiibo)

9PM BEST IN THE MIDWEST ($100 prize)
This is an incentive for the other states in the Midwest to come and prove their standing. if another state brings 5 people they can have a team participate, itll be a single elimination tournament of crew battles itll be $2/player to enter and $100 prize that says "BEST IN THE MID WEST" as well as the bragging rights described by the money

Last edited:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Added the schedule and Costs of each event

For the best in the midwest event its $10 per state crew, iuf by some miracle we get 10 states trying to prove their worth I will add the entrants fee to the pot doubling it to $200 for the prize

ALL THE EVENTS BEFORE 5PM are clickable to an easy to view list of their rules if you have any question message me on Facebook Kevin DRDN

Last edited:
Top Bottom