• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Nova Smash #6 & 7 - Melee/PM/S64 May 27th - WiiU June10th

Nova Smash #6 & 7 - Melee/PM/S64 May 27th - WiiU June10th
Posted by Conti
Nova Games - Freehold
Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 04:00 PM
Until: Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Conti

Smash Ace
Nova has 2 Events Planned! Top portion of this description is for Event #6 happening April15th that you need to Pre-Reg on Smash.gg/NovaSmash6 for, Which will feature only WiiU but with a $100 Prize Pot Bonus!
Second portion is description of Event #5 happening April1st which will feature Melee/ProjectM and Smash64! RSVP to the FB Events please and see you guys there!

Please RSVP :) {For Updates/Logistics - Click if ur almost positive you will be here please}

PRE-REG HERE: Smash.gg/NovaSmash6 (Click here)

Hey, Conti from Ocean County Smash Community [OcS] with our new Monmouth County - Freehold Location (Better for you North Jersey folks!).

** I'm putting in a 100$ Pot Bonus with Payout going to the Top4 Placers to really bring some hype to this event so let every1 know about it this Event. This Venue is really nice! (lots of food options in the area/plaza)

Check OcS's Other Events! @ Facebook.com/OceanCountySmash

This Event Is Nova Smash #8 - Saturday, June 10th 2017

Nova Games is a brand new Hobby Shop in freehold owned by CE. Venue offers a good amount of space that could fit a Smash Local :]

**News About This Venue/Event Please Read**

Some of you may know we haven't been able to host here in a while due to lots of issues, For this event, it's basically a trial run to see how we can work in events here, 1st event we had 85 Entrants [could of been 140 cuz of Pre-Regs] and despite how amazing the tournament ran [Being done at 10, lots of friendlies, ect], The venue got in trouble for having too many people at the Venue which is one of the reasons why we got delayed. For this event I'm most likely only running WiiU since it's popularity reaches near the cap it seems every time. (There are Melee/PM days aswell so subscribe to Ocean County Smash - OcS's Event schedule page for details on those events)

The Venue erges us to hangout out back, be super chill and respectful at the other shops [chinese/711 and ect] in the plaza, try not to be doing illegal stuff, ect ect. We gotta earn being at this venue. With that being said we also have to Cap This Event at 50Players.

Thanks much guys!

Nova Smash is our X-Factor event so definitely, so make sure you join OcS for updates!

We are going to need help for WiiU Setups!

Discounts for WiiUs will be Awarded at the end of the Event if we needed it for the day, Come see conti before you leave.
Full Setup (WiiU + GC Adapter + HDTV) = $3
WiiU + GC Adapter = $1 off
HDTV / Gaming Monitor = $2 off

Discounts will be awarded if we Need the setup.

***Tourny Info***
***Address***
Nova Games
3338 Route9
Freehold NJ, 07728

*Times*
June 10th, 2017
If you are helping me setup. Come by around 3:30pm, Thanks much!

(Schedule will be updated)
Venue Starts at 4:00pm
Registration Starts at 4:30pm til Brackets Start
Friendlies -
WiiU Doubles Starts at 5:00pm
WiiU Singles Starts at 7:00pm
Venue Ends at 10-11ish pm. [or later sometimes we chill/hype day]

~Smash Venue Fees~
$10 Smash Venue (Tournaments/Friendlies/ect)
Free to Spectate

~Tournament Fees~ [Optional]
$5 Per Person WiiU Doubles
$10 - WiiU 1v1s

***Updating Smash4 Ruleset!***

Payout will be legit as always!
(50/25/15/10) 32 or More!
(60/30/10) 10 or More Entrants
(65/35) 6 to 9 Entrants (under 10 entrants is rare tho)
(Winner Take All!) 5 or Less Entrants [Will be Round Robin]

Challonge: ocs.challonge.com
Twitch: Twitch.tv/MasterHandGaming

===================================

Please RSVP :) {For Updates/Logistics - Click if ur almost positive you will be here please}
Hey, Conti from Ocean County Smash Community [OcS] with our new Monmouth County - Freehold Location (Better for you North Jersey folks!)
Check OcS's Other Events! @ Facebook.com/OceanCountySmash

This Event Is Nova Smash #7 - Saturday, May 25th 2017
Nova Games is a brand new Hobby Shop in freehold owned by CE. Venue offers a good amount of space that could fit a Smash Local :].

Nova Smash is our X-Factor event so definitely, so make sure you join OcS for updates!
For Setups I only have 6 CRTs now, 4Wiis for PM/Melee & a GC and Might need a few more then usual melee setups for Nova. Especially because I'm unsure how many I can transport via car.
Discounts for WiiUs will be Awarded at the end of the Event if we needed it for the day, Come see conti before you leave.

Full Setup (WiiU + GC Adapter + HDTV) = $3
WiiU + GC Adapter = $1 off
HDTV / Gaming Monitor = $2 off
CRT = $1 off
Wii/GC = $1 off
Discounts will be awarded if we Need the setup.

