• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jump Desyncing? o.0 Controlling Nana's attacks only! @.@

sirchadakiss18

Smash Journeyman
Ok down to business, double jump as a pair together (synced up)to the peak of the IC's double jump then from there on in keep tapping the jump button as you two both are falling and wasted your double jumps, soon as you land keep pressing the jump button, at this point both Ice Climbers should be jumping in their own time ; one in the air, the other landing.

keep this up for as long as you like they look like little inuit bunnies doing it xD

now here comes the good part:

Holding any attack button allows Nana to attack but not Popo, so when Nana and Popo magnetic field meets this will let Nana attack only as Popo is falling and the attacking twin is jumping, so for instance Nana is Bairing while jumping up and Popo is falling, free to do any attack other wise.

Yes I know this may have been discovered already and you know these facts but surely someone will apply this, I don't know if its safe to use I only practiced it in training mode but please find some pros from this more than the obvious cons.

Thank for your time ;o

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is actually called a landing desynch and works because popo lands like 5-6 frames before nana so if you're inputting a move(jump in your case) it will desynch them.

Top Bottom