• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jump Force

InfiniteRE

Smash Cadet
I am an anime nut, and I am very excited for this game. I don't know much about it other than what I've seen from a couple trailers and character reveals. I heard it is like a dome style 3D fighter, sort of like the Dragonball xenoverse games. Although I can actually see how the mechanics could turn off some hardcore fighting gamers. How many of you are interested in this?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm super interested in it as a game, but I don't think I'm going to be playing this competitively or anything. I like it conceptually, and I even like the character designs that everyone keeps ****ting on tbh

If we're going into a game with the assumption these characters somehow made it into the real world of course they're gonna look goofy

Imagine if you saw Luffy irl

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
It's just One Piece: Burning Blood (a game I enjoyed) but with the entire Jump cast. You bet I'm gonna play the hell out of this game (as long as they include DIO, that is).

Top Bottom