***Tourny Info***
***Address***
Nova Games
3338 Route9
Freehold NJ, 07728
*Times*
April 1st 2017
If you are helping me setup. Come by around 4:15pm, Thanks much!
Friendlies -
ProjectM Doubles Starts at 5:00pm
Melee Doubles Starts at 5:30pm
ProjectM Singles Starts at 6:00pm
Smash64 Singles Starts at 6:45pm
Melee Singles Starts at 7:30pmi-sh

~Smash Venue Fees~
$10 Smash Venue (Tournaments/Friendlies/ect)
Free to Spectate

~Tournament Fees~ [Optional]
$5 Per Person PM Doubles
$5 Per Person Melee Doubles
$10 - PM 1v1s
$10 - Melee 1v1s
$10 - Smash64 1v1s

Payout will be legit as always!
(50/25/15/10) 32 or More!
(60/30/10) 10 or More Entrants
(65/35) 6 to 9 Entrants (under 10 entrants is rare tho)
(Winner Take All!) 5 or Less Entrants [Will be Round Robin]
Challonge: ocs.challonge.com
Twitch: Twitch.tv/MasterHandGaming

Conti

Smash Ace
PLEASE COMMENT HERE OR MESSAGE ME TO PRE-REG. Ive been mainly tracking everything on FB but will factor in any of you smashboards users aswell. Here's the FB Event link if you could RSVP there it'd be great otherwise RSVP here [BUT PLZ MESSAGE ME]. https://www.facebook.com/events/1794692614132821/

10 out of 40 Players Pre-Regged so far on Day1 of Pre-Reg. A bunch of you who voted/RSVP'd haven't got back to me yet so message Conti Mike when you can to get yourself Pre-Reg'd
I haven't posted this around much yet because I wanted to give people who pay attention a chance to register
^_^

I am almost positive it will cap as the last few events to happen in freehold in general have been like 80 person turnouts lol so I've been playing it super safe with this event so we can secure being at this venue. So def RSVP n Message me to Pre-Reg. Thanks!

Conti

Smash Ace
Nova Smash Melee/PM is Tomorrow! Message me to Pre-Reg as we are almost halfway at cap. It'll prob be a chill event so I'm allowing walk in reg, but if we approach the cap I'll be posting about it and such and ofc all the Pre-Reg'd players a guaranteed a spot.

Sorry I was super OCD with this event, being cautious because last event was huge and I'm working with a smaller cap of 40 Players. So yeah come thru tomorrow and Thanks much guys!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1794692614132821/

Conti

Smash Ace
Nova Smash#3 Confirmed for this Weekend!!! Melee/PM (Singles & Doubles) Event! RSVP n let all ur friends know!

Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/544763515729563/

Nova Smash#4 [which was #3] is still on for WiiU happening February 4th! Which will be going up on Smash.gg for Pre-Reg very soon! CluckU I'm going to try to confirm a date for by the end of this week aswell, which will be happening sometime mid/late Feb. Stay tuned! Thanks much guys!

Conti

Smash Ace
NEW SCHEDULE
Jan 7th 2017
If you are helping me setup. Come by around 4:15pm, Thanks much!

Friendlies -
ProjectM Doubles Starts at 5:00pm
Melee Doubles Starts at 6:00pm
ProjectM Singles Starts at 6:30pm
Melee Singles Starts at 7:30pmish

Conti

Smash Ace
Another Friendly reminder to Pre-Reg (It's FREE TO PRE-REG, It's just so I can confirm your spot incase we do hit cap of 40 players [You pay entry fees at the Venue], judging by RSVP list this is looking like 30players, maybe 40, So definitely RSVP soon on Smash.gg/NovaSmash4 and let your friends know about it! Thanks much guys!)

Also WE STILL NEED SETUPS
:D PLEASE SEE SETUP POST!

Message me on FB preferabley to make sure you get a spot, sometimes i forget to check here mid day [usually people message me on there!] here's the event page, post there also if you decide to come and forgot to pre-reg, keepin tabs on everyone

https://www.facebook.com/events/1043712325750964

Conti

Smash Ace
BUMP WE ARE GETTIN LIT, DEF COME THRU. <3 PRE-REG PLS! [its free to pre reg]

See you guys there TODAY! <3 [Feb 4th]

Conti

Smash Ace
Hey Guys! Nova Smash#6 is Today! $100 Prize Pot Bonus for WiiU! We need more full setups please! {I also have adjusted Discount For a Full WiiU Setup from $3 to $5! ^_^)

Looking like 30-50 people (Feat Players like: DMG James, GT Vivid, ECG, MHG, OcS, and I saw out of state players) so definitely come thru it's my last WiiU Event til June n Summer! PreReg on Smash,gg ! Follow Stream Master Hand Gaming

- <3 Conti :D

RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/245304395930857

Master Hand Gaming Twitch: Twitch.tv/Masterhandgaming

Smash.gg Pre-Reg: Smash.gg/NovaSmash6

Conti

Smash Ace
Bump, New Event added for WiiU on June10th! Last Event had 40+ people this Venue has been doing really great! :D

FB links incoming

Conti

Smash Ace
Top Bottom